isurrender Posted October 6, 2005 at 07:38 PM Posted October 6, 2005 at 07:38 PM Hi, The french greatest hits enters this week here in Belgium at no19! It's a very good result because only 2 days of sales were taken into account: friday and saturday of last week.!! Quote
CelineRox Posted October 6, 2005 at 07:41 PM Posted October 6, 2005 at 07:41 PM Wow thats really great! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Ronny83 Posted October 6, 2005 at 08:04 PM Posted October 6, 2005 at 08:04 PM Miracle has been at #1 in Belgium. I'm sure ONCP will climb the chart. BTW, where did you read it? Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
isurrender Posted October 7, 2005 at 01:49 PM Author Posted October 7, 2005 at 01:49 PM ultratop.be yes Miracle was no1 for 2 weeks! Quote
SHEILA Posted October 7, 2005 at 02:41 PM Posted October 7, 2005 at 02:41 PM Wow... is great!!! I'm really proud of this!! Quote http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?a...st&id=26632
Ronny83 Posted October 8, 2005 at 06:40 PM Posted October 8, 2005 at 06:40 PM "On Ne Change Pas" is NOW at #1 on Amazon.fr. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Ethan Posted October 8, 2005 at 07:16 PM Posted October 8, 2005 at 07:16 PM "On Ne Change Pas" is NOW at #1 on Amazon.fr. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Unbelievable! Such an accomplishment for a compilation. / Ethan Quote http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/20444/signature.jpgThe true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. - Oscar WildeThanks to ByuSmurf for the image
poetic Posted October 8, 2005 at 07:23 PM Posted October 8, 2005 at 07:23 PM "On Ne Change Pas" is NOW at #1 on Amazon.fr. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The limited edition at #1 the CD at #3 http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/tg/browse...9855279-0523464 Amazing news. Thanks Ronny Quote Puedes ver cómo me desmorono, o solo te das cuenta de mis erroresHay momentos en los que puedo sentir, que lees mis pensamientos¿Sabias, que todo mi tiempo seria para ti?¿Sabias, que solo veía a través de ti?¿Sabías que jugaría mi papel hasta el final?Sé que lo deje claro desde el principio,My Love
isurrender Posted October 9, 2005 at 08:19 AM Author Posted October 9, 2005 at 08:19 AM Thanks!!!!!!! Good news! Quote
CelineRox Posted October 9, 2005 at 08:27 AM Posted October 9, 2005 at 08:27 AM YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
dark_angel Posted October 9, 2005 at 08:30 AM Posted October 9, 2005 at 08:30 AM this is so cool! Quote
Ronny83 Posted October 9, 2005 at 08:32 AM Posted October 9, 2005 at 08:32 AM Later today we will discover if ONCP debuts in the UK album chart. I'm a little bit worried about it. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
raluca Posted October 9, 2005 at 09:00 AM Posted October 9, 2005 at 09:00 AM wow! how great! Ronny don't forget to tell us *fingers crossed* Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
isurrender Posted October 9, 2005 at 09:57 AM Author Posted October 9, 2005 at 09:57 AM Later today we will discover if ONCP debuts in the UK album chart. I'm a little bit worried about it. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I don't think so.... Were there reviews of the album in magazines or something like that? I didn"t see anything ... Nobody knows that it was available... so I think It can only be a miracle if it enters the charts. Anyway, even in it enters at no100, I will be happy (1f4t wasn't on the uk charts... ) But the dutch charts will also be available today, won't it? Quote
Ronny83 Posted October 9, 2005 at 10:11 AM Posted October 9, 2005 at 10:11 AM Were there reviews of the album in magazines or something like that? I didn"t see anything ... Nobody knows that it was available... so I think It can only be a miracle if it enters the charts.Yes, but you forgot there's Il Divo duet on "On Ne Change Pas". So many Il Divo fans bought it. I would be happy if it enters at #75 in the UK Top 75, too. But the dutch charts will also be available today, won't it? It should be available today. Sometimes they put it online also on Saturday or Monday. It depends on the week. I'll let you know later. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
isurrender Posted October 9, 2005 at 10:18 AM Author Posted October 9, 2005 at 10:18 AM On amazon.fr, the limited edition is still no1 ..and the simple edition no 6 This charts is updated every hour! On amazon.com (usa) the greatest hits is no..1071! I think it's good for a french album... isn't it? Do u know which position topped 1f4t??? However, make a rewiew on amazon.com! It has already have 16 reviews(more than amazon.fr )and some are very bad (obviously they are not fans... and some didn't understand it is a greatest hits! well.. ) So you can make your rewiews even if you don't buy on ebay... currently it has 3 1/2 stars! So help the album to have at least 4 stars.It deserves it... and your review can also help or persuade others to buy the best of! Thanks! Quote
