Lolo88 Posted February 1, 2017 at 03:21 PM Posted February 1, 2017 at 03:21 PM Hey guys I hope you're alright! :) THIS Friday, I'm gonna release my first single AND music video, "Somewhere in Time" ! I hope you'll like it Here's the links to my official pages : Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/logan.benvenuti.officiel/Twitter : YouTube : Logan Benvenuti Kisses to all of you :wub: Logan xxx 2 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 1, 2017 at 05:47 PM Posted February 1, 2017 at 05:47 PM Good luck!!! Looking forward to the video! Quote
Lolo88 Posted February 3, 2017 at 10:31 PM Author Posted February 3, 2017 at 10:31 PM Here's my first music video ! I hope you'll like it, guys <3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v372fE_CQTg&t=25s 2 Quote
Tjt39 Posted February 4, 2017 at 08:02 AM Posted February 4, 2017 at 08:02 AM Here's my first music video ! I hope you'll like it, guys <3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v372fE_CQTg&t=25s amazing video really loved it 😀👍 1 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
ErwinG Posted February 9, 2017 at 05:29 PM Posted February 9, 2017 at 05:29 PM Excellent video indeed ... great job Logan! 1 Quote
Lolo88 Posted February 11, 2017 at 02:51 PM Author Posted February 11, 2017 at 02:51 PM Excellent video indeed ... great job Logan! Thank you very much. Don't hesitate to share it if you want 😘 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 11, 2017 at 03:13 PM Posted February 11, 2017 at 03:13 PM Thank you very much. Don't hesitate to share it if you want Absolutely ... I will! Quote
Lolo88 Posted February 11, 2017 at 09:17 PM Author Posted February 11, 2017 at 09:17 PM Absolutely ... I will! Thank you very much 😁 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.