Peppercorn1991 Posted August 21, 2026 at 09:14 AM Posted August 21, 2026 at 09:14 AM On 8/21/2026 at 9:15 AM, jmiracle said: Such a beautiful piece and they have put it in black and white. she looks great Kev x Quote
Bellamy Posted August 21, 2026 at 09:15 AM Posted August 21, 2026 at 09:15 AM Anne Hathaway was on the cover of Vogue China September 2026 with the same Bvlgari necklace. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CourageProject Posted August 21, 2026 at 09:36 AM Posted August 21, 2026 at 09:36 AM On 8/21/2026 at 2:45 PM, Bellamy said: Anne Hathaway was on the cover of Vogue China September 2026 with the same Bvlgari necklace. Well, she is the brand ambassador of Bvlgari Quote
TheBobWig Posted August 23, 2026 at 04:43 AM Posted August 23, 2026 at 04:43 AM On 8/20/2026 at 11:48 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: It’s giving ‘Did you Give Enough Love’ vibe I like this dress but to me the hand placement is giving maternity shoot. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 23, 2026 at 07:33 AM Posted August 23, 2026 at 07:33 AM On 8/23/2026 at 12:43 PM, TheBobWig said: I like this dress but to me the hand placement is giving maternity shoot. Haha yeah but the overall looks is very french 👌🏼 Quote
CourageProject Posted August 24, 2026 at 02:22 PM Posted August 24, 2026 at 02:22 PM from the looks of it, celine might be in vogue france photoshoot too (they posted a guess who pic) https://www.instagram.com/p/DcYcFp7nwpV/ Quote
Nmj Posted August 24, 2026 at 02:35 PM Posted August 24, 2026 at 02:35 PM On 8/24/2026 at 10:22 AM, CourageProject said: from the looks of it, celine might be in vogue france photoshoot too (they posted a guess who pic) https://www.instagram.com/p/DcYcFp7nwpV/ Nahh that’s not her. I think Gigi hadid 1 Quote
stevo Posted August 24, 2026 at 06:01 PM Posted August 24, 2026 at 06:01 PM At last, they’ve officially posted on Insta and FB. Just a week later. https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcbpf2NEXOg/?igsi=MXBtZGloZ2Q3bDNmcg== Quote
Nmj Posted August 24, 2026 at 06:15 PM Posted August 24, 2026 at 06:15 PM On 8/24/2026 at 2:01 PM, stevo said: At last, they’ve officially posted on Insta and FB. Just a week later. https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcbpf2NEXOg/?igsi=MXBtZGloZ2Q3bDNmcg== The intern ran outta s*** to post. 1 Quote
stevo Posted August 24, 2026 at 06:20 PM Posted August 24, 2026 at 06:20 PM Oh worry not- there’ll be a random ‘every mirror needs inspiration’ throwback to 2014 soon 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 24, 2026 at 06:28 PM Posted August 24, 2026 at 06:28 PM On 8/24/2026 at 2:20 PM, stevo said: Oh worry not- there’ll be a random ‘every mirror needs inspiration’ throwback to 2014 soon Tomorrow… I can’t wait for the “A New Day” rehearsals pics from 2002 on September 11-12th… instead of Paris. 😬🤦 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 24, 2026 at 07:33 PM Posted August 24, 2026 at 07:33 PM I wonder when did they shoot this.. is it before her announcement (March) for Paris Concert? Quote
Nmj Posted August 24, 2026 at 08:00 PM Posted August 24, 2026 at 08:00 PM On 8/24/2026 at 3:33 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: I wonder when did they shoot this.. is it before her announcement (March) for Paris Concert? The article says in June. 1 Quote
TheBobWig Posted August 24, 2026 at 08:32 PM Posted August 24, 2026 at 08:32 PM I'm going to hunt for a copy tomorrow but I can't decide which cover to buy! It's $8.99 I think but I might be crazy enough to buy them all. 😂 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 24, 2026 at 08:35 PM Posted August 24, 2026 at 08:35 PM On 8/24/2026 at 4:32 PM, TheBobWig said: I'm going to hunt for a copy tomorrow but I can't decide which cover to buy! It's $8.99 I think but I might be crazy enough to buy them all. 😂 The best cover is Celine in the Rolls Royce! Quote
TheBobWig Posted August 24, 2026 at 08:38 PM Posted August 24, 2026 at 08:38 PM On 8/24/2026 at 4:35 PM, Nmj said: The best cover is Celine in the Rolls Royce! That's my #1 choice but I also really like the one standing with the city behind her. The other two I could probably live without but the big necklace one is my least favorite. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:38 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:38 PM I can’t wait to hear her new voice. I am so so so curious. Anxious excited. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:39 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:39 PM (edited) How many days left? 18 days left? OMG Time flies so fast. It’s just like yesterday was March announcing her comeback and now we are in the BER months. I don’t know but I feel like back in the 90’s it felt slower.. anyways Edited August 25, 2026 at 03:41 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
TheBobWig Posted August 25, 2026 at 06:40 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 06:40 PM If it matters to anyone, the rooftop photo isn't in the Rolls Royce cover edition, though it does have the other two cover photos. Didn't look at those but I'd say it's not in any. I loved that when I got it the cashier just kind of stopped and gave the magazine a long look then said, "That's a beautiful cover!" 2 Quote
Céline RO Posted August 25, 2026 at 09:31 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 09:31 PM On 8/25/2026 at 6:38 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: I can’t wait to hear her new voice. I am so so so curious. Anxious excited. Not really a new voice, rather a voice that’s been on a long and winding journey. Strayed in a certain direction then came back, but who knows to what point? All while time kept passing by. But yes, it will be interesting. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Alice Posted August 26, 2026 at 09:21 AM Posted August 26, 2026 at 09:21 AM On 8/25/2026 at 8:40 PM, TheBobWig said: If it matters to anyone, the rooftop photo isn't in the Rolls Royce cover edition, though it does have the other two cover photos. Didn't look at those but I'd say it's not in any. I loved that when I got it the cashier just kind of stopped and gave the magazine a long look then said, "That's a beautiful cover!" I'm waiting for my copy to arrive all the way from the U.S. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.