amerikevin Posted January 29, 2017 at 06:25 PM Posted January 29, 2017 at 06:25 PM Hey !Who's going to the Lille's concert? I will go there. Let's hope it won't rain this night !! 1 Quote PARIS 2008 | LAS VEGAS 2011 | LAS VEGAS 2011 | PARIS 2013 | PARIS 2016 | LONDON 2017 | LILLE 2017
Dancing_Queen Posted January 29, 2017 at 08:01 PM Posted January 29, 2017 at 08:01 PM I'll be there!! 11th row, can't wait!! Quote
Simon Posted February 2, 2017 at 09:13 AM Posted February 2, 2017 at 09:13 AM 9 years after LIVE IN VIENNA Maybe 1 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
Celinefan1993 Posted February 2, 2017 at 01:07 PM Posted February 2, 2017 at 01:07 PM Second concert is announced! Will be there for sure. Either the first or the second. 1 Quote
Mark_Rdam Posted February 5, 2017 at 02:23 PM Posted February 5, 2017 at 02:23 PM I'm looking for two (real) tickets for this evening! If anyone selling his or her tickets, please, let me know! ;-) Quote
tal-sh2 Posted February 5, 2017 at 11:48 PM Posted February 5, 2017 at 11:48 PM I'm looking for one ticket. Je recherche pour un billet. Merci / Thank you! Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
TEDDY MONTANA Posted May 21, 2017 at 10:01 PM Posted May 21, 2017 at 10:01 PM I will go there, Lille for 2 dates1st and ul 2nd !Je fais les 2dates à Lille 1er rang ! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.