Krys Posted September 13, 2005 at 09:38 AM Posted September 13, 2005 at 09:38 AM i'll be awaiting Celine's reaction...thanks again Elisa! Quote
Mozinha Posted September 13, 2005 at 03:30 PM Posted September 13, 2005 at 03:30 PM Will we ever know? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted September 13, 2005 at 03:47 PM Posted September 13, 2005 at 03:47 PM Thanks Fanny I'm awaiting Celine's reaction <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Everybody is waiting for Celine's reaction hehehe Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Fanny! Posted September 13, 2005 at 04:39 PM Posted September 13, 2005 at 04:39 PM Will we ever know? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well if she answers, yes we will Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
raluca Posted September 13, 2005 at 04:44 PM Posted September 13, 2005 at 04:44 PM if she answers? to whom? Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
mangust Posted September 13, 2005 at 10:11 PM Posted September 13, 2005 at 10:11 PM Weren't you dare to write your full post-adress in message? Quote Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say... Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk
Mozinha Posted September 14, 2005 at 12:15 AM Posted September 14, 2005 at 12:15 AM I don't have too much expectations. Celine is a busy woman. I understand 100% if we never get an answer Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
piglot82 Posted September 14, 2005 at 12:54 AM Posted September 14, 2005 at 12:54 AM (edited) I don't think we will ever get Celine's reaction. Things like this (supportive letters etc...) shouldn't be done with the goal of getting something in return, it should just come from the heart. And it would be unreasonable to expect Celine to respond to any of them. I think if there is any response it would be to Elisa thanking her for the basket and maybe there would be a general letter thanking all of the fans who have supported her. Anyway...that's just my opinion. Edited September 14, 2005 at 12:56 AM by piglot82 Quote http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
tativale Posted September 14, 2005 at 01:00 AM Posted September 14, 2005 at 01:00 AM I don't think we will ever get Celine's reaction. Things like this (supportive letters etc...) shouldn't be done with the goal of getting something in return, it should just come from the heart. And it would be unreasonable to expect Celine to respond to any of them. I think if there is any response it would be to Elisa thanking her for the basket and maybe there would be a general letter thanking all of the fans who have supported her. Anyway...that's just my opinion.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Somebody said "personal msg" here? I thought everybody was talking about one thing in general, one for all. And yeah, Elisa probably will receive a "thank you" note or something for the basket, I believe Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
piglot82 Posted September 14, 2005 at 01:14 AM Posted September 14, 2005 at 01:14 AM I don't think we will ever get Celine's reaction. Things like this (supportive letters etc...) shouldn't be done with the goal of getting something in return, it should just come from the heart. And it would be unreasonable to expect Celine to respond to any of them. I think if there is any response it would be to Elisa thanking her for the basket and maybe there would be a general letter thanking all of the fans who have supported her. Anyway...that's just my opinion.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Somebody said "personal msg" here? I thought everybody was talking about one thing in general, one for all. And yeah, Elisa probably will receive a "thank you" note or something for the basket, I believe <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I didn't mean for it to sound harsh and if you were referring to just a general letter I apologize. Quote http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Mozinha Posted September 14, 2005 at 01:20 AM Posted September 14, 2005 at 01:20 AM I doubt we will get any feedback which is normal.Do we have an idea of how many baskets and letters and gift she receives everyday? I hope she liked it, I'm not expecting to get any reaction from her. I didn't even made it with the intention of getting some feedback, it was just to letting her know my support. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted September 14, 2005 at 10:42 AM Posted September 14, 2005 at 10:42 AM (edited) I don't think we will ever get Celine's reaction. Things like this (supportive letters etc...) shouldn't be done with the goal of getting something in return, it should just come from the heart. And it would be unreasonable to expect Celine to respond to any of them. I think if there is any response it would be to Elisa thanking her for the basket and maybe there would be a general letter thanking all of the fans who have supported her. Anyway...that's just my opinion.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Somebody said "personal msg" here? I thought everybody was talking about one thing in general, one for all. And yeah, Elisa probably will receive a "thank you" note or something for the basket, I believe <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I didn't mean for it to sound harsh and if you were referring to just a general letter I apologize. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> No no no I didn't mean that way. I really asked the question heheh to check out if I was getting it - I mean if I understood what was being said. Edited September 14, 2005 at 10:43 AM by tativale Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Fanny! Posted September 14, 2005 at 03:29 PM Posted September 14, 2005 at 03:29 PM Hey guys, Céline DID receive the basket ! Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that my friend talked with Celine yesterday. Celine and Rene sat with the family of Mr. Parson's at his funeral yesterday. They didn't speak in detail about the book of letters/basket, but she did ask Celine if she received them, and she said "yes, I did, thank you very much." She didn't want to get into a detailed conversation about them since they were at Mr. Parson's funeral, but she did want me to know that Celine does have them. Take care; Lisa Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
