Koolan Posted November 22, 2005 at 07:04 PM Posted November 22, 2005 at 07:04 PM Part 3 is now available Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Nando Férri Posted November 23, 2005 at 03:10 AM Posted November 23, 2005 at 03:10 AM Thanx! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
rons Posted November 23, 2005 at 03:37 AM Posted November 23, 2005 at 03:37 AM Any possibility of someone providing a translation into English for us? It would be greatly appreciated. Quote rons
Celine's Wife Posted November 23, 2005 at 03:48 AM Posted November 23, 2005 at 03:48 AM Yes, an English translation would rock! Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
JP Posted November 23, 2005 at 07:41 AM Posted November 23, 2005 at 07:41 AM I dont know how to create subtitle in .srt ..Someone know ^ Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Fanny! Posted November 24, 2005 at 03:17 PM Posted November 24, 2005 at 03:17 PM (edited) How come we don't have the end of the video in the third part ? will there be other parts ? By the way, I almost cried when she talked about René Charles at the end Edited November 24, 2005 at 03:17 PM by Faline Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Benjamin Posted November 24, 2005 at 04:02 PM Posted November 24, 2005 at 04:02 PM Can't wait for the other part!!! Quote http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
VanMerlin Posted November 24, 2005 at 04:58 PM Posted November 24, 2005 at 04:58 PM By the way, I almost cried when she talked about René Charles at the end <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Maybe you can tell us what she said... Quote
Fanny! Posted November 24, 2005 at 05:10 PM Posted November 24, 2005 at 05:10 PM She told the story about RC's first show. When he went for the first time to see his mom's show. Céline said that that night, René Charles accepted his mom and accepted to share her with 4000 people each night, "because he loves me". Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Celine's Wife Posted November 24, 2005 at 10:47 PM Posted November 24, 2005 at 10:47 PM Yeah, is there another part? Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Bellamy Posted November 25, 2005 at 02:13 AM Posted November 25, 2005 at 02:13 AM How come we don't have the end of the video in the third part ? will there be other parts ? By the way, I almost cried when she talked about René Charles at the end <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cause the big screen goes to A&E BIO in the end of the third part. We don't need to share it again. Yes, there're other parts. About 30 minutes long too. But unfortunatly, we got some problem with getting the video onto computer. So we can't share them yet. We'll try to share the other parts as soon as possible. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted November 26, 2005 at 09:06 AM Posted November 26, 2005 at 09:06 AM She told the story about RC's first show. When he went for the first time to see his mom's show. Céline said that that night, René Charles accepted his mom and accepted to share her with 4000 people each night, "because he loves me". <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cute! Will you translate the other parts? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
tativale Posted November 26, 2005 at 10:40 AM Posted November 26, 2005 at 10:40 AM can't wait for the other parts!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Mozinha Posted November 26, 2005 at 10:48 AM Posted November 26, 2005 at 10:48 AM It was great.She mostly talked about her childhood, about not knowing if she would go back in time and start her carreer all over again and about all the things she missed (family, people she loved who died, missing a normal life and teenage years) but she does not regret it.They talked about her carreer and then she told the story of RC going to the show. It was so cute!!!! Celine is an outstanding woman! She is so sweet, you feel like hugging her all the time. She has such a sweet voice, we feel like heaven.Thanks so much! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Litsas Posted December 6, 2005 at 11:24 PM Posted December 6, 2005 at 11:24 PM When do the other parts arrive???? 14 days ago you posted part 3 and 11 days ago you said you have problems to get the other parts on your computer?!?! Why did it work with part 1,2 and 3 and why didn't it work with the other parts???? Maybe you have to remove some files to make place on your harddisk (don't know how many files you have on it) or is the failure in your video equipment(don't know how you tape your videos)???? As soon as possible is for me within 1 week, and you post part 3 TWO weeks ago!!!! I want to know if you can post those last parts BEFORE Christmas or not!!!! Quote
Koolan Posted December 6, 2005 at 11:41 PM Posted December 6, 2005 at 11:41 PM *sigh* Why must there be people who complain when they are getting stuff for free. Why not participate in the discussions instead of posting only to download or to complain? Quite frankly, it's starting to reach the point where I have to think twice before sharing stuff again. You know the world does not revolve around only you. Who are you to defiine the term, "as soon as possible" as one week? I like how you emphasized... TWO weeks ago!!!! It's incredible how you're one of the first to reply (to download) whenever there is new multimedia available, you're doing a great job with making our lives easier Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Bellamy Posted December 7, 2005 at 12:07 AM Posted December 7, 2005 at 12:07 AM As soon as possible is for me within 1 week, and you post part 3 TWO weeks ago!!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Typical leecher post. as soon as possible means as soon as the problem is fixed, no set date..not 1 week or 1 month. We're not getting paid for sharing this within 1 week. and since you know nothing about how to rip video, even if I explain the problem, it wouldn't help. and of course, even you can understand, I won't explain it publicly at all, sounds like complaining to the people who are generously trying to offer so many videos to others for FREE. BTW, we should make a "Leechers" group soon. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Litsas Posted December 7, 2005 at 08:24 AM Posted December 7, 2005 at 08:24 AM I am NOT a leecher!!!!!!! Why are replies to download videos no 'normal' replies???? It's you who want us to reply on those things!!!! And I'm NOT always the first one to reply on those things!!!! Most of the times i'm between the 5th and 40th reply on those things and i have to download the videos the morning after the replies, because I'm not the only one who like your videos!!!! And you have already upload other things, why can't you upload those last parts???? Or is that too private to answer???? I don't want to have quirrels with you but if you say 'as soon as possible' i don't want to wait more than 1 month for it!!!! In Dutch 'as soon as possible' means 'zo snel mogelijk' and most of the times you say this, you post the things within 1 week!!!! And why don't you give times like 'tomorrow', 'over a week', 'over .. weeks', 'over a month', 'over .. months' etc...???? sorry for the unrest, i'm a little bit impatient... Quote
Litsas Posted December 7, 2005 at 08:37 AM Posted December 7, 2005 at 08:37 AM By the way I'm not the only fan who is waiting for the other parts!!!! Quote
Bellamy Posted December 7, 2005 at 09:00 AM Posted December 7, 2005 at 09:00 AM Why are replies to download videos no 'normal' replies???? It's you who want us to reply on those things!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>to track who is leecher. And I'm NOT always the first one to reply on those things!!!! Most of the times i'm between the 5th and 40th reply on those things and i have to download the videos the morning after the replies, because I'm not the only one who like your videos!!!! I am NOT a leecher!!!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>checking and downloading from here almost everyday, but almost never post in other section, except request or complain. You are really "not" a leecher. And you have already upload other things, why can't you upload those last parts????<{POST_SNAPBACK}>cause we haven't yet. is that clear enough? I've said there's problem to rip it to computer. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted December 7, 2005 at 09:22 AM Posted December 7, 2005 at 09:22 AM I tried to refrain from replying but can't help myself after seeing your continued whining/complaining.. I am NOT a leecher!!!!!!! Why are replies to download videos no 'normal' replies????Because it's replying to download, there's a separate topic for discussion of the videos. And I'm NOT always the first one to reply on those things!!!! Most of the times i'm between the 5th and 40th reply on those things and i have to download the videos the morning after the replies, because I'm not the only one who like your videos!!!!I don't care when you reply or download, the fact is that you download 99% of the time without ever leaving a comment. Moreover, your complaints (on more than one occassion) doesn't help either. And you have already upload other things, why can't you upload those last parts????Errr...because we haven't found a solution to the problem yet. I don't know how to make it clearer for you. I don't want to have quirrels with you but if you say 'as soon as possible' i don't want to wait more than 1 month for it!!!!That's tough! Beggers can't be choosers. By the way I'm not the only fan who is waiting for the other parts!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Of course you aren't the only one. Isn't it kind of obvious? Complaining and whining won't accomplish things faster. Listen, we've not going to tolerate any of this anymore. Any further replies from you will be deleted and your warning level increased. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Hilde Posted December 16, 2005 at 08:31 PM Posted December 16, 2005 at 08:31 PM I hope you sort it out guys.....You guys rock with posting all these files... Question..... What do you need to get a program of a video to the computer? I wish I could do that too...Would like to give some videos to you, the ones who are always posting the videos now.... Thanks so much for all the efforts and all your time..... Hilde Quote
Celine's Rose Posted December 17, 2005 at 04:55 PM Posted December 17, 2005 at 04:55 PM I hope you sort it out guys.....You guys rock with posting all these files... Question..... What do you need to get a program of a video to the computer? I wish I could do that too...Would like to give some videos to you, the ones who are always posting the videos now.... Thanks so much for all the efforts and all your time..... Hilde<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thats a good question. I always wondered how that was done. As far as this show is concerned, I loved it. It is always great to see Celine on TV. I love watching her French interviews because it helps me brush up on my French. Quote
Carmilla_ Posted December 29, 2005 at 01:19 PM Posted December 29, 2005 at 01:19 PM I can´t wait!thanks!!!!!! Quote
celineaddictedpt Posted December 29, 2005 at 01:37 PM Posted December 29, 2005 at 01:37 PM I think that we should be thankful for all the videos and not complain about anything.We must wait as long as necessary, 'cause we all know that sooner or later the others parts will be available. Take your time, guys and thanks a lot Quote www.fotolog.net/celineaddicted5
Carmilla_ Posted December 29, 2005 at 02:02 PM Posted December 29, 2005 at 02:02 PM I can´t find the link to download the parts...can anyone help me and post the link?? Thank you so much! Quote
Bellamy Posted December 29, 2005 at 02:35 PM Posted December 29, 2005 at 02:35 PM The shared parts are offline now. They will be shared again when all parts are available. We've heard enough complain about it. We don't want people keep bumping the topic ask us when we'll post the other parts. As we've said many times, all parts will be shared as soon as problem fixed. But the time is out of our control.more complain will make this topic closed too. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Carmilla_ Posted December 29, 2005 at 03:01 PM Posted December 29, 2005 at 03:01 PM ok, I hope they´re available soon, I´m dying to see those videos!! I attended that show! but of course take your time, thanks so much for the great job you all are doing! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.