CélineI'mAlive Posted December 30, 2025 at 01:36 AM Posted December 30, 2025 at 01:36 AM Hi guys, I’ve been thinking about buying a vinyl player so I can enjoy Céline’s records. I know some people here listen to Céline on a turntable. Which brands would you recommend? I’ve read that vinyls wear out after about 1,200 plays. Is that true or is it fake news? Also, I’ve heard that vinyl players with built-in speakers aren’t good because they sound bad, and Céline could end up sounding distorted. Is that true? Thanks. Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted December 30, 2025 at 01:37 AM Author Posted December 30, 2025 at 01:37 AM Sorry, forum informatic fail... Delete the duplicated, please. Thanks. Quote
kevincheung410 Posted December 30, 2025 at 07:26 AM Posted December 30, 2025 at 07:26 AM (edited) I bought SONY PS-HX500 for ripping 'Save Your Soul' with Malcolm Kelley in 2019 w/ 310USD from Amazon.it Edited December 30, 2025 at 07:27 AM by kevincheung410 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
CélineI'mAlive Posted December 30, 2025 at 12:30 PM Author Posted December 30, 2025 at 12:30 PM I bought SONY PS-HX500 for ripping 'Save Your Soul' with Malcolm Kelley in 2019 w/ 310USD from Amazon.it And how well does it work? Quote
kevincheung410 Posted January 1, 2026 at 10:14 AM Posted January 1, 2026 at 10:14 AM And how well does it work? pretty good 1 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
CélineI'mAlive Posted January 1, 2026 at 11:55 PM Author Posted January 1, 2026 at 11:55 PM Many thanks!!Is it true that vinyl records wear out and lose sound quality after 1,200 plays? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.