fred Posted September 14, 2005 at 03:46 PM Posted September 14, 2005 at 03:46 PM I don't see why any should expect to get an answer.She is among the top artists of the world. She gets thousands of letters, she works all the time, she has a family and deidactes so much energy to the show so to expect an answer is almost rude. We sent it to show our support right?! Not to gain a dialouge with a super star.... What about 'give asking nothing in return' guys? /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Koolan Posted September 14, 2005 at 03:57 PM Posted September 14, 2005 at 03:57 PM Yeah, I totally understand Celine doesn't have to answer all the letters/mail she receives. As long as she sees them, it's all that matters. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Fanny! Posted September 14, 2005 at 04:00 PM Posted September 14, 2005 at 04:00 PM I don't see why any should expect to get an answer.She is among the top artists of the world. She gets thousands of letters, she works all the time, she has a family and deidactes so much energy to the show so to expect an answer is almost rude. We sent it to show our support right?! Not to gain a dialouge with a super star.... What about 'give asking nothing in return' guys? /fred<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey calm down ok... I'm not expecting any answer, I don't want her to send us flowers, I just wanted to let you know that she DID receive it. Got it ? Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
tativale Posted September 14, 2005 at 04:01 PM Posted September 14, 2005 at 04:01 PM (edited) I don't see why any should expect to get an answer.She is among the top artists of the world. She gets thousands of letters, she works all the time, she has a family and deidactes so much energy to the show so to expect an answer is almost rude. We sent it to show our support right?! Not to gain a dialouge with a super star.... What about 'give asking nothing in return' guys? /fred<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I don't think anyone here is asking for something in return. I think it's very normal that some people want to know her reaction - which is very different from a answer for each or for all. (or a dialog as you said) Anyway.. I think it's also something in van. We can say everything here and it won't change anything, nor will make Celine or whoever answers us. So, the point is that we sent the letters, Celine received them and period. That's it. Edited September 14, 2005 at 04:09 PM by tativale Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Mozinha Posted September 14, 2005 at 07:38 PM Posted September 14, 2005 at 07:38 PM I don't see why any should expect to get an answer.She is among the top artists of the world. She gets thousands of letters, she works all the time, she has a family and deidactes so much energy to the show so to expect an answer is almost rude. We sent it to show our support right?! Not to gain a dialouge with a super star.... What about 'give asking nothing in return' guys? /fred<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's exactly the point. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
raluca Posted September 14, 2005 at 07:50 PM Posted September 14, 2005 at 07:50 PM i'm glad she got them! Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
fred Posted September 14, 2005 at 08:12 PM Posted September 14, 2005 at 08:12 PM I don't see why any should expect to get an answer.She is among the top artists of the world. She gets thousands of letters, she works all the time, she has a family and deidactes so much energy to the show so to expect an answer is almost rude. We sent it to show our support right?! Not to gain a dialouge with a super star.... What about 'give asking nothing in return' guys? /fred<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey calm down ok... I'm not expecting any answer, I don't want her to send us flowers, I just wanted to let you know that she DID receive it. Got it ? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I wasn't directing this to you You on the other hand shouldn't be surprised if a thank you not drops down your mailbox. I think she really appreciate what you have done. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
stevethefan Posted September 15, 2005 at 03:50 AM Posted September 15, 2005 at 03:50 AM Thanks Elisa/Lisa for that report on your trip to Vegas. I'm glad to hear that she got your basket with the gifts and book of letters. It was a great idea. It sounded like you had alot of trouble with buses on your trip. Well it sounds like the rest of your trip went well and you got to see Celine from a great seat. Thanks Quote
mangust Posted September 15, 2005 at 09:28 AM Posted September 15, 2005 at 09:28 AM The best thing in return is to know that she had got the basket and the letters. Nothing else in return (if someone needs it) is possible and actually needed. IMO.It makes me feel better when I know that this or that evening she was siting in the room and opening gifts and taking a look throughout the letters. And I bet she was smiling... Turn on imagination.That IS the feeling. And thanks for that Quote Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say... Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.