Celinefan1993 Posted May 30, 2017 at 01:08 PM Posted May 30, 2017 at 01:08 PM Hello everyone, Yesterday I listened to a playlist on YouTube which started with TPOL. But, suddenly I heard some different things as in the studio or album version. Par example the timpanies, other bass-sounds, somewhat more fuller in orchestra at some points... I wonder where I can find this version! It's not on The Ultimate Collection 3.0. Does anybody know? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZf4mpC4FHI Quote
dawn Posted May 30, 2017 at 03:23 PM Posted May 30, 2017 at 03:23 PM I hope not to be wrong... this version of The Power Of Love you can find it in the album "The Best of Celine Dion and David Foster" (2012). More information click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Best_of_Celine_Dion_%26_David_Foster Quote
Celinefan1993 Posted May 30, 2017 at 04:04 PM Author Posted May 30, 2017 at 04:04 PM I hope not to be wrong... this version of The Power Of Love you can find it in the album "The Best of Celine Dion and David Foster" (2012). More information click here: https://en.wikipedia..._&_David_Foster Hey, thanks for your answer. I immediatly took that cd but, nope, it's not on it.... Quote
dawn Posted May 30, 2017 at 05:28 PM Posted May 30, 2017 at 05:28 PM Ops, sorry... And what about this version? https://mega.nz/#!uAhRRYZJ!cRZJPQN9Dg6awVoK3nu7-T2gTJycpJvt23k9Y4KMtPA Quote
celinefanonline Posted May 31, 2017 at 07:59 AM Posted May 31, 2017 at 07:59 AM yes it's from the best of celine dion and david foster Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Celinefan1993 Posted May 31, 2017 at 01:59 PM Author Posted May 31, 2017 at 01:59 PM Ops, sorry... And what about this version? https://mega.nz/#!uAhRRYZJ!cRZJPQN9Dg6awVoK3nu7-T2gTJycpJvt23k9Y4KMtPA Comes close, thanks! yes it's from the best of celine dion and david fosterNo, it's not. I own that cd myself and it's not the same. Quote
celinefanonline Posted June 1, 2017 at 08:07 AM Posted June 1, 2017 at 08:07 AM (edited) well i have that cd too and it's the same so i don't get it send me ur email i'll send u the mp3 i ripped from the cd Edited June 1, 2017 at 08:11 AM by celinefanonline Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Taking Chances Posted June 8, 2017 at 05:16 PM Posted June 8, 2017 at 05:16 PM well i have that cd too and it's the same so i don't get it send me ur email i'll send u the mp3 i ripped from the cd Can you send it to me too, please? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.