Jump to content

Which concert(s) of the Paris 2026 shows are you attending?


Which concert(s) of the Paris 2026 shows are you attending?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone, quick question for anyone who bought directly through AXS or Ticketmaster:

Have your tickets been delivered yet, or do you only have an estimated delivery/transfer date?

I bought a resale ticket and was told the official platform has not released the tickets yet, so it still cannot be transferred to me. I just want to confirm that this is correct.

Thanks.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 4/15/2026 at 11:36 AM, mariaalel said:

Hi everyone, quick question for anyone who bought directly through AXS or Ticketmaster:

Have your tickets been delivered yet, or do you only have an estimated delivery/transfer date?

I bought a resale ticket and was told the official platform has not released the tickets yet, so it still cannot be transferred to me. I just want to confirm that this is correct.

Thanks.

That's correct - no need to worry.  They won't issue the tickets until closer to the event dates to cut down on fraud.  They've only said that a ticket exchange option will be set up at a later date.

  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hi,i would like to buy ticket for Celine show,now are only avaible site like:viagogo,stubhub,hellotickets,  which have very expensive price and very high tax and also manipulating cost.Please help which site will be safe or is this any option where I can buy ticket safety and little normal price,I will be so happy to found some possible way to go to see Celine.Its not my first time but first when this is so trouble to buy good ticket:)

 

 

 

 

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Now attending Opening Night ☺️

  • Like 6
Posted
On 5/17/2026 at 5:48 PM, aniaa19 said:

Hi,i would like to buy ticket for Celine show,now are only avaible site like:viagogo,stubhub,hellotickets,  which have very expensive price and very high tax and also manipulating cost.Please help which site will be safe or is this any option where I can buy ticket safety and little normal price,I will be so happy to found some possible way to go to see Celine.Its not my first time but first when this is so trouble to buy good ticket:)

 

 

 

 

Tickets are available for resale on the AXS website. 
 

https://www.axs.com/fr/series/33807/celine-dion-paris-2026-tickets?skin=celine&axssid=token_950bae7404c8&locale=fr-FR&originalReferringURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.axs.com%2Ffr%2Fevents%2F1408757%2Fceline-dion-tickets%3FcarouselType%3Dfeatured%26__cf_chl_tk%3DTA0SOCJqjvwpwnxJoh.6dEpEC34ci1oL0PzQ_raWPBo-1787218435-1.0.1.1-cpDo4tZe8pAK_1nsHUdlJVJQMFU6C9Dla3C0vtCw_KU

Posted

I m attending the premiere, do you think it s a good idea to go to the Royal Monceau this day ? I get in Paris on 11 am by train.

Or it s better to go to the store?

Posted
On 9/3/2026 at 10:58 AM, symon said:

I m attending the premiere, do you think it s a good idea to go to the Royal Monceau this day ? I get in Paris on 11 am by train.

Or it s better to go to the store?

Go to the store, I think she will be so focused ont eh 12th she won't make any appearance in front of the hotel,

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/3/2026 at 12:50 PM, emiliejolie said:

Go to the store, I think she will be so focused ont eh 12th she won't make any appearance in front of the hotel,

I think she will though, and probably a long one. She did a big one right before going to the Eiffel Tower for the Olympics, remember?

The best is yet to come...
Posted

I posted this on the other topic but sorry ahah : 

 

Hi Céline fans! ❤️

I’ll be in Paris this weekend for Céline’s concert, from Friday to Monday, and I’ll also be at the Red Heads after-party! I’d love to go see her at the Royal Monceau as well, and I’ll probably check out the pop-up store on Sunday.

Is anyone else going on their own? Would anyone like to connect and meet up while we’re there? 😊

Also, I should have one extra ticket for the concert. I’ve been holding onto it specifically because I’d really like it to go to a huge Céline fan, and I’m planning to sell it in person. So if you’re going to be in Paris this weekend, you’re a HUGE fan (I’ll test your Céline knowledge hahaha 😜), and you don’t have a ticket for the 12th, feel free to message me!

Have a great day, and I seriously can’t wait for this weekend!!! ❤️🎶

***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***

Posted
On 9/7/2026 at 8:57 AM, noyau said:

I posted this on the other topic but sorry ahah : 

 

Hi Céline fans! ❤️

I’ll be in Paris this weekend for Céline’s concert, from Friday to Monday, and I’ll also be at the Red Heads after-party! I’d love to go see her at the Royal Monceau as well, and I’ll probably check out the pop-up store on Sunday.

Is anyone else going on their own? Would anyone like to connect and meet up while we’re there? 😊

Also, I should have one extra ticket for the concert. I’ve been holding onto it specifically because I’d really like it to go to a huge Céline fan, and I’m planning to sell it in person. So if you’re going to be in Paris this weekend, you’re a HUGE fan (I’ll test your Céline knowledge hahaha 😜), and you don’t have a ticket for the 12th, feel free to message me!

Have a great day, and I seriously can’t wait for this weekend!!! ❤️🎶

There’s quite a few of us going solo this weekend! 😊

Which section is the ticket for?

Posted

Hi everyone, I’m really desperate. I’ve just flown in from Sweden and spent all my savings on a hotel and plane tickets to make my dream come true. I genuinely thought my concert date was tomorrow, but I’ve just received my ticket and realised it’s actually for next Friday. 😭

I’m begging you : does anyone have a ticket for tomorrow and would be willing to swap with me? I’m open to any solution, even if your seat is in a lower category. Mine is normally in the Gold Circle section.

or anyone who is willing to sell his, anything. 

I honestly don’t know what to do. Thank you so much 🙏

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...