Jump to content

"Come Together Now" album & single


Recommended Posts

Posted

I can't believe they're really releasing this horrible song~

sooooooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooooooool~~~~~~~

www.celinecn.com

Youtube | Sohu 

Posted
I saw the single at Wal-Mart yesterday!! I went nuts and as always, my sis thought I was crazy. But why can't I? It is Celine!! :xmas_w00t: :xmas_tongue:


http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg

>> flickr | WordPress <<

Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!
No more Taking Chances--just do what works!

Posted (edited)
am i wrong or this song is a flop? i never liked this song and from what i know this song was released like a week ago and still no sign on the billboard hot 100 .

yeah a completely flop maybe i'm the only one ti have it! :lmao:

just joking :thumbsup2:

 

 

I bought it too :lmao: :xmas_happy: I really like the non rap version though :xmas_smile:

Edited by Kye
Du Soleil Au Coeur
Posted
I bought it too  :lmao:  :xmas_happy: I really like the non rap version though  :xmas_smile:

seems like all copies sold to Celine fans. :xmas_tongue: :lmao: :mdr:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...