Jump to content

For Sale!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello! I am selling one ticket for each show.

All in FACE VALUE price. I am not selling in a higher price! :flowers:

1) 4\7, Paris- Balcon F, rang 82, place 20 (CAT2)

135,5 euro (prix originale)

2) LONDON- O2 Arena, 20/6, Block A1, Row T. In front of the stage, A real Dream ticket, very hard to find! (picture below)

 

http://i.imgur.com/9sdJCBU.png

"These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpg

Sorry for my English.

Posted (edited)

Hello! I am selling one ticket for each show.[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial,

sans-serif]

All in FACE VALUE price. I am not selling in a higher price! :flowers:[/font]

1) 4\7, Paris- Balcon F, rang 82, place 20 (CAT2)

135,5 euro (prix originale)

2) LONDON- O2 Arena, 20/6, Block A1, Row T. In front of the stage, A real Dream ticket, very hard to find! (picture below)

 

http://i.imgur.com/9sdJCBU.png

 

How much do you sell your London ticket block A1 row T seat 11?

Edited by natrachata
Posted (edited)

How much do you sell your London ticket block A1 row T seat 11?

168£, the same as I bought it.

Edited by tal-sh2

"These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpg

Sorry for my English.

Posted
I'm quite tempted for the London ticket, but it means trying to sell mine then arghhhh?!?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...