Jump to content

The sexiest Celine look


Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone have more sexy pics? :D What about that? :D These pics

post-5011-1147635209_thumb.jpg

post-5011-1147635210_thumb.jpg

Posted

Is there anyone know more pics of Des fleurs sur la neige? :blushing: :flowers:

 

And hot too!!!

post-5011-1147635491_thumb.jpg

post-5011-1147635492_thumb.jpg

Posted
Im sorry but im dont agree with you, in that video i think she looked abit colorless, no god make up and the hairstyle, i think the most sexiest video of her is, if walls coul talk she looked great and............... wohhhhhh that was sexy i love that

post-6730-1147982834_thumb.jpg

celine is celine
Posted (edited)
hey celine freak, is the left pic for the video of :did you give enough love? if you do you have the video ? thank you Edited by amin27cd
celine is celine
Posted (edited)
this topic rocks :celineoneheartdance:

wowhhhhhhhhhhhhh what are that pic taken from ? the upper one ?

AND now what do you yhink about this guys ?

post-6730-1148038830_thumb.jpg

Edited by amin27cd
celine is celine
Posted
now thats one i've never seen :P
Posted
Well did anyone have bn seen the series of Des fleurs sur la neige?Anypart?
Posted
Im sorry but im dont agree with you, in that video i think she looked abit colorless, no god make up and the hairstyle, i think the most sexiest video of her is, if walls coul talk she looked great and............... wohhhhhh that was sexy i love that

 

So, I assume the Peace Awards were held in LA, because she wore this same outfit to Jay Leno's show and performed that beautiful rendition of "My Heart Will Go On" and gave one of the most hilarious interviews ever! :w00t:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Posted
http://www.celinemaniacs.com/PictureGallery/GrammyAwards93-12.jpg  :o  :o

 

without underwear  :o  :o

she's very sexy  :in_love:  :in_love:

 

 

your avatar hit me so much! bravo!

Posted
Im sorry but im dont agree with you, in that video i think she looked abit colorless, no god make up and the hairstyle, i think the most sexiest video of her is, if walls coul talk she looked great and............... wohhhhhh that was sexy i love that

 

So, I assume the Peace Awards were held in LA, because she wore this same outfit to Jay Leno's show and performed that beautiful rendition of "My Heart Will Go On" and gave one of the most hilarious interviews ever! :w00t:

thank you but how can i have that perfomance do you have that ?

celine is celine
Posted
now thats one i've never seen :P

hope these two are new to you too !!

 

i've seen the one on the right but no the one on the left :)

 

and LMAO @ the interview at Jay Leno's show :mdr:

Posted (edited)
now thats one i've never seen :P

hope these two are new to you too !!

 

i've seen the one on the right but no the one on the left :)

 

and LMAO @ the interview at Jay Leno's show :mdr:

 

 

...the model wearing the dress. So I showed him the dress. And it was amazing... a beautiful dress.. like beautiful vneck like really BIG TIME... you know... like....pfffft... BIG!

And the model...she was like... like.. like a... a SERIOUS CHEST. And I show him the picture and he looks at me like ... You're not serious right? LOL

 

...We got mad... I'm going in my room. and I GOT THE DRESS! Okay??? I GOT THE DRESS!!!!

 

I put the dress and he goes like...WOAH THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! THIS IS THE DRESS YOU HAVE TO WEAR!

 

RENE... NOT THE SAME CHEST but the SAME DRESS!!!

 

lmao! :lmao: :lmao:

Edited by Joy
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Posted
Im sorry but im dont agree with you, in that video i think she looked abit colorless, no god make up and the hairstyle, i think the most sexiest video of her is, if walls coul talk she looked great and............... wohhhhhh that was sexy i love that

 

So, I assume the Peace Awards were held in LA, because she wore this same outfit to Jay Leno's show and performed that beautiful rendition of "My Heart Will Go On" and gave one of the most hilarious interviews ever! :w00t:

thank you but how can i have that perfomance do you have that ?

 

Here ya go : http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-On-T...VCD-t10399.html

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Posted
Im sorry but im dont agree with you, in that video i think she looked abit colorless, no god make up and the hairstyle, i think the most sexiest video of her is, if walls coul talk she looked great and............... wohhhhhh that was sexy i love that

 

So, I assume the Peace Awards were held in LA, because she wore this same outfit to Jay Leno's show and performed that beautiful rendition of "My Heart Will Go On" and gave one of the most hilarious interviews ever! :w00t:

thank you but how can i have that perfomance do you have that ?

 

Here ya go : http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-On-T...VCD-t10399.html

thank you so very much :)

celine is celine
Posted
hello everyone!! I'm new here and I really don't know how to contact people...help!!! :(
Posted
hello everyone!! I'm new here and I really don't know how to contact people...help!!! :(

its so easy, just leave your ideas and comments about the topics, and if you like you can add a new topic of yourself, then the people will reply to you , then you are connected to us

post-6730-1148124010_thumb.jpg

celine is celine
Posted
hello everyone!! I'm new here and I really don't know how to contact people...help!!! :(

Look go here:

Meet & Greet / Rencontrez & Accueillez

Posted (edited)

I Have surprise for you

I've encoded this ...

It's an extract from Des Fleurs Sur la Neige

I hope you like it !! :flowers:

 

post-776-1148127927_thumb.jpg

 

post-776-1148127928_thumb.jpg

 

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QD4DN994

Edited by CDA
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4671/c1copie2copieyg7.jpg
Posted
CDA, could you please upload it on another website? i have problems with megaupload :(
Posted
CDA, could you please upload it on another website? i have problems with megaupload :(

Ok I'll post it on rapidshare. :msn-wink:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4671/c1copie2copieyg7.jpg
Posted
thank you sooo much again :flowers2:
Posted
hope that hunk remembers that moment with Celine :giggle: its PRICELESS! :mdr:
Posted
CDA, could you please upload it on another website? i have problems with megaupload :(

Ok I'll post it on rapidshare. :msn-wink:

Do you have the all stuff? I m searching for ages... THANKS

post-48-1258882256_thumb.jpg

 

 

A NEW DAY HAS COME - She was wayting for so long for a miracle to come...

She have 3... le miracle est partout!

Walls "Fashionista"

 

My last walls

 

Posted

No, Sorry :(

I have it on dvd but it's impossible to put on the computer...

But You can found the serie on mIRC :flowers:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4671/c1copie2copieyg7.jpg
Posted
Is so hot!!!!!wow thanks
Posted

thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhanlllllllkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

you :wub: :wub: :wub: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...