québecflower Posted April 7, 2019 at 01:03 AM Posted April 7, 2019 at 01:03 AM Another interview posted 45 min ago:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0POEQLptVBcCeline was hitting on her a bit.... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted April 7, 2019 at 01:44 AM Posted April 7, 2019 at 01:44 AM (edited) Another interview posted 45 min ago:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0POEQLptVBc"She's got chicken pox!" Oh my this was a wonderful interview/infomercial. I would take a hundred of these! Edited April 7, 2019 at 01:59 AM by DionFanAlways 7 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted April 7, 2019 at 02:12 AM Posted April 7, 2019 at 02:12 AM Celine was hitting on her a bit....Hmm the rumors..... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
binsk Posted April 7, 2019 at 02:40 AM Posted April 7, 2019 at 02:40 AM So... single before the summer, and she was very mum on the David Guetta question. MORE DETAILS ABOUT WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT SINGLE PLEASE 1 Quote -RK
Nmj Posted April 7, 2019 at 03:02 AM Posted April 7, 2019 at 03:02 AM What did she say about the new single before summer? I NEED flying on my own!!! She spoke of the single? Quote
scielle Posted April 7, 2019 at 03:55 AM Posted April 7, 2019 at 03:55 AM Hmm the rumors..... Oh, there's a whole lot of people on social media really running away with the "Listen, I got no man, I got no lady, I got nobody" quote from that E! interview... 2 Quote
Nmj Posted April 7, 2019 at 04:15 AM Posted April 7, 2019 at 04:15 AM Oh, there's a whole lot of people on social media really running away with the "Listen, I got no man, I got no lady, I got nobody" quote from that E! interview... That was a brilliant response, People need leave the lady alone let her be single if she wants ... I truly believe that people only have one true live in their lifetime, some believe different but maybe Celine believes this as well. 2 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted April 7, 2019 at 04:17 AM Posted April 7, 2019 at 04:17 AM I'm happy to hear she gets inspired with original lyrics/songs. Too bad we never get to hear them "I can sleep 12 hours" - same Oh my god, I have never heard Celine like that at 3:25! :sofunny: Her voice reminded me of SpongeBob SquarePants when he's trying to prove he doesn't need water. Celine should be doing voice-over acting lol Celine was hitting on her a bit.... how so? 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted April 7, 2019 at 09:32 AM Posted April 7, 2019 at 09:32 AM Yeah noticed it with more interviews the last days.I get it, but at the same time why do you have these interviews than. To sell the tour, to sell L'Oréal But it's such a missed opportunity. On the other hand, we should be happy since we are getting lots of Céline and we will hopefully get lots of Céline again when the album is released 4 Quote
mirage Posted April 7, 2019 at 11:30 AM Posted April 7, 2019 at 11:30 AM I get it, but like I said earlier it would feel different for me if she just said, "I want to talk about it, but I can't because we are in the process of final work on it. More info later for sure" That would look more interested rather than "I'm working on a new album" and change the subject hahah But that's just my own interpretation of things and in the end it's all the same. To sell the tour, to sell L'Oréal But it's such a missed opportunity. On the other hand, we should be happy since we are getting lots of Céline and we will hopefully get lots of Céline again when the album is released 2 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted April 7, 2019 at 12:36 PM Posted April 7, 2019 at 12:36 PM Uploaded the TF1-interview on YouTube.It's blocked in France though: 4 Quote
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted April 7, 2019 at 01:12 PM Popular Post Posted April 7, 2019 at 01:12 PM (edited) So this was for a publicity event with media rom all over. Not to talk about music but for her official L’Oréal deal.Céline says it is a marathon doing so many interviews.« When we dress in jean and tshirts the attitude is not the same as a dress »« the best thing we can do is to feel good »« it is not what we give them, it is what we teach them » on her kids« I will go into the studio to soon finish the album that will come out...i am not sure when....soon »« Yes...yes...i will do another in french but an english one first »« After the tour...fashion week again »RC didnt go on the last tourThe first single should be out before summer.She won’t discuss who she has colaborated with when asked about David Guetta.The french language is in my veins....for me france is a pure love » This is certainly the best interview so far. Edited April 7, 2019 at 01:16 PM by Alex_Incognito 10 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Matias Posted April 7, 2019 at 04:49 PM Posted April 7, 2019 at 04:49 PM (edited) Don't know if was posted already....the full interview (spanish subs)Hopefully is not blocked in some countries Pepe is like...everywhere he is even acting like her assistant! LOL I don't know why, I don't speak french, but she sounds MORE french than ever here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgqMGERfJqw Edited April 7, 2019 at 05:04 PM by Matias 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Matias Posted April 7, 2019 at 04:51 PM Posted April 7, 2019 at 04:51 PM "She's got chicken pox!" Oh my this was a wonderful interview/infomercial. I would take a hundred of these! CUte and funny! and I love her ringlets back in 1999! 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
