kevincheung410 Posted December 17, 2005 at 12:59 AM Posted December 17, 2005 at 12:59 AM I can't believe they're really releasing this horrible song~sooooooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooooooool~~~~~~~ Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
cdfan Posted December 17, 2005 at 10:06 AM Posted December 17, 2005 at 10:06 AM Thanks a lot VinnyT. Quote
AllCeline Posted December 19, 2005 at 02:56 AM Posted December 19, 2005 at 02:56 AM I saw the single at Wal-Mart yesterday!! I went nuts and as always, my sis thought I was crazy. But why can't I? It is Celine!! Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
Kye Posted December 19, 2005 at 03:59 AM Posted December 19, 2005 at 03:59 AM (edited) am i wrong or this song is a flop? i never liked this song and from what i know this song was released like a week ago and still no sign on the billboard hot 100 .<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah a completely flop maybe i'm the only one ti have it! just joking <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I bought it too I really like the non rap version though Edited December 19, 2005 at 04:01 AM by Kye Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
Bellamy Posted December 19, 2005 at 11:46 AM Posted December 19, 2005 at 11:46 AM I bought it too I really like the non rap version though <{POST_SNAPBACK}>seems like all copies sold to Celine fans. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.