mangust Posted November 10, 2005 at 12:00 PM Posted November 10, 2005 at 12:00 PM very beautiful. Thank you Quote Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say... Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk
Krys Posted November 10, 2005 at 12:11 PM Posted November 10, 2005 at 12:11 PM OMG OMG OMG!!! i love the caps! beautiful Celine Quote
blackhills Posted November 10, 2005 at 12:11 PM Posted November 10, 2005 at 12:11 PM Thank you for the screencaps ; I can't wait to see the video !She looks more and more beautiful Quote http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1108/41693078nb4copycb8.jpghttp://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1108/41693078nb4copycb8.348c3bf2bf.jpg
SFchick Posted November 10, 2005 at 12:17 PM Posted November 10, 2005 at 12:17 PM Cant wait for vid cheers Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
Josje Posted November 10, 2005 at 04:36 PM Author Posted November 10, 2005 at 04:36 PM Beautiful screencaps......thank you tee-tee and Bellamy Quote
Nando Férri Posted November 10, 2005 at 04:43 PM Posted November 10, 2005 at 04:43 PM (edited) Now we can see her new look... Yep! I like it!!!And tell me, the first pic is recent???? Looks like Divas 2002 making-of EDITED Now I see the ships... it was at ROCK 4 USA backstage for sure. Edited November 10, 2005 at 04:46 PM by Nando Férri Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Bellamy Posted November 10, 2005 at 04:50 PM Posted November 10, 2005 at 04:50 PM EDITED Now I see the ships... it was at ROCK 4 USA backstage for sure.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, I think so. Nancy introduced it as 3 years ago, Celine teaching her a few golf tips. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Bellamy Posted November 10, 2005 at 06:28 PM Posted November 10, 2005 at 06:28 PM video in Multimedia Section now. Thanks tee-tee. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Teodora Posted November 10, 2005 at 06:38 PM Posted November 10, 2005 at 06:38 PM Freakin' amazing! She looks hot, i love the pic with RC Quote
raluca Posted November 10, 2005 at 07:36 PM Posted November 10, 2005 at 07:36 PM wow! Celine looks freaking good! *goes to download the video* i love her new look! Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
tativale Posted November 10, 2005 at 09:01 PM Posted November 10, 2005 at 09:01 PM I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I think that they could have showed more of the book... Celine looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
SFchick Posted November 10, 2005 at 10:27 PM Posted November 10, 2005 at 10:27 PM Downloading now! Cheers Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted November 11, 2005 at 02:52 AM Posted November 11, 2005 at 02:52 AM SEXAY SEXAY SEXAY! *Downloads Video* Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Mozinha Posted November 11, 2005 at 03:07 AM Posted November 11, 2005 at 03:07 AM She looked absolutely wonderful.I love the way she talks, so openly about anything.I she doesn't have to worry about what people think about IVF. It's just none of their business. I once had a fight with a teacher (a priest) who was against it and I won over his arguments... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Krys Posted November 11, 2005 at 03:18 AM Posted November 11, 2005 at 03:18 AM I"VE GOTTA GET THAT VIDEO!!! Quote
Bellamy Posted November 11, 2005 at 03:38 AM Posted November 11, 2005 at 03:38 AM SEXAY SEXAY SEXAY! *Downloads Video* <{POST_SNAPBACK}>look at her breasts and legs. http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/accesshollywood2005110909.jpg and she kissed Nancy. http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/accesshollywood2005110921.jpg I made these screencaps for you. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Nando Férri Posted November 11, 2005 at 03:45 AM Posted November 11, 2005 at 03:45 AM I've watched the video, and I'll repeat: Before, I was not really happy that she have cut her hair, because I love women with very long hair. But now that I see the video and the screecaps, I think that Celine is amazing! I love the hair, the face, the body, the dress! She was not just pretty, but so damm elegant! And her body... WOW! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Bellamy Posted November 11, 2005 at 03:53 AM Posted November 11, 2005 at 03:53 AM You're right. I was afraid of her hairdresser screw once again this time. but now I think her hair is perfect, fit her very well. I think the length is almost same as when she was on Celebrity Fight Night 2004. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted November 11, 2005 at 04:33 AM Posted November 11, 2005 at 04:33 AM Yaaa, I was about to say... Celine shows more cleavage than usual she certainly is being open to her loyal fans Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Krys Posted November 11, 2005 at 04:55 AM Posted November 11, 2005 at 04:55 AM beautiful Celine! lol...we are loyal! i don't think i will be obssess about another artist like i did with Celine Quote
mangust Posted November 11, 2005 at 08:59 AM Posted November 11, 2005 at 08:59 AM Cute dress also. She looked with elegance Quote Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say... Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk
Celine's Wife Posted November 11, 2005 at 09:07 AM Posted November 11, 2005 at 09:07 AM SEXAY SEXAY SEXAY! *Downloads Video* <{POST_SNAPBACK}>look at her breasts and legs. http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/accesshollywood2005110909.jpg and she kissed Nancy. http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/accesshollywood2005110921.jpg I made these screencaps for you. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> LMAO, ya know... when I saw that first one I said to myself.. "Someone made that with you in mind didn't they?!" Nancy you lucky little... Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.