Shaun Posted April 5, 2017 at 09:24 AM Posted April 5, 2017 at 09:24 AM Who is joining me for Celine's first concert in Scotland since she performed in Edinburgh in July 1999? Should be an amazing night. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
egyptstrawb Posted April 5, 2017 at 01:01 PM Posted April 5, 2017 at 01:01 PM I'll be there! So excited that I'm able to see her in my home country! Particularly because it's probably been about 20 years since I first listened to her music- age 7. The Let's Talk About Love album and S'il Suffisait album were at that time and still are firm favourites. Quote
Celineiac2003 Posted April 14, 2017 at 05:34 PM Posted April 14, 2017 at 05:34 PM Im in section 005 right in front of the stage im so happy also got a ticket for Marseille because im going there on holiday and got a ticket whilst i had the chance . So happy hope she might come to Murrayfield too Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted April 18, 2017 at 08:55 AM Posted April 18, 2017 at 08:55 AM I'll be there! Had already booked 8 other shows but couldn't miss one in my home town. Front row of section 004 for me ❤️❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted May 15, 2017 at 06:00 PM Posted May 15, 2017 at 06:00 PM Heard on the grapevine that there was meant to be 2 shows in Glasgow, but they canned the second one as the first didn't sell out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
angelil78 Posted May 15, 2017 at 10:05 PM Posted May 15, 2017 at 10:05 PM Heard on the grapevine that there was meant to be 2 shows in Glasgow, but they canned the second one as the first didn't sell out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk She is almost sold out. There are only one and one seat left in the cheaper sections. No way to get two seats together unless you buy the cheapest vip package. I think she would sell out another date as well Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted May 16, 2017 at 06:16 AM Posted May 16, 2017 at 06:16 AM She is almost sold out. There are only one and one seat left in the cheaper sections. No way to get two seats together unless you buy the cheapest vip package. I think she would sell out another date as well They 100% canned a second show though. That's sadly fact. I would've loved another show in my home town. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
angelil78 Posted May 16, 2017 at 08:15 AM Posted May 16, 2017 at 08:15 AM They 100% canned a second show though. That's sadly fact. I would've loved another show in my home town. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yeah, well Glasgow was decided very late, so maybe it didn't fit Célines schedule after the tour or something But hopefully you get to see more in UK Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted May 16, 2017 at 08:25 AM Posted May 16, 2017 at 08:25 AM (edited) Yeah, well Glasgow was decided very late, so maybe it didn't fit Célines schedule after the tour or something But hopefully you get to see more in UK I'm seeing her in 9 shows on the tour so I can't really complain Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited May 16, 2017 at 08:25 AM by Alison_Loves_Celine 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted May 16, 2017 at 08:48 AM Posted May 16, 2017 at 08:48 AM I'm seeing her in 9 shows on the tour so I can't really complain Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk NICE!!! I wish I could to that! I'm only managing 4 shows 1 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted May 16, 2017 at 09:32 AM Posted May 16, 2017 at 09:32 AM NICE!!! I wish I could to that! I'm only managing 4 shows 4 is still great!! I can't wait to see her again! 35 days until my first show ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted May 16, 2017 at 11:32 AM Posted May 16, 2017 at 11:32 AM Yeah I'm doing the same face as Céline I'm only doing Paris now. It's been a dream to see a French concert. I've seen her sing the same songs 10 times now in English.. or it FEELS like I've heard her sing them that often Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted May 16, 2017 at 01:07 PM Posted May 16, 2017 at 01:07 PM (edited) Yeah I'm doing the same face as Céline I'm only doing Paris now. It's been a dream to see a French concert. I've seen her sing the same songs 10 times now in English.. or it FEELS like I've heard her sing them that often Yeah my bank manager is doing that face too I saw her in Paris about 4 years ago. I much prefer the English language shows as I'm pretty crappy at French 😂 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited May 16, 2017 at 01:07 PM by Alison_Loves_Celine Quote
Shaun Posted May 16, 2017 at 03:19 PM Author Posted May 16, 2017 at 03:19 PM (edited) Given that Glasgow was announced 3 months after the rest of the tour a lot of fans will have already bought tickets for elsewhere. I know fans from Scotland going to Berlin as well as other shows in the U.K. I'm sure if Glasgow was announced along with the other dates we would've had a second show here. But hey one show in Scotland is more than we've used since 1999 so I'm happy. Edited May 16, 2017 at 03:21 PM by Shaun 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
angelil78 Posted May 16, 2017 at 05:01 PM Posted May 16, 2017 at 05:01 PM Yeah my bank manager is doing that face too I saw her in Paris about 4 years ago. I much prefer the English language shows as I'm pretty crappy at French 😂 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Same here, ALL my savings are going toward this. I wanted to go last year but couldn't, so I promised myself I would this year. Oh yeah I suck in french but enjoy the french songs more 1 Quote
cesardario_colombia Posted June 26, 2017 at 10:05 PM Posted June 26, 2017 at 10:05 PM Do we know if Celine is going to sign autographs somewhere? I cant wait for the concert!!!! Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted June 27, 2017 at 07:16 AM Posted June 27, 2017 at 07:16 AM Do we know if Celine is going to sign autographs somewhere? I cant wait for the concert!!!! I wouldn't have thought so, sadly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
agentwigs Posted June 28, 2017 at 01:24 PM Posted June 28, 2017 at 01:24 PM Still haven't been able to get tickets 😢 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted June 28, 2017 at 01:57 PM Posted June 28, 2017 at 01:57 PM Still haven't been able to get tickets One came up on Twickets the other day but was sold. I'd imagine more will come up nearer the time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 6, 2017 at 12:17 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 12:17 PM Still looking... There was a post from someone selling two tickets .. did you not see it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 6, 2017 at 12:20 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 12:20 PM Still looking... I've just bumped the post in this part of the forum for you. Worth checking if the guy still has the tickets. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
cesardario_colombia Posted July 29, 2017 at 06:28 PM Posted July 29, 2017 at 06:28 PM anyone going to the pre concert party in Sloans?? Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 30, 2017 at 12:45 AM Posted July 30, 2017 at 12:45 AM There's a few single tickets available on ticketmaster for this show! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 30, 2017 at 05:43 AM Posted July 30, 2017 at 05:43 AM anyone going to the pre concert party in Sloans?? I did consider it. Mainly to steal their cutout Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
Jeanette Posted August 1, 2017 at 07:36 PM Posted August 1, 2017 at 07:36 PM anyone going to the pre concert party in Sloans?? There is also a pre party at corinthian club and free admission again with your concert ticket into the nightclub after the show. Much more classy in there I would've thought. I'm considering popping there for a bit. Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted August 1, 2017 at 08:10 PM Posted August 1, 2017 at 08:10 PM Did any of you get an email telling you that the arena isn't open until 7pm? My friend works at the Hydro & she said they have another event on & the Celine crowd won't get access until 7pm. I didn't get an email from the Hydro - just the one from promoter telling me where & when to pick my VIP pack up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted August 2, 2017 at 09:39 AM Posted August 2, 2017 at 09:39 AM This is what's on at the SECC/Hydro campus & the reason for the later door opening times for Celine! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
NeliCD Posted August 3, 2017 at 08:30 AM Posted August 3, 2017 at 08:30 AM Hi all! I'm looking for a Celinish fans company in Glasgow during the day before the show. Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted August 3, 2017 at 08:39 AM Posted August 3, 2017 at 08:39 AM Hi all! I'm looking for a Celinish fans company in Glasgow during the day before the show. Try the pre concert 'party' at Sloans bar? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.