Simon Posted February 8, 2017 at 09:17 AM Posted February 8, 2017 at 09:17 AM (edited) Here we go again. Date was just added. Edited February 8, 2017 at 09:18 AM by Simon 2 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
celine19 Posted February 8, 2017 at 12:17 PM Posted February 8, 2017 at 12:17 PM Here we go again. Date was just added. We can´t do a second concert in Berlin, but we are very happy, that you got a ticket!!!! Enjoy the Show 1 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Simon Posted February 8, 2017 at 12:21 PM Author Posted February 8, 2017 at 12:21 PM (edited) We can´t do a second concert in Berlin, but we are very happy, that you got a ticket!!!! Enjoy the Show Tom! Middle Block - Row 2 - really happy Edited February 8, 2017 at 12:23 PM by Simon 2 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
MistaChanel Posted February 8, 2017 at 12:44 PM Posted February 8, 2017 at 12:44 PM I got a ticket for the additional concert, too... So two nights Céline in a row! This is going to be amazing ♥ Quote RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH - OH HOW I LOVE YOU BABY!
CELINE MARIE Posted February 8, 2017 at 01:16 PM Posted February 8, 2017 at 01:16 PM Row 9 ,nightmare sale and very expensive 2 Quote
Simon Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:26 AM Author Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:26 AM Tickets arrived today 1 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
Flymetothemoon Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:50 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:50 PM (edited) Tickets arrived today That was fast! Just ordered mine, hope I receive it just as quick.The Paris ones are still on the way, pfff. Edited February 10, 2017 at 12:51 PM by Flymetothemoon Quote
chrisel Posted May 10, 2017 at 10:55 PM Posted May 10, 2017 at 10:55 PM I just saw that new tickets are available for this date (cheaper category). So, I couldn't help myself but order a ticket for this date also. So, I'm seeing her two days in a row in Berlin!! A lot of tickets are still available though. Maybe too expensive? I don't see it being a sold out concert, unfortunately...It's still more than two months left, so we'll see. 1 Quote Time flies...
kati0706 Posted May 11, 2017 at 04:28 AM Posted May 11, 2017 at 04:28 AM I have to tickets for the concert on 24th July, if anyone is interested!Block 415, I sell them for less than the original price! :clap: Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted May 15, 2017 at 05:58 PM Posted May 15, 2017 at 05:58 PM My birthday show I'm flying in from Scotland on 22nd until 25th to see her in both shows, then heading to her shows in Birmingham & London! Originally booked for 24th as I figured it would be the closest to my birthday, but then she added this date so of course I had to change my flights Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
mikimouse77 Posted June 18, 2017 at 03:01 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 03:01 PM Does Anyone Know where Celine will stay in Berlin ?i'll be there for the first date (23 July)Love to see her walking around the city 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted June 18, 2017 at 03:54 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 03:54 PM Does Anyone Know where Celine will stay in Berlin ?i'll be there for the first date (23 July)Love to see her walking around the city I think she arrives the day before and stays one night in Berlin. The day she arrives she will probably do some sound check and see the arena. So she's probably a bit busy for tourism. But I hope you get to see her somewhere Quote
mikimouse77 Posted June 18, 2017 at 03:56 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 03:56 PM I think she arrives the day before and stays one night in Berlin. The day she arrives she will probably do some sound check and see the arena. So she's probably a bit busy for tourism. But I hope you get to see her somewhere maybe i'll found her hotel 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted June 18, 2017 at 04:04 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 04:04 PM maybe i'll found her hotel Yeah that would be the best place to see her I think Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted June 18, 2017 at 06:26 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 06:26 PM Has anyone on here bought the VIP packages for this date? I did (it cost over £100 more than my others!!) but they said they can't tell me where my seat is yet & that I'll find out when I go to pick my package up. Seriously? It cost me over £600 & you can't tell me where I'm sitting?? Of course I'm hoping it'll be front row, but all they would say was "one of the front three rows". Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
angelil78 Posted June 18, 2017 at 07:53 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 07:53 PM Has anyone on here bought the VIP packages for this date? I did (it cost over £100 more than my others!!) but they said they can't tell me where my seat is yet & that I'll find out when I go to pick my package up. Seriously? It cost me over £600 & you can't tell me where I'm sitting?? Of course I'm hoping it'll be front row, but all they would say was "one of the front three rows". Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Seriously? through Ticketmaster?? Yeah Hopefully you will get front row and if not, then hopefully in the middle section And I have to ask, how many concerts are you going to? 1 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:01 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:01 PM Seriously? through Ticketmaster?? Yeah Hopefully you will get front row and if not, then hopefully in the middle section And I have to ask, how many concerts are you going to? Yeah via the official link. I contacted the arena & ticketing agents & they told me I'll get my seat on the night. I've never heard of anything so crazy in all my life! Provided I can get replacement tickets for Leeds (I had 2nd row Manchester) then I'll be at 9 shows ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
