CELINO Posted February 3, 2017 at 07:33 PM Posted February 3, 2017 at 07:33 PM I wish she could sing "A Song For You" in Sweden! 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted February 4, 2017 at 03:52 PM Posted February 4, 2017 at 03:52 PM Ok my Top 10 - well 11 actually lol. It was really hard, actually found picking english songs hardest. English:That's The Way It Is Next Plane OutMiles To GoUnison Stand By Your Side Loved Me Back To LifeAny Other WaySomebody Loves Somebody Right In Front Of You Surprise Surprise Think Twice - although this is probably a given lol. French:OOSAAC/ACCherche Encore Priere Paienne Le Blues Du Businessman Piaf Chanterait Du RockJe Ne Veux PasDelivre - MoiSi Je N'ai Rien De ToiJe Chanterai En Attendant Ses PasComment T'Aimer - wanted to include a really early song. Deliberately didn't include songs from EUS because hopefully she'll do a few lol, but my top picks would be: L'etoileLes Yeux Au CielOrdinaire (know she did it last year but I'm obsessed with it 😁)Tu Sauras If Celine includes any of my picks I'd be sooooo happy! 1 Quote
takeachance Posted February 4, 2017 at 05:35 PM Posted February 4, 2017 at 05:35 PM Falling into you /Just walk away/ Think twice/ PQTMQ/ Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
angelil78 Posted February 4, 2017 at 07:43 PM Posted February 4, 2017 at 07:43 PM (edited) For Paris the first song that comes to mind is On Ne Change pas and I'd love a duet with Jean-Jacques Goldman for Les Derniers Seront Les Premiers. J'attendais,Priére Paienne,Je Sais PasImmensitéA CauseTout l'or des hommesNe Bouge PasOn ne change pasDan un autre mondeS'il sufisait d'aimerEncore un soir,les yeux au ciel,Si C'était á refaireOrdinaireTu saurasÁ vousMa Faille And soooooooooooooo many more french songs. I will need to go through the cd's to make a full list and from that a top ten. Edited February 4, 2017 at 07:45 PM by angelil78 Quote
Timster Posted February 6, 2017 at 09:44 PM Posted February 6, 2017 at 09:44 PM I'm praying for a show that is the English equivalent of 2016, with lots of rare songs:Only One Road [Acapella Intro] It’s All Coming Back To Me Now [Full Version] Falling Into You I Know What Love Is Then You Look At Me A World To Believe In Have You Ever Been In Love Encore un soir Let’s Talk About Love I Surrender Immortality Because You Loved Me The Reason The Colour Of My Love Nothing Broken But My Heart Think Twice Somebody Loves Somebody / Unison The Power Of Love [Full Version] My Heart Will Go On In Some Small Way 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 6, 2017 at 09:58 PM Posted February 6, 2017 at 09:58 PM I'm praying for a show that is the English equivalent of 2016, with lots of rare songs:Only One Road [Acapella Intro] It’s All Coming Back To Me Now [Full Version] Falling Into You I Know What Love Is Then You Look At Me A World To Believe In Have You Ever Been In Love Encore un soir Let’s Talk About Love I Surrender Immortality Because You Loved Me The Reason The Colour Of My Love Nothing Broken But My Heart Think Twice Somebody Loves Somebody / Unison The Power Of Love [Full Version] My Heart Will Go On In Some Small WayHonestly, this would be the PERFECT setlist!!!, Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Simon Posted February 7, 2017 at 07:25 AM Posted February 7, 2017 at 07:25 AM I'm praying for a show that is the English equivalent of 2016, with lots of rare songs:Only One Road [Acapella Intro] It’s All Coming Back To Me Now [Full Version] Falling Into You I Know What Love Is Then You Look At Me A World To Believe In Have You Ever Been In Love Encore un soir Let’s Talk About Love I Surrender Immortality Because You Loved Me The Reason The Colour Of My Love Nothing Broken But My Heart Think Twice Somebody Loves Somebody / Unison The Power Of Love [Full Version] My Heart Will Go On In Some Small Way I love your setlist! I would change "Nothing Broken But My Heart" for "A New Day Day Has Come" and add "Right In Front Of You" and "If Love Is Out Of The Question". Otherwise I think your setlist is perfect. Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 7, 2017 at 12:10 PM Posted February 7, 2017 at 12:10 PM (edited) Tim I like your set list but I would personally make a few little changes Then You Look At Me It’s All Coming Back To Me Now [Full Version] The Power Of Love [ Full Version ] Alone That's The Way It Is [ Full Version ] Falling Into You/Refuse To Dance/Misled [ Medley Section ] Encore un soir Loved Me Back To Life I Surrender * New English Album Song Immortality Because You Loved Me Stand By Your Side A New Day Has Come [ Radio Remix ] If You Asked Me To The Greatest Reward Think Twice Somebody Loves Somebody / Unison My Heart Will Go On The Colour Of My Love Edited February 7, 2017 at 12:13 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
