Jump to content

Céline on GRAMMYS® Greatest Stories: A 60th Anniversary Special


Recommended Posts

Posted

Who will be watching live tonight?

🍷🌿🍿😃

Posted (edited)
It's a clip show with new interviews. Just FF-ed through the first hour because I completely forgot it was on tonight...still waiting for Celine's Grammy moment. Edited by remykyes
  • Like 1

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted

It's a clip show with new interviews. Just FF-ed through the first hour because I completely forgot it was on tonight...still waiting for Celine's Grammy moment.

New interviews?! Oooh....

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
:wtf: Wow. One look at Celine performing "Earth Song" and they focused on Carrie Underwood. Was she on at all during the two hours? :hmm: Ken Erlich...we need to talk. :pinch:
  • Like 4

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted

Alicia Keys and Mary J. Blige briefly mentioned Céline and we saw her 2 seconds when they showed a clip of Michael Jackson's tribute...that's all! Did I miss anything? Why was Céline announced as being part of the show???

 

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 4
Posted
Why did they say she was going to be a part of this?? #Disappointment
  • Like 1
Posted

WHATTTTT

THEEEEE

FFf?!?!?!?

How can’t they not show her performance of ALLL BYY MYSELFFFF????

MY HEART WILL GO ON?!????

The best selling femal artist of all time!!!!

 

  • Like 5
Posted

Number of Beyoncé's appearances on the show: 64

Number of Céline's appearances: 0,8

I lost my time! Goodnight im going to bed!!!

 

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 2
Posted
Are you serious?! :wtf:
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
Ummmm........ :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
i recorded it, i'm not taking those chances anymooooooooore :giggle: and it was mostly men , i looked at it on fast forward....
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

i recorded it, i'm not taking those chances anymooooooooore :giggle: and it was mostly men , i looked at it on fast forward....

What do you say to taking chances? What do you say to jumping off the edge, never knowing if there’s solid ground below? :laugh:

  • Like 2

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)

it was crap! Even Ricky Martin have like 10 minutes on the 2 hours wtf lol We saw Celine 0.2 seconds and she wasnt even singing LOL

 

And this guy is the producer from the Vegas show?? Well dude : you're FIRED!

Edited by actofcontrition
  • Like 6
Posted

I'm thinking maybe they planned to talk to her like they did with others about their performances and it never happened so then they just scrapped the whole segment. I knew it was a little fishy when her team was advertising it awhile back but as of lately we all almost forgot about it because then her team stopped mentioning it as if they knew it was a change of plans.

 

I wasn't happy tho, I sat through 2 hours of crap to not see anything of Celine lol,

  • Like 2
Posted

I'm thinking maybe they planned to talk to her like they did with others about their performances and it never happened so then they just scrapped the whole segment. I knew it was a little fishy when her team was advertising it awhile back but as of lately we all almost forgot about it because then her team stopped mentioning it as if they knew it was a change of plans.

 

I wasn't happy tho, I sat through 2 hours of crap to not see anything of Celine lol,

 

That’s true, they didn’t say anything after....not even the day or the day before to advertise the fans

Posted

Alicia Keys and Mary J. Blige briefly mentioned Céline and we saw her 2 seconds when they showed a clip of Michael Jackson's tribute...that's all! Did I miss anything? Why was Céline announced as being part of the show???

 

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

 

I'd love a collaboration between Celine an Blige :blush:

  • Like 2

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

 

 

I'd love a collaboration between Celine an Blige :blush:

 

What did alicia and mary say?

Posted

it was crap! Even Ricky Martin have like 10 minutes on the 2 hours wtf lol We saw Celine 0.2 seconds and she wasnt even singing LOL

 

And this guy is the producer from the Vegas show?? Well dude : you're FIRED!

 

I never trusted Ken Ehrlich. And yeah, he's the man behind the first version of the "Celine" show in Vegas :sick: :innocent:

  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

Number of Beyoncé's appearances on the show: 64

Number of Céline's appearances: 0,8

I lost my time! Goodnight im going to bed!!!

 

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

 

:wtf:

Posted

 

 

What did alicia and mary say?

 

They both said about their first appearance at the Grammys, that they looked up and saw Celine Dion clapping in the audience and they couldn't believe that Celine knew who they were let alone enjoyed their performance .

  • Like 3
Posted

I never trusted Ken Ehrlich. And yeah, he's the man behind the first version of the "Celine" show in Vegas :sick: :innocent:

 

and produce sever tv's special for her

 

the bond set on her show was amazing, the screen ideas was the best part

#FREEJAVITO

 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

This is her best time to Celine to tell the Grammys in the 90's decade. Celine receives 17 nominations in his career and it won five of them.

 

Self-titled album: 4 nominations (one winning)

The Colour of My Love: 2 nominations

Falling Into You: 4 nominations (2 winning)

Let's Talk About Love: 6 nominations (2 winning, for the single My Heart Will Go On)

These's are Special Times: one nomination

All the Way: One nomination

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...