angelil78 Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:06 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:06 PM Yeah via the official link. I contacted the arena & ticketing agents & they told me I'll get my seat on the night. I've never heard of anything so crazy in all my life! Provided I can get replacement tickets for Leeds (I had 2nd row Manchester) then I'll be at 9 shows ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Ugh, that's so stupid!!! Well they better have seriously good seats! wow 9 shows!!! envy! lol. And I thought 4 for me were a lot haha. But it's never too much when it comes to Céline Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:10 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:10 PM Ugh, that's so stupid!!! Well they better have seriously good seats! wow 9 shows!!! envy! lol. And I thought 4 for me were a lot haha. But it's never too much when it comes to Céline I know right. I had to change my flights & hotel to be there on 23rd as it's my birthday & I'd already booked for 24th thinking it would be the closest to my birthday. All worth it though & I can't wait ❤️ Ugh my bank manager won't love me right now, but y'know what .. when will I get the chance to do this again? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
angelil78 Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:19 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:19 PM I know right. I had to change my flights & hotel to be there on 23rd as it's my birthday & I'd already booked for 24th thinking it would be the closest to my birthday. All worth it though & I can't wait ❤️ Ugh my bank manager won't love me right now, but y'know what .. when will I get the chance to do this again? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Cool! My birthday is on the 27th. No concert then or else I might have gone on that day LOL I am using a LOT LOT LOT of my savings! Trying to buy my own apartment but yeah who knows when we will be able to do this again. It's sooooo gonna be worth it. We are creating memories 1 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:32 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:32 PM Cool! My birthday is on the 27th. No concert then or else I might have gone on that day LOL I am using a LOT LOT LOT of my savings! Trying to buy my own apartment but yeah who knows when we will be able to do this again. It's sooooo gonna be worth it. We are creating memories Birmingham is on the 27th .. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
angelil78 Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:38 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:38 PM Birmingham is on the 27th .. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Now you ruined my Birthday!! lol. No I know just too far away, costs to much to travel. Or hmmmm maybe I should have gone all in, Birmingham, Bordeaux, Lille and then Paris #regrets lol No I would probably have spent ALL my savings Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:57 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 08:57 PM Now you ruined my Birthday!! lol. No I know just too far away, costs to much to travel. Or hmmmm maybe I should have gone all in, Birmingham, Bordeaux, Lille and then Paris #regrets lol No I would probably have spent ALL my savings Haha whoops sorry! I'm flying from Berlin to Birmingham then down to London then back home to Glasgow, where I'll see her the following weekend ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
angelil78 Posted June 18, 2017 at 09:48 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 09:48 PM Haha whoops sorry! I'm flying from Berlin to Birmingham then down to London then back home to Glasgow, where I'll see her the following weekend ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Oh wow lots of travel!! but lots of fun!! Quote
angelil78 Posted June 18, 2017 at 09:49 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 09:49 PM Birmingham is on the 27th .. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Ok little misunderstanding, My birthday is on 27th June I was like how could I miss the Birmingham concert lol Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted June 18, 2017 at 10:11 PM Posted June 18, 2017 at 10:11 PM Ok little misunderstanding, My birthday is on 27th June I was like how could I miss the Birmingham concert lol Haha I did wonder how you'd managed to miss that! Phew! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
angelil78 Posted June 19, 2017 at 09:06 AM Posted June 19, 2017 at 09:06 AM Haha I did wonder how you'd managed to miss that! Phew! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Hahaha yeah, I was really surprised as well 1 Quote
Kerol Posted June 29, 2017 at 11:03 AM Posted June 29, 2017 at 11:03 AM maybe i'll found her hotel In 2008 she was staying in The Regent Hotel. I don't know where she will stay now, but I'll be there at the 23rd show as well, and I would be very happy if I could spot her somewhere. So, if you can find out her hotel, pls let me know! Thx! 1 Quote
rotem Posted June 29, 2017 at 03:55 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 03:55 PM In 2008 she was staying in The Regent Hotel. I don't know where she will stay now, but I'll be there at the 23rd show as well, and I would be very happy if I could spot her somewhere. So, if you can find out her hotel, pls let me know! Thx! joining this request I have been trying to get to see Celine for too long now... hopefully this time in Berlin will be the lucky chance. So if there is any information about the hotel, I think I will be spending most of my trip there 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.