Simon Posted February 7, 2017 at 06:09 PM Posted February 7, 2017 at 06:09 PM Not sure about my (english) wishlist, but I'm thinking about something like this: Intro: The Show Must Go On (Instrumental) 01. Loved me Back To Life02. It's All Coming Back To Me Now (7:37)03. Je T'aime Encore (English)04. If Love Is Out Of The Question05. A New Day Has Come (Radio Remix) -- Extended Intro of "Right in Front Of You" for the 1st quick change -- 06. Right In Front Of You07. That's The Way It Is08. Let Your Heart Decide09. Medley: I Drove All Night / I'm Alive / This Time10. Think Twice11. Only One Road12. Because You Loved Me13. The Prayer14. If You Asked Me To15. Beauty & The Beast -- Extended Intro of "Then You Look At Me" for the 2nd quick change -- 16. Then You Look At Me17. If That's What It Takes18. On Ne Change Pas19. Just A Little Bit Of Love20. Immortality Silence / last quick change 21. My Heart Will Go On (Encore #1)22. New English Song (Encore #2) 3 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
CelineDionFreak Posted February 8, 2017 at 01:53 AM Posted February 8, 2017 at 01:53 AM (edited) Not sure about my (english) wishlist, but I'm thinking about something like this: Intro: The Show Must Go On (Instrumental) 01. Loved me Back To Life02. It's All Coming Back To Me Now (7:37)03. Je T'aime Encore (English)04. If Love Is Out Of The Question05. A New Day Has Come (Radio Remix) -- Extended Intro of "Right in Front Of You" for the 1st quick change -- 06. Right In Front Of You07. That's The Way It Is08. Let Your Heart Decide09. Medley: I Drove All Night / I'm Alive / This Time10. Think Twice11. Only One Road12. Because You Loved Me13. The Prayer14. If You Asked Me To15. Beauty & The Beast -- Extended Intro of "Then You Look At Me" for the 2nd quick change -- 16. Then You Look At Me17. If That's What It Takes18. On Ne Change Pas19. Just A Little Bit Of Love20. Immortality Silence / last quick change 21. My Heart Will Go On (Encore #1)22. New English Song (Encore #2)This is really amazing too. I love the addition of This Time to the medley. So different but says a lot. She could really be an inspiration with that song, I still have often wondered why we didn't get a performance of that song. And RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! :w00t: I adore that song and it needs to be done live!! Edited February 8, 2017 at 01:54 AM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Tyler1991 Posted February 8, 2017 at 03:34 AM Posted February 8, 2017 at 03:34 AM Im going to do something different. Go thru each album and list a song I hope to hear and one I do not. Lmbtl Do - lmbtlDon't - waaf, incredible (already breaking my rule lol) TcDo - taking chances (acceptable I suppose)Don't - alone ONE heart Do - anythingDon't - i drove all night - unless apart of acoustic medley Andhc Do - the greatest rewardDon't - I surrender or the medley - both are boring and I'm over them both. AtwDo - then you look at me.Don't - ttwii - unless in regular arrangement and -1 in key instead of -2 TastDo - these are the special times - always loved this song and its message can relate throughout the entire year Don't - I'm your angel or the prayer (unless for one show Andrea shows up and literally sings with her. Same with r Kelly not that it will happen lmao) Ltal Do - rest that voice up to sing the ening of mhwgo live againDon't - let fans get excited about the reason before finding out its about playback filler Fiy Do - make iacbtmn an iconic moment in the show and sing the full version Don't - i love abm, but it's time for a different song to be showcased like maybe the power of the dream of fly? TCOMLDo- next plane out. Always loved this song.Don't - the same pol/iacbtmn medley Self titledDo - if she sings purple rain, include with this tear as wellDon't - no batb for the tour pleas UnisonDo - unison Don't - wdmhbn Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 8, 2017 at 06:23 AM Posted February 8, 2017 at 06:23 AM Im going to do something different. Go thru each album and list a song I hope to hear and one I do not. Lmbtl Do - lmbtlDon't - waaf, incredible (already breaking my rule lol) TcDo - taking chances (acceptable I suppose)Don't - alone ONE heart Do - anythingDon't - i drove all night - unless apart of acoustic medley Andhc Do - the greatest rewardDon't - I surrender or the medley - both are boring and I'm over them both. AtwDo - then you look at me.Don't - ttwii - unless in regular arrangement and -1 in key instead of -2 TastDo - these are the special times - always loved this song and its message can relate throughout the entire