Jump to content

[Charts] Celine Dion - Monthly Spotify Streaming Numbers


Recommended Posts

Posted

ChartMasters.org has finally updated the data for September 30, and I guessed right—the September 29 figures were simply carried over to September 30.
image.thumb.png.831ae5224726f2118d7afa6a823f5c35.pngimage.thumb.png.92d0504f2e3cb610dc3b488561763d8b.png

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:05 AM, blacktooth said:

It’s been almost a day, and Spotify still hasn’t updated the data for September 30. I’m worried that the same issue that occurred on September 17 last month could happen again, where the September 16 figures were simply carried over to September 17. This was verified and cross-checked using ChartMasters.org data. I hope the same issue won’t happen again.

Yeah, I hate when they take more than a day to update the streaming totals. I’m hoping I’ll catch the September 30th update today before they do the October 1st update. Hopefully they’ll space them out more this time and not do them so close together!

  • Like 1
Tommy
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:31 PM, TommKat22 said:

Yeah, I hate when they take more than a day to update the streaming totals. I’m hoping I’ll catch the September 30th update today before they do the October 1st update. Hopefully they’ll space them out more this time and not do them so close together!

I think today’s update for September 30 is the same as September 29. The one-day gap has already passed, so the figures were simply carried over.
Regular streaming stats on Spotify for Artists update only once a day (around 8:00 PM UTC / 3:00 PM EST)

Posted (edited)
On 10/2/2026 at 9:41 AM, blacktooth said:

I think today’s update for September 30 is the same as September 29. The one-day gap has already passed, so the figures were simply carried over.
Regular streaming stats on Spotify for Artists update only once a day (around 8:00 PM UTC / 3:00 PM EST)

Actually, the September 30th update just happened! Check fast! :)
 

the October 1st numbers should hopefully come out later today.

IMG_9058.png

Edited by TommKat22
  • Like 1
Tommy
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:46 PM, TommKat22 said:

Actually, the September 30th update just happened! Check fast! :)

IMG_9058.png

It's weird image.thumb.png.c2326a8b383f3bac0abf1ea3104511fd.png

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:49 AM, blacktooth said:

It's weird image.thumb.png.c2326a8b383f3bac0abf1ea3104511fd.png

Yeah, sometimes if I recently checked the Spotify app, and then see that the web browser version updated, and go back to the app, it doesn’t show the updates yet. I have to either wait a few minutes or maybe even restarting the app will work. If you look on a web browser though, you can at least see the numbers for her top 10!

  • Like 1
Tommy
Posted

Everything is updated now. Thank God, it’s all done—except for the September 17 data. 🤪

  • Haha 1
Posted

Falling Into You by Celine Dion is getting closer to 2 BILLION streams on Spotify!
Only 400 MILLION more streams needed to reach the milestone!

1.600B STREAMS 09-30-2026.png

  • Like 4
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:46 AM, TommKat22 said:

Actually, the September 30th update just happened! Check fast! :)
 

the October 1st numbers should hopefully come out later today.

IMG_9058.png

Updates from October 1st now available too :)

IMG_9087.png

Tommy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...