sebulba Posted December 19, 2016 at 03:19 PM Posted December 19, 2016 at 03:19 PM Hello! Thought it might be fun with a youtube thread in the off topic section. Have seen this type of thread in other forums and they have been fun so I thought that this forum needed one. If there is one just write here and we'll close this.Share any link, funny, sad, interesting or whatever, that is not Celine Dion. Quote < >
sebulba Posted December 19, 2016 at 03:38 PM Author Posted December 19, 2016 at 03:38 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKGYLC3a-Tk Quote < >
sebulba Posted December 20, 2016 at 01:39 PM Author Posted December 20, 2016 at 01:39 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGywHB9L6PI Come on guys you must come across lot of funny videos. Please share! Quote < >
sebulba Posted December 22, 2016 at 05:39 PM Author Posted December 22, 2016 at 05:39 PM Cool science stuff. Test your brain.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbkqPmHolRw Test your brain again.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHuggMfQDm8 1 Quote < >
sebulba Posted December 23, 2016 at 06:18 AM Author Posted December 23, 2016 at 06:18 AM Lego is pretty awesome! Quote < >
sebulba Posted December 23, 2016 at 02:45 PM Author Posted December 23, 2016 at 02:45 PM Merry christmas ya'll! Quote < >
sebulba Posted December 24, 2016 at 09:44 AM Author Posted December 24, 2016 at 09:44 AM For some reason i find this kinds of videos entertaining. 1 Quote < >
sebulba Posted December 25, 2016 at 12:56 PM Author Posted December 25, 2016 at 12:56 PM Maybe seen before but still funny Quote < >
sebulba Posted January 4, 2017 at 05:02 PM Author Posted January 4, 2017 at 05:02 PM This was pretty funny XD Kylo Ren outtakes Kylo Ren reaction Rogue one trailer 1 Quote < >
sebulba Posted January 14, 2017 at 10:01 PM Author Posted January 14, 2017 at 10:01 PM This one was pretty cool I think. Quote < >
Tjt39 Posted January 15, 2017 at 12:20 PM Posted January 15, 2017 at 12:20 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CUxUduw-ghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CUxUduw-g Got to love deadpool and of course Ryan Reynolds 1 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
sebulba Posted January 15, 2017 at 05:02 PM Author Posted January 15, 2017 at 05:02 PM Haven't seen the movie yet but the trailers make me laugh every time. What are we eating??? Quote < >
Tjt39 Posted January 15, 2017 at 05:17 PM Posted January 15, 2017 at 05:17 PM Haven't seen the movie yet but the trailers make me laugh every time. What are we eating??? You got see it good film got love Ryan ha hs 😊 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
sebulba Posted January 17, 2017 at 06:06 PM Author Posted January 17, 2017 at 06:06 PM You got see it good film got love Ryan ha hs Yeah I know. Got to take a trip to the store tomorrow and buy it then Regret I didn't see it in the movie theater. Quote < >
sebulba Posted January 17, 2017 at 06:12 PM Author Posted January 17, 2017 at 06:12 PM I would probably scream like a b**ch and pass out too. But that doesn't make it any less funny watching others do it Quote < >
sebulba Posted January 17, 2017 at 07:37 PM Author Posted January 17, 2017 at 07:37 PM Brrrr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Quote < >
Tjt39 Posted January 17, 2017 at 10:21 PM Posted January 17, 2017 at 10:21 PM Yeah I know. Got to take a trip to the store tomorrow and buy it then Regret I didn't see it in the movie theater.hope you enjoy watching it ☺ Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted January 18, 2017 at 06:38 PM Posted January 18, 2017 at 06:38 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YZfBNzYwOME[/urkl] got to love the vids on watch mojo im always watching stuff on thst channel ☺ Edited January 18, 2017 at 06:39 PM by Tjt39 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
sebulba Posted January 18, 2017 at 08:16 PM Author Posted January 18, 2017 at 08:16 PM (edited) Fantastic song from the swedish hit group Roxette Thought it would be pretty cool if Celine would cover this song.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCC_b5WHLX0 Edited January 18, 2017 at 08:20 PM by sebulba Quote < >
sebulba Posted January 18, 2017 at 08:24 PM Author Posted January 18, 2017 at 08:24 PM got to love the vids on watch mojo im always watching stuff on thst channel ☺ Yeah me too. Seems to be at least one video every day i'm watching . Top 5 or 10 lists in general can be pretty fun to watch or read. Quote < >
Tjt39 Posted January 18, 2017 at 08:45 PM Posted January 18, 2017 at 08:45 PM Yeah me too. Seems to be at least one video every day i'm watching . Top 5 or 10 lists in general can be pretty fun to watch or read. same I love that channel I'm a big you tube fan I don't get out much haha jokes 😂 1 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
sebulba Posted January 18, 2017 at 11:26 PM Author Posted January 18, 2017 at 11:26 PM same I love that channel I'm a big you tube fan I don't get out much haha jokes I'm a youtube addict. Must get my fix everyday or I feel like i'm missing something 1 Quote < >
sebulba Posted January 21, 2017 at 02:37 AM Author Posted January 21, 2017 at 02:37 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1e-uoot7GY Quote < >
Tjt39 Posted January 22, 2017 at 10:35 AM Posted January 22, 2017 at 10:35 AM I'm a youtube addict. Must get my fix everyday or I feel like i'm missing something I know exactly how you feel same here 1 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
sebulba Posted January 28, 2017 at 08:48 PM Author Posted January 28, 2017 at 08:48 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGBJgkRk0jw 1 Quote < >
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.