Jump to content

Desperately looking for someone to deliver a letter for Céline


Recommended Posts

Posted

This is a last desperate attempt to get a letter to Céline, can someone please help? 🥺 

I am in Sweden and can't get to Paris (bc chronically ill and poor) but I wrote Céline a letter that I would like for her to get. A fellow fan was going to try to help when outside her hotel, but apparently the bodyguards weren't accepting things for her at the time so it fell through. But then I saw someone in here say yesterday that they have been able to hand over their letters just fine, so I was wondering if someone who is going to her hotel could please print my letter and try for me? 🥺 It would truly mean so much. 

I don't want anything in return from Céline, I truly just want to tell her how proud I am of her. 

  • Like 1

http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg

 

 

"...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus".

I love you Céline!

 

Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999

Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008

The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008

Posted (edited)

Can't you just mail it to the Royal Monceau? (by post I mean) 

Edited by Dancing_Queen
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 1:46 PM, Dancing_Queen said:

Can't you just mail it to the Royal Monceau? (by post I mean) 

I e-mailed them to ask but they never got back to me, so I assume not 🙁

http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg

 

 

"...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus".

I love you Céline!

 

Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999

Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008

The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008

Posted

I don't think it has a smaller or bigger chance of being read than a letter manually delivered at the hotel tbh. 

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 6:41 PM, Dancing_Queen said:

I don't think it has a smaller or bigger chance of being read than a letter manually delivered at the hotel tbh. 

Nah I’m sure Brian would give her the letters, so would all the other bodyguards.

The best is yet to come...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...