zuv Posted August 14, 2016 at 05:16 AM Posted August 14, 2016 at 05:16 AM Lol like i said before, LV is obvious. It's 55 in roman numbers. 5 being their lucky number... 0ne 5 for Celine one 5 for René. 55...LV 1 Quote
Scully Wayne Posted August 14, 2016 at 06:05 AM Posted August 14, 2016 at 06:05 AM Where did you read this? Quote
celinesounds Posted August 14, 2016 at 06:36 AM Posted August 14, 2016 at 06:36 AM is Louis Vuitton People 3 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Scully Wayne Posted August 14, 2016 at 07:26 AM Posted August 14, 2016 at 07:26 AM U-N-Q-U-E-S-T-I-O-N-A-B-L-E !!! Quote
zuv Posted August 14, 2016 at 11:07 AM Posted August 14, 2016 at 11:07 AM Where did you read this? Didnt read anywhere, LV is a number. Thats all. Quote
comingback Posted August 14, 2016 at 12:56 PM Posted August 14, 2016 at 12:56 PM No, it means Trois heures vingt (the special song for Celine and Rene ("And so, wherever you go I'll go.") 3 heures http://www.schulbilder.org/malvorlage-es-ist-3-uhr-p14207.jpg + VVingt 2 Quote
dawn Posted August 14, 2016 at 01:03 PM Posted August 14, 2016 at 01:03 PM No, it means Trois heures vingt (the special song for Celine and Rene ("And so, wherever you go I'll go.") 3 heures http://www.schulbilder.org/malvorlage-es-ist-3-uhr-p14207.jpg + VVingt Yes, this is the meaning of L.V. Quote
jessx Posted August 14, 2016 at 01:03 PM Posted August 14, 2016 at 01:03 PM I've noticed a couple of times. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy, but when they did the sign to each other, they (I noticed it with René more) touched their lips afterwards; it always made it look to me, as if they were saying shh to each other, keeping their secret. 1 Quote
dawn Posted August 14, 2016 at 01:03 PM Posted August 14, 2016 at 01:03 PM No, it means Trois heures vingt (the special song for Celine and Rene ("And so, wherever you go I'll go.") 3 heures http://www.schulbilder.org/malvorlage-es-ist-3-uhr-p14207.jpg + VVingt Yes, this is the meaning of L.V. Quote
dawn Posted August 14, 2016 at 01:03 PM Posted August 14, 2016 at 01:03 PM (edited) Sorry, double post. Edited August 14, 2016 at 01:04 PM by dawn Quote
scielle Posted August 14, 2016 at 02:02 PM Posted August 14, 2016 at 02:02 PM Amused by how some are so convinced their theory is the right one! Or that it's 'obvious'. Haha.It ain't 'obvious', peeps. Many of these theories have already been brought up to Celine and refuted... she'll never tell us. And that's as it should be. 2 Quote
flutefreak Posted August 14, 2016 at 02:10 PM Posted August 14, 2016 at 02:10 PM She probably reads this and is laughing that we've been trying to crack the code for years!! She will never tell and I don't want her to! 2 Quote
Lotty Posted August 14, 2016 at 03:07 PM Posted August 14, 2016 at 03:07 PM Celine said she was surprised by the choise of René to have THV played at his funeral. So I don't think LV has that meaning... It's their thing and this will remain forever. It's so romantic!!! Quote
Brandon Posted August 14, 2016 at 03:38 PM Posted August 14, 2016 at 03:38 PM (edited) I thought she said she's an open book. I guess not. Edited August 14, 2016 at 03:39 PM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Matias Posted August 14, 2016 at 05:16 PM Posted August 14, 2016 at 05:16 PM It means long vie, think about it Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
chocolatechip15 Posted August 14, 2016 at 11:59 PM Posted August 14, 2016 at 11:59 PM I doubt LV is a symbol for Trois Heures Vingt . .Celine has said she was surprised at first when she learned that Rene wanted that song to be played at his funeral. 2 Quote