angelil78 Posted April 7, 2019 at 06:53 PM Posted April 7, 2019 at 06:53 PM Don't know if was posted already....the full interview (spanish subs)Hopefully is not blocked in some countries Pepe is like...everywhere he is even acting like her assistant! LOL I don't know why, I don't speak french, but she sounds MORE french than ever here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgqMGERfJqw I wish someone could do English subtitles. Wish it so much 2 Quote
Matias Posted April 7, 2019 at 07:01 PM Posted April 7, 2019 at 07:01 PM I wish someone could do English subtitles. Wish it so much Alex_Incognito pretty much explained the topics of the interview, you didn't miss much, no new "news" 😉 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
angelil78 Posted April 7, 2019 at 07:05 PM Posted April 7, 2019 at 07:05 PM Alex_Incognito pretty much explained the topics of the interview, you didn't miss much, no new "news" Yeah and I really appreciate it But I like watching and knowing what she's saying word for word even though there is nothing new (sadly) 4 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 7, 2019 at 09:41 PM Posted April 7, 2019 at 09:41 PM I wish someone could do English subtitles. Wish it so much It's coming 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Popular Post Celine Fan 77 Posted April 7, 2019 at 10:04 PM Popular Post Posted April 7, 2019 at 10:04 PM Okay so this is my very first French-to-English translation. I really hope you'll enjoy this one guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNj2fcF-aOA 23 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
isabel leite Posted April 7, 2019 at 10:21 PM Posted April 7, 2019 at 10:21 PM Okay so this is my very first French-to-English translation. I really hope you'll enjoy this one guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNj2fcF-aOAThank you so much ! I enjoyed this a lot 2 Quote
nowanorris Posted April 7, 2019 at 10:30 PM Posted April 7, 2019 at 10:30 PM Okay so this is my very first French-to-English translation. I really hope you'll enjoy this one guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNj2fcF-aOA So nice of you to do - THANK YOU!!! 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 8, 2019 at 01:15 AM Posted April 8, 2019 at 01:15 AM Okay so this is my very first French-to-English translation. I really hope you'll enjoy this one guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNj2fcF-aOAThank you Carlos! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
angelil78 Posted April 8, 2019 at 09:48 AM Posted April 8, 2019 at 09:48 AM Okay so this is my very first French-to-English translation. I really hope you'll enjoy this one guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNj2fcF-aOA I'm giving you a massive hug right now!! Can you feel it ??? haha. Thank you soooooo much!! Very well done!! 4 Quote
mirage Posted April 8, 2019 at 11:14 AM Posted April 8, 2019 at 11:14 AM Her ignoring the question about David Guetta... 5 Quote
Moleque20 Posted April 8, 2019 at 01:14 PM Posted April 8, 2019 at 01:14 PM God, I love that woman! 4 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Alex_Incognito Posted April 8, 2019 at 01:16 PM Posted April 8, 2019 at 01:16 PM (edited) This is the most gorgeous she has looked in a while. I swear it's the hair. Hopefully being a L'Oreal spokesperson will bring her a better hair and makeup team. Edited April 8, 2019 at 01:17 PM by Alex_Incognito 4 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
ordinary fan Posted April 8, 2019 at 01:23 PM Posted April 8, 2019 at 01:23 PM this interview is greatI´m pretty sure that flying on my own is the song, which was written/produced by sia, david guetta and the first single will come before summer, so I assume may can´t wait 1 Quote
ordinary fan Posted April 8, 2019 at 01:23 PM Posted April 8, 2019 at 01:23 PM God, I love that woman!you´re not alone 1 Quote
pepillo90 Posted April 9, 2019 at 07:55 AM Posted April 9, 2019 at 07:55 AM Okay so this is my very first French-to-English translation. I really hope you'll enjoy this one guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNj2fcF-aOA+ Gracias! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.