year Don't - I'm your angel or the prayer (unless for one show Andrea shows up and literally sings with her. Same with r Kelly not that it will happen lmao) Ltal Do - rest that voice up to sing the ening of mhwgo live againDon't - let fans get excited about the reason before finding out its about playback filler Fiy Do - make iacbtmn an iconic moment in the show and sing the full version Don't - i love abm, but it's time for a different song to be showcased like maybe the power of the dream of fly? TCOMLDo- next plane out. Always loved this song.Don't - the same pol/iacbtmn medley Self titledDo - if she sings purple rain, include with this tear as wellDon't - no batb for the tour pleas UnisonDo - unison Don't - wdmhbn I'll play along with this format. Since you only did English-language albums, I will as well. "Loved Me Back To Life"Do: "Somebody Loves Somebody"Don't: "Overjoyed" (Duet With Stevie Wonder) "My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection"Do: "There Comes A Time"Don't: "Dance With My Father" "Taking Chances"Do: "Fade Away"Don't: "Right Next To The Right One" "Miracle"Do: "In Some Small Way"Don't: "If I Could" "One Heart"Do: "Reveal"Don't: "Forget Me Not" "A New Day Has Come"Do: "A New Day Has Come (Radio Remix)"Don't: "Nature Boy" "The Collector's Series - Volume One"Do: "That's The Way It Is"Don't: "With This Tear" "All The Way...A Decade Of Song"Do: "Then You Look At Me"Don't: "All The Way" (Duet With Frank Sinatra) "These Are Special Times"Do: "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day"Don't: "The Prayer" (Duet With Andrea Bocelli) "Let's Talk About Love"Do: "My Heart Will Go On"Don't: "I Hate You, Then I Love You" (Duet With Luciano Pavarotti) "Falling Into You"Do: "It's All Coming Back To Me Now (Album Version)"Don't: "All By Myself" "The Colour Of My Love"Do: "The Colour Of My Love"Don't: "When I Fall In Love" (Duet With Clive Griffin) "Celine Dion"Do: "If You Asked Me To"Don't: "Love Can Move Mountains" "Unison"Do: "Unison"Don't "The Last To Know" Quote
celinequeen Posted February 8, 2017 at 02:06 PM Posted February 8, 2017 at 02:06 PM All the songs except Rdmh, mhwgo (heard it toooo muuuuuch), rdmh, lcmmUnexpected songs like she did last year when she came in Paris like 'le vol d'un ange', 'je t'aime encore', 'tous les blues sont ecrits pour toi' it was really a beautiful surprise to hear :-)Hope she will sing of course some songs of her Encore un soir album! 1 Quote
Simon Posted February 8, 2017 at 03:38 PM Posted February 8, 2017 at 03:38 PM Full version of for the french concerts maybe. Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 8, 2017 at 07:53 PM Posted February 8, 2017 at 07:53 PM "Ten Days" should really, REALLY be added to the French concerts. The song is on the French version of the "My Love" collection for cryin' out loud! It has great energy, has a French connection and isn't vocally demanding. Heck, have it be the intro to the English acoustic medley, and perform the "Radio Remix" of "A New Day Has Come" elsewhere in the show, or not at all. It's time for "Ten Days" to make a comeback. Performing the song in France would be the perfect time to do so. It would help boost sales of both albums, "A New Day Has Come" and "My Love." 1 Quote
Evulik Posted February 8, 2017 at 09:08 PM Posted February 8, 2017 at 09:08 PM My Top 10: English songs: 1) I feel too much2) Water from the moon3) Think Twice4) Your light5) Just a little bit of love6) Then you look at me7) The Greatest Reward8) Shadow of Love9) Cant fight the feeling10) Somebody Loves Somebody French setlist: 1) Délivre-moi2) Comme un coeur froid3) Cherche encore4) Sur le meme bateau5) Ne bouge pas6) Des milliers de baisers7) Si j'étais quelqu'un8) A cause9) L'etoile10) Ordinaire Quote
nuts2you Posted February 9, 2017 at 12:10 AM Posted February 9, 2017 at 12:10 AM what about adding treat Her like a lady, I feel in love with that song, the first time I heard it Quote
Simon30368 Posted February 9, 2017 at 07:21 PM Posted February 9, 2017 at 07:21 PM Open arms is a must i really like this song it makes me think about so much...would love hear it live not sure she will do it cos its not on the uk version of loved me back to life. Just so so desprate to see her again i can't wait 2 Quote
Simon Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:30 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:30 AM What I wish for the english concerts:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOcBxYUEYRw And for the french concerts:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxXl4v9TJnU Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
