Jump to content

WIN a signed copy of FOR KEEPS from Celine Channel


Recommended Posts

Posted
Congratulations Danger :groupwave:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
Congratulations, Danger! :thumbsup2:

Celinish greetings

http://www.celine-dion-online.de/avatare/signaturen/cp_blinkie1.gif

 

http://www.celine-dion-online.de/avatare/signaturen/cp_signature1.jpg

 

.: Photo CP's Online Gallery graphy :.
Posted
congratulation Danger! :clap:
Posted
Congratulations!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Congrats! :clap:

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted

congratulations! :D Lucky you!! :thumbsup2:

 

didn't you say that two people are going to win on September? :huh:

Posted
congratulations! :D Lucky you!! :thumbsup2:

 

didn't you say that two people are going to win on September? :huh:

No, one giveaway in September, 2 in October and November for a total of 5 :thumbsup2:

 

oh ^_^

LOL

well maybe i'll have a chance to win this to my birthday in November :P

Posted
Congrats to the lucky winner!!!!! :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
congratulations Danger :thumbsup2: :clap: :flowers:

Posted

Ok..........

 

 

IT'S TOO AMAZING!

 

I'm so new on the board....I just didn't have the time to post.:( I've found out yesterday that I'm the first who have won....wowowowow...that's so great.... I had such a bad day...at work and home....my life is gona have to change very dramaticly......I didn't expect anything good.....and for the end of my day THIS!......I couldn't sleep and I had to get up early to work...I still can't believe.....

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

The 2nd winner is......

.............

.............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

celinedioniloveyou (David) from the UK. Congratulations!! :bounce8:

Winning number was 485

 

Surprisingly, not many membes entered giveaway #2. :huh: There's still 1 more copy to be given out in October and 2 more in November. Don't miss out on your chance.

 

:arrow: Starting October 22nd, you may enter your numbers for Giveaway #3. :thumbsup:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted (edited)
:clap: congratulations CelinedionIloveyou :clap: :thumbsup2: Edited by Josje

Posted
Congrats :clap: :clap:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

congrats! :clap:

 

 

oh Vic! i'm not sorry for that! :lmao: more chances to win! :lmao: :innocent:

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
Congrats to the winner!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted

I've just seen that I won the last contest.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clapping1: :groupwave: :thankspin: :thankspin: :thankspin: :thankspin:

 

Thats really really brilliant...thanks guys...I'm thrilled to pieces...

God look after you Celine Dion and all your family & friends you are a wonderful gift and I am truly blessed and lucky enough to have been around from 1968 to today to witness you blossom into a national treasure................. much love always xxxx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...