Jump to content

Workout Music


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone workout to Celine songs? Any Celine fans who are also fitness instructors?

 

I am wanting to "Celine-ify" my playlist. :-D

  • Like 1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
Ever done it to
? :happydance:
  • Like 1

You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur

4vsjj4do.jpg

♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥

Posted
Not yet, but definitely one of my favorite mixes! Thank you! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
I love to dance to her songs. It's awesome. Let's see, I find One Heart the best album for that cuz it's got a few fast songs. One Heart the song is great, Coulda Woulda Shoulda is great, Reveal is a good cool down or warm up song cuz it's kinda in between, not fast but not slow. I'm alive is a great work out song and so is the fast version of Sorry for Love and when the Wrong One Loves You Right. Oh and how could I possibly forget I drove all Night. lol wow. And Love is all we need is good too. Just a Little Bit of Love from the LTAL album is a good one! A lot of the songs on Unison are as well. If there was Any Other Way, If Love is out the Question, I Feel Too Much, Love By Another Name, Unison of course is fast and peppy! Okay, anyway, there are plenty in French, too if you wanna go that root but I'll go away for now. lol
  • Like 1
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I really enjoy running listening to "Unison" the rap interlude remix. I'm not fond of rap music, but this song is great ;)
  • Like 1

29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !

Posted

Ain't gonna look the other way is so uplifting

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

 

 

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

A few of my fav ones that kick up the tempo...

 

Coulda Woulda Shoulda (Feat Mr Mo) (Yeliel's outdoor club) - Think this is fan made, can't remember.

I'm Alive Johnny Rocks

All By Myself DJ Tracy

I Believe In You Martyn O dance theme) - Might also be fan made

I Want You To Need Me Thunderpuss

My Heart Will Go On Tony Moran

Loved Me Back To Life Jump Smokers

Edited by Edwin
Posted

Or maybe these...

 

À Vous

Tu Sauras

Just A Little Bit Of Love

Tonight We Dance

Let Your Heart Decide (Mehdi Milani Remix)

I drove all night VS. The spirit of the hawk

A Cause (DJ Rien Remix)

Love Is All We Need (S' Back Version)

You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur

4vsjj4do.jpg

♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...