Scully Wayne Posted August 20, 2016 at 02:55 AM Posted August 20, 2016 at 02:55 AM No, it means Trois heures vingt (the special song for Celine and Rene ("And so, wherever you go I'll go.") 3 heures http://www.schulbilder.org/malvorlage-es-ist-3-uhr-p14207.jpg + VVingt Hahahah! I never thought about this. This is a kind of conspiracy theory She probably reads this and is laughing that we've been trying to crack the code for years!! She will never tell and I don't want her to! Maybe she has an account on this forum and sometimes she reads wondering to know what we're thinking and talking about her. It would be amazing. I thought she said she's an open book. I guess not. Maybe that's the unique secret she will keep from us. I doubt LV is a symbol for Trois Heures Vingt . .Celine has said she was surprised at first when she learned that Rene wanted that song to be played at his funeral. When he said this to her? PS: I am sorry for so many quotes, but my weeks have been so busy and I had time only now to read your replies and answer/comments some of 'em. Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 20, 2016 at 03:14 AM Posted August 20, 2016 at 03:14 AM When he said this to her? Starting at 9:10 of this video, they talk about Trois Heures Vingt, and Celine said she was initially surprised by Rene having chosen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHPm-Z96jsY Quote
Cafe67 Posted August 21, 2016 at 01:30 AM Posted August 21, 2016 at 01:30 AM I always figured the number 55 had some special meaning to Céline and René...maybe something for May 5th. Quote
Caledor Posted August 21, 2016 at 03:49 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 03:49 PM Maybe it all started a time when they were joking around... Silly things lovers do when they just have fun and no one else can understand... And they kept it as a secret sign between them... Envoyé de mon D2203 en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
ehild Posted August 21, 2016 at 03:54 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 03:54 PM Maybe it all started a time when they were joking around... Silly things lovers do when they just have fun and no one else can understand... And they kept it as a secret sign between them... Envoyé de mon D2203 en utilisant Tapatalk I've thought this as well. Whatever it is I'm glad they had something for themselves. 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Scully Wayne Posted August 21, 2016 at 11:49 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 11:49 PM There are video records when they started doing this? She ever commented about the L.V. ? Quote
nuts2you Posted August 21, 2016 at 11:51 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 11:51 PM do you have any video's that you could share with us here, Quote
flutefreak Posted August 22, 2016 at 01:18 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 01:18 AM This may have been discussed before but when was the first time she did LV on stage? Quote
Lotty Posted August 22, 2016 at 06:50 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 06:50 AM This may have been discussed before but when was the first time she did LV on stage? 1992 I think. While René was at the hospital after His heart attack, Celine did an interview and sang a song at Regis and Kelly and during the song she did the sign. There's the video on yt 1 Quote
isabel leite Posted September 6, 2016 at 12:19 AM Posted September 6, 2016 at 12:19 AM How cool! , It`s true. I just checked out a video on youtube. 1992 Regis and Kelly. A very young Celine sings If you asked me to and after the song guess what? LV. I guess it was one of the first times she ever did that! Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 6, 2016 at 05:20 AM Posted September 6, 2016 at 05:20 AM the truth is that nobody will know from her mouth, i guess, she always said that that's their secret ... so we'll never know for sure what it is for sure.. Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Javito Posted September 6, 2016 at 08:36 AM Posted September 6, 2016 at 08:36 AM Can we live without knowing what the **** L.V. thing is? Can we? Can we? http://www.cruillabarcelona.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/we-can-do-it-poster-1024x741-960x694-2.jpg 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
comingback Posted September 12, 2016 at 07:35 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 07:35 PM Maybe it means L'amour de ma vie, because the L. V. sign appeared in the TCOML-booklet for the first timeRene, you are the colour of my love ..L. V. 3 Quote
isabel leite Posted September 13, 2016 at 01:16 AM Posted September 13, 2016 at 01:16 AM That actually makes sense, Because in the love letters found in For Keeps she writes LV where it says signature and senders name. So it could be L`amour de ma vie. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.