LuisMa Posted April 13, 2008 at 09:46 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 09:46 PM I'm laughing like crazy :mdr: at Kim and Dhruvie. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:03 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:03 PM DHRUVIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Quote
anna Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:16 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:16 PM ym eman si evoba eht ratava Quote
dj4celine Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:45 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:45 PM What's that Anna?? Quote
LuisMa Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:47 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:47 PM What's that Anna?? My name is above the avatar. :mdr: Quote
dj4celine Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:47 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:47 PM Luis, Kim and Dhruvie are all crazy :mdr: Quote
dj4celine Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:53 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:53 PM What's that Anna?? My name is above the avatar. :mdr: :sofunny: Freaky Anny Quote
Edwin Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:10 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:10 PM What to make or order for dinner... I'm thinking chickennnnnn Quote
bfhb Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:23 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:23 PM hello fellow celine nutters hope y'all had a nice weekend Quote love doesn't ask whyspeaks from the heart and never explainsdont you know that love doesn't think twiceit can come all at once or whisper from a distance
LuisMa Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:27 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:27 PM Hi Dermot!!! Same to you. Quote
bfhb Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:30 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:30 PM cheers mister what have i missed????? Quote love doesn't ask whyspeaks from the heart and never explainsdont you know that love doesn't think twiceit can come all at once or whisper from a distance
dj4celine Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:36 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:36 PM the 7700!! poof! I'm gone now Quote
LuisMa Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:38 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:38 PM Lots of crazy things, Dermot. Byeeeee Dhruvie... Quote
bfhb Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:44 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:44 PM tell me ...i like crazeeeeeeeee Quote love doesn't ask whyspeaks from the heart and never explainsdont you know that love doesn't think twiceit can come all at once or whisper from a distance
KimboCosmo Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:55 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:55 PM Be back laterrrr!!! Goin to go Celine it working out Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:55 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:55 PM Work it guuurrrrrrrl!!! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:58 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:58 PM WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU...DUM DUM ROCK YOU...DUM DUM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:59 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 11:59 PM 60 more posts tonight! Then I'll stop Be back later to do that! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 14, 2008 at 12:00 AM Posted April 14, 2008 at 12:00 AM Alright. I'm leaving now too. Be back latah Celinigatahs!!!! Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted April 14, 2008 at 12:48 AM Posted April 14, 2008 at 12:48 AM Knight 1: We are now no longer the Knights who say Ni. Knight 2: NI. Other Knights: Shh... Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say...”Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm. Quote
Elaine Posted April 14, 2008 at 12:59 AM Posted April 14, 2008 at 12:59 AM I want a longer weekend!!!!!! One day is not enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna fly away from here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Elaine Posted April 14, 2008 at 02:27 AM Posted April 14, 2008 at 02:27 AM I'm feeling unimportant and useless to the world! As Lady Dadlock would say "I'm bored to death with this place, bored to death with my life, bored to death with myself!" Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
stevethefan Posted April 14, 2008 at 02:29 AM Posted April 14, 2008 at 02:29 AM I'm feeling unimportant and useless to the world! As Lady Dadlock would say "I'm bored to death with this place, bored to death with my life, bored to death with myself!"I think everyone feels like that sometimes. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 14, 2008 at 02:30 AM Posted April 14, 2008 at 02:30 AM I agree, but thank God there are opportunities to prove ourselves how wrong we were. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.