Caledor Posted December 1, 2016 at 11:08 PM Posted December 1, 2016 at 11:08 PM Share here your favourite live performance of "J'irai où tu iras". Who do you think is the best duetist: - JJG in Au coeur du stade 1999 - JJG in Live à Paris - Marc Langis in Taking Chances World Tour - Jean-Marc Couture in Une seule fois 2013 - Nanette Workman in Sur les Plaines 2008 - Florent Pagny in "Le grand show" 2012 - Garou in 2003 There may be other that I forgot ! 1 Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
justinecoria Posted December 7, 2016 at 08:39 PM Posted December 7, 2016 at 08:39 PM The one at Taratata was pretty nice too! Very genuine and festive. Quote
Caledor Posted December 7, 2016 at 11:15 PM Author Posted December 7, 2016 at 11:15 PM The one at Taratata was pretty nice too! Very genuine and festive. You're right ! Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
sfbaysinger Posted December 8, 2016 at 01:56 AM Posted December 8, 2016 at 01:56 AM I like the original duet partner but the one in Une Seule Fois was my second favorite. Nice topic! 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Javito Posted December 8, 2016 at 06:28 AM Posted December 8, 2016 at 06:28 AM Me. When I join her and do my part in the shower. 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
DionFanAlways Posted December 8, 2016 at 10:49 AM Posted December 8, 2016 at 10:49 AM Me. When I join her and do my part in the shower.That was a good one Javito! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dawn Posted December 8, 2016 at 11:12 AM Posted December 8, 2016 at 11:12 AM Me. When I join her and do my part in the shower. Javito we want to listen to one of this performance.... Anytime, please :-D 1 Quote
Daysleeper Posted December 8, 2016 at 01:29 PM Posted December 8, 2016 at 01:29 PM I sang "J'irai où tu iras" in duet with my sister at some event called "Soirée de la chanson française" with the band. When we applied for that event the organisers wanted to eliminate us because they thought it was a ballad since it's Céline Dion. What an ignorance especially coming from the people who pretend to know the french music. They wanted to make a more dynamic show. But after they heard the original they decided to keep us. It's a great memory. The public was on fire. Anyway, I always prefer the versions with Jean-Jacques. Live à Paris is one of my favorites. 1 Quote
Leo Posted December 9, 2016 at 02:35 AM Posted December 9, 2016 at 02:35 AM The Live A Paris version wins hands down. Anything she sang on Taratata in 1995 is among her best live vocal performances ever. Her voice was at its best to perform acoustically. Quote
Caledor Posted December 10, 2016 at 08:00 PM Author Posted December 10, 2016 at 08:00 PM I like the original duet partner but the one in Une Seule Fois was my second favorite. Nice topic! This is exactly my point of view too I watched the USF show a couple of days ago, and was blown by the performance of Jean-Marc Couture.They really showed nice chemistry. Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
Davey84 Posted December 13, 2016 at 02:24 PM Posted December 13, 2016 at 02:24 PM Live A Paris is the best one IMO, the most enthusiastic and vibrant version! BUT I must say, vocally, I much rather enjoyed the live versions with Marc Langis than with JJ Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.