celine19 Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:32 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:32 PM I'm praying for a show that is the English equivalent of 2016, with lots of rare songs:Only One Road [Acapella Intro] It’s All Coming Back To Me Now [Full Version] Falling Into You I Know What Love Is Then You Look At Me A World To Believe In Have You Ever Been In Love Encore un soir Let’s Talk About Love I Surrender Immortality Because You Loved Me The Reason The Colour Of My Love Nothing Broken But My Heart Think Twice Somebody Loves Somebody / Unison The Power Of Love [Full Version] My Heart Will Go On In Some Small Way I really like your setlist....I would just change the intro to "Map to my heart"(acapella at the beginning...) Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 11, 2017 at 03:58 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 03:58 AM "Somebody Loves Somebody" HAS to come back! It had so much promise when "Loved Me Back To Life" released. Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 11, 2017 at 02:29 PM Posted February 11, 2017 at 02:29 PM "Somebody Loves Somebody" HAS to come back! It had so much promise when "Loved Me Back To Life" released. Yes I agree!!! I just think that the few live performances we did see of it they lowered the key a bit drastically, so I hope they rework the live arrangement and keep the key higher then the last time. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
spunkransum Posted February 12, 2017 at 05:58 AM Posted February 12, 2017 at 05:58 AM (edited) I'm going in with an open mind because I think we are going to see a tour we want, the French tour last year gave us what we wanted and I for one think they listened to us and I believe they will do it again. That being said I have only one request and that is for her to do Think Twice. Glad everyone else agrees also. I'm also in agreement with full versions of "the hits" I miss the energy that it's all coming back to me now has when it's full arrangement even the radio edit is better than just the medley same with because you loved me I honestly forget their is a second verse because it's been so long. Edited February 12, 2017 at 06:03 AM by spunkransum Quote
leus Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:33 AM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:33 AM (edited) Wouldn't it be great if she sings this :wub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac4w4kHx7ho Edited February 12, 2017 at 11:33 AM by leus 1 Quote
ryba Posted February 12, 2017 at 03:39 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 03:39 PM (edited) Please no.... I don't want Vegas 2011 on tour.... I want an extraordinary steilst that focuses on HER English albums, preferably ANDHC and OH, and all of her great ballads from the 90s Edited February 12, 2017 at 03:40 PM by ryba Quote
celine4evauk Posted February 12, 2017 at 05:00 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 05:00 PM Wouldn't it be great if she sings this :wub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac4w4kHx7ho I love that dress 😊 Quote
Simon30368 Posted February 13, 2017 at 07:14 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 07:14 PM 1) I drove all night 2) I don't know3) somebody loves somebody 4) Thank you5) I love you6) world to believe in 7) unfinished songs 8) incredible9) that's the way it is 10) Faith11) right in front of you 12) i'm alive 13) Immortality14) recoveing15) think twice 16) Next plane outif she dose half the songs on that list i would be well happy haha can't wait Quote
Simon30368 Posted February 13, 2017 at 07:16 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 07:16 PM yes please Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 17, 2017 at 07:53 PM Posted February 17, 2017 at 07:53 PM I think it would be better to ask if fans could only choose 1 song from her all of her albums which one would they choose and then I could pass this to Aldo... that way there is more chance of at least one song being performed when they see the popularity of which ever song comes out on top. Although I think most of us know which song that would be judging from fans dream setlists Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 18, 2017 at 01:02 AM Posted February 18, 2017 at 01:02 AM I think it would be better to ask if fans could only choose 1 song from her all of her albums which one would they choose and then I could pass this to Aldo... that way there is more chance of at least one song being performed when they see the popularity of which ever song comes out on top. Although I think most of us know which song that would be judging from fans dream setlists Would you like my picks here in this thread, or in a private message? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.