Jump to content

Céline Dion on Today Show [September 18th, 2019]


Recommended Posts

Posted
According to TV Guide, she’s on at some point during the 7-8am hours (most likely the latter, that seems to be when they cover more entertainment news) as well as the third hour of Today at 9am.
  • Like 1

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted
Thanks

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

 

So the person saying they saw an interview promo lied because they said that “Craig Melvin did the interview and that Celine looked beautiful” some people have no life when they feel the need to live in fairytale world making up pointless lies.

Posted

So the person saying they saw an interview promo lied because they said that “Craig Melvin did the interview and that Celine looked beautiful” some people have no life when they feel the need to live in fairytale world making up pointless lies.

 

Incorrect.

idrovealnight said Craig commented on the interview, not that he did it (http://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/56024-celine-dion-on-today-show-september-18th-2019/?do=findComment&comment=2351279)

 

The appropriate action now would be for you to apologize for calling them a liar.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

 

 

Incorrect.

idrovealnight said Craig commented on the interview, not that he did it (http://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/56024-celine-dion-on-today-show-september-18th-2019/?do=findComment&comment=2351279)

 

The appropriate action now would be for you to apologize for calling them a liar.

 

Sorry.

 

 

Still a week later, where’s the promo...

 

And when I’m wrong I owe up to it, I don’t know who you think you are parenting, telling me what the correct action is :thumbsup:

Edited by Nmj
Posted
Parents and children of the world- let’s all love each other in this joyous time of discovery x
  • Like 2
Posted
Can someone remind me how to ignore people? I’ve been trying to find that button on the mobile site, but no luck.
Posted (edited)

Can someone remind me how to ignore people? I’ve been trying to find that button on the mobile site, but no luck.

 

You have to visit the full site and go to the top left of your screen, and click your username and there’s an option for ignore preferences in the drop down menu. You can convert to the full site on the bottom left of your phone screen.

Edited by CelinesDIVO5
  • Like 2

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
God she looks incredible. This looks like a nice interview. Are you happier now Tianna? That’s more like it. Thanks for the clip
  • Like 2
Posted
When she has a natural skin look, a tan and flattering accessories she looks absolutely phenomenal
  • Like 3
Posted

When she has a natural skin look, a tan and flattering accessories she looks absolutely phenomenal

 

I agree. However, I do feel that sometimes she has too much of a tan, her skin even looks brown sometimes. I also think she looks best with darker hair. Not black, just a light brown.

The best is yet to come...
Posted (edited)

 

 

She looks GORGEOUS

 

She really does!

The hair and makeup look amazing and her face does seem to have gained a little weight!

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 1
Posted
She looks great!
  • Like 1

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

I love her ....

 

Kev x

Posted
She looks fantastic! I am thrilled to see what this interview is all about! I’m sure it will be fabulous, and if she decides to announce a new song, that will be great too. Just happy to see her overall!
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

And then wait with the video from the first concerts. 😀 Surely the video will be a live one right. 😊

 

 

Am I the only one to this she's gonna drop a new single on Wednesday, right when the tour starts ? 😏😎😘

Peace and love to all.
Posted

Nothing about new single. So we should give up hopes for that and save ourselves a bunch of diappointment.

 

The interview seems nice from that other clip! Toned down, nothing hyper and singing answerd, sincere and very nice colour of the eye make up!! Love these bright colours on her. So fresh!

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

Peace and love to all.
Posted
She looks gorgeous there! Like the diva she is. That actually got me excited about the next chapter.
  • Like 4

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

Nothing about new single. So we should give up hopes for that and save ourselves a bunch of diappointment.

 

The interview seems nice from that other clip! Toned down, nothing hyper and singing answerd, sincere and very nice colour of the eye make up!! Love these bright colours on her. So fresh!

 

I think that it’s a sit down interview; I’ve been hating these stand up interviews with ET... how can you have a serious talk standing up?!

Posted

True.

 

But didn't she sit during the LA event? Never seen her her so hyped up. Ever! 😁😁😁

 

 

 

 

I think that it’s a sit down interview; I’ve been hating these stand up interviews with ET... how can you have a serious talk standing up?!

  • Like 1
Peace and love to all.
Posted

She looks gorgeous there! Like the diva she is. That actually got me excited about the next chapter.

 

Her comment about if she wondered if René would feel if a (song) was too “edgy”.... makes me wonder what’s her definition of “edgy” because she called TC, LMBTL both edgy and I didn’t find neither to be... :hmm:

  • Like 6
Posted

 

 

Her comment about if she wondered if René would feel if a (song) was too “edgy”.... makes me wonder what’s her definition of “edgy” because she called TC, LMBTL both edgy and I didn’t find neither to be... :hmm:

 

TC and LMBTL were probably as edgy as she and Rene were comfortable with at the time

  • Like 1
Posted

True.

 

But didn't she sit during the LA event? Never seen her her so hyped up. Ever! 😁😁😁

 

Yeah she did but it was essentially her show and her crowd, most serious interviews are done one -on- one without a (studio)audience. That day I think she was just in a really playful mood.

Posted

Yea it got me a bit worried about that too, that we will get the another album full of same old same old...

 

But we'll see. Bring on new single! So the hopes are for friday right?

 

 

 

 

 

Her comment about if she wondered if René would feel if a (song) was too “edgy”.... makes me wonder what’s her definition of “edgy” because she called TC, LMBTL both edgy and I didn’t find neither to be... :hmm:

  • Like 1
Peace and love to all.
Posted
She does look great and simple. Love it! And I like when she sounds like this in interviews... Calm and more serious for some real talk.
  • Like 1
Posted

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

 

It's encouraging that instead of asking an standard question about how Celine is coping without Rene, Sheinelle instead asks about how Rene factors into her decision making process. It's a small adjustment in the type of question being asked, and it prompts a thoughtful, meaningful response from Celine. I hope the rest of the interview follows that track. (But who knows, maybe she asked the standard questions, too...)

  • Like 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...