LukeD Posted October 22, 2024 at 06:54 PM Posted October 22, 2024 at 06:54 PM I am all up for everything JJG has got to offer Celine, be it 1 song or 1 album or anything in between. He is a genius. My only wish is that she finds his equivalent in English. 6 Quote
Balao Posted October 23, 2024 at 04:36 AM Posted October 23, 2024 at 04:36 AM (edited) She sang songs from Serge Lama, Francis Cabrel, Zaho, Florent Mothe, Robert Charlebois, Vianney, Grand Corps Malade, Miossec, Maxime Le Forestier, Luc Plamondon, and I'm only talking about the last two albums.Now for her next album, only two songs are rumoured to be written by JJG.That being said, I've already mentioned that my dream collab would be Céline with Lynda Lemay. After all, the latter is the second most successful female artist in Québec. Edited October 23, 2024 at 04:36 AM by Balao 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.