Jump to content

"On Ne Change Pas" in the charts


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

 

The french greatest hits enters this week here in Belgium at no19! :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

It's a very good result because only 2 days of sales were taken into account: friday and saturday of last week.!! :D

Posted
:shocking: Wow thats really great!
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Posted

ultratop.be

 

yes Miracle was no1 for 2 weeks! :clap:

Posted
"On Ne Change Pas" is NOW at #1 on Amazon.fr.  :w00t:  :clap:

The limited edition at #1 the CD at #3 http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/tg/browse...9855279-0523464

 

Amazing news. Thanks Ronny :)

Puedes ver cómo me desmorono, o solo te das cuenta de mis errores

Hay momentos en los que puedo sentir, que lees mis pensamientos

¿Sabias, que todo mi tiempo seria para ti?

¿Sabias, que solo veía a través de ti?

¿Sabías que jugaría mi papel hasta el final?

Sé que lo deje claro desde el principio,

My Love

Posted
YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Posted

wow! how great! :w00t: :clap:

 

Ronny don't forget to tell us *fingers crossed*

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
Later today we will discover if ONCP debuts in the UK album chart. I'm a little bit worried about it.  :unsure:

 

 

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I don't think so....

 

Were there reviews of the album in magazines or something like that?

I didn"t see anything ... :angry2:

Nobody knows that it was available... so I think It can only be a miracle if it enters the charts.

 

Anyway, even in it enters at no100, I will be happy (1f4t wasn't on the uk charts... :down: )

 

But the dutch charts will also be available today, won't it? :glare:

Posted
Were there reviews of the album in magazines or something like that?

I didn"t see anything ... :angry2:

Nobody knows that it was available... so I think It can only be a miracle if it enters the charts.

Yes, but you forgot there's Il Divo duet on "On Ne Change Pas". So many Il Divo fans bought it.

 

I would be happy if it enters at #75 in the UK Top 75, too.

 

But the dutch charts will also be available today, won't it?        :glare:

It should be available today. Sometimes they put it online also on Saturday or Monday. It depends on the week.

 

I'll let you know later. :flowers:

Posted

On amazon.fr,

 

the limited edition is still no1 ..and the simple edition no 6

 

This charts is updated every hour!

 

 

On amazon.com (usa)

 

the greatest hits is no..1071! I think it's good for a french album... isn't it? Do u know which position topped 1f4t???

 

However, make a rewiew on amazon.com!

It has already have 16 reviews(more than amazon.fr :w00t: )and some are very bad (obviously they are not fans... and some didn't understand it is a greatest hits! well.. )

So you can make your rewiews even if you don't buy on ebay... currently it has 3 1/2 stars! So help the album to have at least 4 stars.It deserves it... and your review can also help or persuade others to buy the best of!

Thanks! :)

Posted
That is awesome! AGH! I want this CD so bad! No one sells it over here in the states! :angry2:
Posted

IDreamOfCeline, don't worry, my friend has already found On Ne Change Pas in the States so you gonna find it soon, I'm sure.

 

:-)

Love comes to those who believe it...
Posted
It should be available today. Sometimes they put it online also on Saturday or Monday. It depends on the week.

 

I'll let you know later.  :flowers:

 

Monday :)

 

And ONCP isn't in the UK Album Top 40..:(

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
That is awesome! AGH! I want this CD so bad! No one sells it over here in the states!    :angry2:

 

I live in the US and I found it. If your trying to find the collectors edition then good luck. As for the regular version if you want that one than you can get it at tower, best buy, walmart, barns & noble. I think that boarders books might also have it. Or if all of those places don't have it or are sold out than you could always order it from the internet. :)

Posted
omg...im glad ONCP is no.1 is certain countries. i cant even get ONCP here in Malaysia :cry: its so hard to get it...even 1F4T was hard enough!
Posted

it hasn't appeared in Romania yet :cry: :down:

right now i sooo hate this country.

but still i am more than happy that this best of managed to climb so high in the charts :in_love:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg

 

http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg

Posted
I still haven't got it as the stores here have not brought it for sale yet!!!!I am so angry but I pray that soon it will be in Greece as well.....
Posted

Greek Sony Is a DISASTER!!!!!

 

Geia sou Giorgo :)

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
ONCP debuts at #59 in the Netherlands.  :flowers:

 

 

Thanks... which position topped 1f4t??? :ermm:

 

1F&4T entered at #30..and that was the highest position..

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Here in the USA Best Buy Online has the 2 CD's plus DVD included. :clap:

Ted

Ted, did your order from Best Buy come yet? Someone said they only have the 2 CD version despite their site listing the digitak. :ermm:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
#19 is great :D . I saw it at a local record store here, called The Gallery of Sound. I want it so bad, but I just don't have the funds to pay $25 right now for a cd, not that I haven't done it for Celine in the past :msn-wink: . I just hope that when I go to get it, it's not like $100 and nowhere to be seen. :laughing:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/angelgrrl/forumstuff/fanban.png

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/angelgrrl/forumstuff/xfiles.png

(Newspaper Mulder is looking at reads: All this conjecture about little green men - false, dangerous, delusional.)

Scully: Shouldn't that be my picture next to that headline? Or is that you just having a little fun?

Mulder: Do I LOOK like I'm having fun, Scully?

Scully: You look constipated, actually.

Mulder: That would make sense. I've had my head up my rear end for the last five years.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...