Alison_Loves_Celine Posted April 18, 2017 at 09:04 AM Posted April 18, 2017 at 09:04 AM Hi everyone! New to the forum, but not new to Celine! Have loved her for many many years. So excited for the tour. I've gone a little crazy with ticket buying & will be seeing her 9 times during the summer. I've booked to go on my own & would love to catch up with anyone else who will be at some of the shows I'm going to, particularly the ones in Germany & Holland! I live in Glasgow, so was obviously thrilled when she announced the show there. I will also be at : London 20/21 JuneArnhem 23 JuneManchester 25 June Berlin 23/24 July (23rd is my birthday!!)Birmingham 27 July (I have a spare ticket for this one if anyone needs one!) London 29 July & of course Glasgow - 5 August. All my travel/hotels are booked but it would be nice to speak to others who will be around at the same time as me. I'm not a psycho serial killer, I promise So so happy for the summer to come ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted April 18, 2017 at 09:09 AM Author Posted April 18, 2017 at 09:09 AM I know tickets don't normally get sent out until nearer the time, but I've had my tickets for Arnhem & 24th July in Berlin sent already. Should I have received any others? Also, I paid £635 or thereabouts for my ticket for the Berlin show on my birthday yet they aren't able to tell me what seat I'm in. Is this normal? I know it'll be in the first three rows but I'd love to be front row for my birthday, so I'd love to find out before I get there! Anyone else had this problem? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
MistaChanel Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:40 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:40 PM for the VIP packages in Berlin, you won't know your seat until the date of the concert when you are asked to pick up your tickets. Quote RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH - OH HOW I LOVE YOU BABY!
angelil78 Posted April 18, 2017 at 07:48 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 07:48 PM for the VIP packages in Berlin, you won't know your seat until the date of the concert when you are asked to pick up your tickets. That's weird. No way I'd buy a ticket without knowing my seat Quote
formule Posted April 18, 2017 at 09:02 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 09:02 PM Hello,I'll be there on the 20th of June. 1 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted April 19, 2017 at 09:32 PM Author Posted April 19, 2017 at 09:32 PM for the VIP packages in Berlin, you won't know your seat until the date of the concert when you are asked to pick up your tickets. Yeah that's what they told me. I think that's pretty annoying given the amount of money the tickets cost. All the other VIP packages I've bought, the seats have been given at point of purchase. I think I'll cry if I get a crappy seat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted April 19, 2017 at 09:34 PM Author Posted April 19, 2017 at 09:34 PM That's weird. No way I'd buy a ticket without knowing my seat As it was all in German .. & I don't speak German .. I figured it was probably in the info somewhere, but no. It's a crazy idea not to give you the seat number when you're paying so much. I just want to have an amazing seat for my birthday show. It's been my dream to see her on my birthday! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
angelil78 Posted April 19, 2017 at 11:36 PM Posted April 19, 2017 at 11:36 PM As it was all in German .. & I don't speak German .. I figured it was probably in the info somewhere, but no. It's a crazy idea not to give you the seat number when you're paying so much. I just want to have an amazing seat for my birthday show. It's been my dream to see her on my birthday! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yeah I think it's weird not giving you the info on your seat but hopefully they are good and you will have a great time 1 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted April 20, 2017 at 07:56 AM Author Posted April 20, 2017 at 07:56 AM Yeah I think it's weird not giving you the info on your seat but hopefully they are good and you will have a great time I know I'll have a great time .. that goes without saying ❤️ Thank you x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
Simon30368 Posted April 21, 2017 at 02:14 AM Posted April 21, 2017 at 02:14 AM (edited) glad u can afford it, i struggeled with the 1 ticket i got but i don't think its for any of the dates u are going, ( i am seeing her on 30th july) would of loved to have made friends with u though and maybe we still can let me know if u want to talk simon Edited April 21, 2017 at 02:25 AM by Simon30368 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted May 1, 2017 at 04:17 PM Author Posted May 1, 2017 at 04:17 PM glad u can afford it, i struggeled with the 1 ticket i got but i don't think its for any of the dates u are going, ( i am seeing her on 30th july) would of loved to have made friends with u though and maybe we still can let me know if u want to talk simon That's great that you managed to get a ticket for 30th! You'll have an amazing time. I wanted to go to that one but I live in Glasgow & cant take any more time off work (I already have a week off in June & a week off in July to see Celine) so I have to come home on 30th. I'll see her the following weekend in Glasgow tho ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
egyptstrawb Posted May 18, 2017 at 03:39 PM Posted May 18, 2017 at 03:39 PM I'm definitely going to the Glasgow show on the 5th. Just had to! She may never be back in Scotland and I wasn't about to miss the chance to see her in my home country. . But I've already bought a ticket for Berlin on 24th also. Have been trying to sell it now that I'm seeing her in Glasgow but I've had no luck so might end up going anyway. What's your seating like for the Glasgow show? I somehow managed to get 13 rows from the front which I'm very pleased with. Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted May 19, 2017 at 11:59 AM Author Posted May 19, 2017 at 11:59 AM (edited) I'm definitely going to the Glasgow show on the 5th. Just had to! She may never be back in Scotland and I wasn't about to miss the chance to see her in my home country. . But I've already bought a ticket for Berlin on 24th also. Have been trying to sell it now that I'm seeing her in Glasgow but I've had no luck so might end up going anyway. What's your seating like for the Glasgow show? I somehow managed to get 13 rows from the front which I'm very pleased with. Just go anyway .. we can catch up there I fly in late on 22nd & see her on 23rd (my birthday!) & 24th, then fly to see her in Birmingham. I'm front row for glasgow .. literally can't wait â¤ï¸â¤ï¸ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited May 19, 2017 at 12:00 PM by Alison_Loves_Celine Quote
celinebestlover Posted June 12, 2017 at 08:41 PM Posted June 12, 2017 at 08:41 PM Hi everyone! New to the forum, but not new to Celine! Have loved her for many many years. So excited for the tour. I've gone a little crazy with ticket buying & will be seeing her 9 times during the summer. I've booked to go on my own & would love to catch up with anyone else who will be at some of the shows I'm going to, particularly the ones in Germany & Holland! I live in Glasgow, so was obviously thrilled when she announced the show there. I will also be at : London 20/21 JuneArnhem 23 JuneManchester 25 June Berlin 23/24 July (23rd is my birthday!!)Birmingham 27 July (I have a spare ticket for this one if anyone needs one!)London 29 July & of course Glasgow - 5 August. All my travel/hotels are booked but it would be nice to speak to others who will be around at the same time as me. I'm not a psycho serial killer, I promise So so happy for the summer to come ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I'm attending the Bham concert! Would love to meet up before the show possibbly! 1 Quote
Brody-Celine Posted June 13, 2017 at 05:29 PM Posted June 13, 2017 at 05:29 PM Add me on Facebook Brody-jay-Louise Butters I'm organising a get together in London! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.