anghil5 Posted October 9, 2005 at 11:09 PM Posted October 9, 2005 at 11:09 PM That is awesome! AGH! I want this CD so bad! No one sells it over here in the states! Quote
Boy Posted October 10, 2005 at 03:47 AM Posted October 10, 2005 at 03:47 AM IDreamOfCeline, don't worry, my friend has already found On Ne Change Pas in the States so you gonna find it soon, I'm sure. :-) Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
CSCfan Posted October 10, 2005 at 04:23 AM Posted October 10, 2005 at 04:23 AM It should be available today. Sometimes they put it online also on Saturday or Monday. It depends on the week. I'll let you know later. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Monday And ONCP isn't in the UK Album Top 40.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celinedion1 Posted October 10, 2005 at 05:28 AM Posted October 10, 2005 at 05:28 AM That is awesome! AGH! I want this CD so bad! No one sells it over here in the states! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I live in the US and I found it. If your trying to find the collectors edition then good luck. As for the regular version if you want that one than you can get it at tower, best buy, walmart, barns & noble. I think that boarders books might also have it. Or if all of those places don't have it or are sold out than you could always order it from the internet. Quote
Krys Posted October 10, 2005 at 05:36 AM Posted October 10, 2005 at 05:36 AM omg...im glad ONCP is no.1 is certain countries. i cant even get ONCP here in Malaysia its so hard to get it...even 1F4T was hard enough! Quote
Ronny83 Posted October 10, 2005 at 06:31 AM Posted October 10, 2005 at 06:31 AM ONCP debuts at #59 in the Netherlands. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
isurrender Posted October 10, 2005 at 06:59 AM Author Posted October 10, 2005 at 06:59 AM ONCP debuts at #59 in the Netherlands. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks... which position topped 1f4t??? Quote
DjCeline Posted October 10, 2005 at 11:11 AM Posted October 10, 2005 at 11:11 AM it hasn't appeared in Romania yet right now i sooo hate this country.but still i am more than happy that this best of managed to climb so high in the charts Quote http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg
george Posted October 10, 2005 at 08:21 PM Posted October 10, 2005 at 08:21 PM I still haven't got it as the stores here have not brought it for sale yet!!!!I am so angry but I pray that soon it will be in Greece as well..... Quote
Moleque20 Posted October 10, 2005 at 10:07 PM Posted October 10, 2005 at 10:07 PM Greek Sony Is a DISASTER!!!!! Geia sou Giorgo Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
CSCfan Posted October 10, 2005 at 10:44 PM Posted October 10, 2005 at 10:44 PM ONCP debuts at #59 in the Netherlands. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks... which position topped 1f4t??? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> 1F&4T entered at #30..and that was the highest position.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ted Posted October 10, 2005 at 11:59 PM Posted October 10, 2005 at 11:59 PM Here in the USA Best Buy Online has the 2 CD's plus DVD included. Ted Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Koolan Posted October 11, 2005 at 03:30 AM Posted October 11, 2005 at 03:30 AM Here in the USA Best Buy Online has the 2 CD's plus DVD included. Ted<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ted, did your order from Best Buy come yet? Someone said they only have the 2 CD version despite their site listing the digitak. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
angelsong Posted October 11, 2005 at 04:17 AM Posted October 11, 2005 at 04:17 AM #19 is great . I saw it at a local record store here, called The Gallery of Sound. I want it so bad, but I just don't have the funds to pay $25 right now for a cd, not that I haven't done it for Celine in the past . I just hope that when I go to get it, it's not like $100 and nowhere to be seen. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/angelgrrl/forumstuff/fanban.png http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/angelgrrl/forumstuff/xfiles.png(Newspaper Mulder is looking at reads: All this conjecture about little green men - false, dangerous, delusional.) Scully: Shouldn't that be my picture next to that headline? Or is that you just having a little fun? Mulder: Do I LOOK like I'm having fun, Scully? Scully: You look constipated, actually. Mulder: That would make sense. I've had my head up my rear end for the last five years.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.