Jump to content

Anyone have a "tip" ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi !

I have the disease cystic Fibrosis, the same disease that Celines niece had. I want to meet Celine once in my life time and this can be the final chance when she comes to Stokholm during the World tour, but how on earth can I get a chance to do it?? How have you done to meet her ?

/65roses

Support the research for a Cystic Fibrosis treatment
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Oh dear. I am so so so so so sorry for you. I have never met her and probably never will because she doesn't have time for blind people like me. But I hope you get to see her at least when she comes. Will you make it to the show?
  • Like 1
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted

Hi !

I have the disease cystic Fibrosis, the same disease that Celines niece had. I want to meet Celine once in my life time and this can be the final chance when she comes to Stokholm during the World tour, but how on earth can I get a chance to do it?? How have you done to meet her ?

/65roses

 

Email them, address is info@feelingprod.com

Tell them about yourself,what celine means to you,and which concert you're going to. You could be lucky 😀

Posted
Thank you so very much :clap: You can Always hope :)
Support the research for a Cystic Fibrosis treatment
Posted
sfbaysinger....yes, I will go to the Concert in Stockholm, Sweden on june the seventeen
Support the research for a Cystic Fibrosis treatment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...