Cuquito Posted September 17, 2016 at 02:48 AM Posted September 17, 2016 at 02:48 AM (edited) Amazing interview! I'm very excited about the english album! Edited September 17, 2016 at 02:50 AM by Cuquito 1 Quote
Brandon Posted September 17, 2016 at 06:20 AM Posted September 17, 2016 at 06:20 AM Amazing interview! I'm very excited about the english album!I am too. I don't know when it's gonna drop but I will get the Deluxe edition for sure. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Alex_Incognito Posted September 17, 2016 at 12:31 PM Posted September 17, 2016 at 12:31 PM That was a great interview, except for the Titanic part. Surely she's asked her this before. Celine's look is very peculiar in this interview lol 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
agentwigs Posted September 17, 2016 at 12:34 PM Posted September 17, 2016 at 12:34 PM There's one question we all want an answer to: WTF was that scream on TSMGO all about?? 😂 2 Quote
Brandon Posted September 17, 2016 at 12:41 PM Posted September 17, 2016 at 12:41 PM There's one question we all want an answer to: WTF was that scream on TSMGO all about?? what scream Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
agentwigs Posted September 17, 2016 at 12:53 PM Posted September 17, 2016 at 12:53 PM (edited) what screamThe sound of someone being murdered during the instrumental? I let my friends hear it and now everytime I mention Céline they imitate this to wind me up!! Edited September 17, 2016 at 12:54 PM by agentwigs 2 Quote
Del Posted September 17, 2016 at 01:21 PM Posted September 17, 2016 at 01:21 PM (edited) I enjoyed this interview. While I like the crazy off the wall interviews she gives I enjoyed this one as she was showing such a vulnerable side. It shows that she's like everyone else where everything is not all fun but there are struggles behind all the shining lights of the stage. Edited September 17, 2016 at 01:21 PM by Del 5 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
phoebekins Posted September 18, 2016 at 01:38 AM Posted September 18, 2016 at 01:38 AM Finally a GOOD seroius interview! About time Yes, that was a wonderful interview! Katie Couric is indeed a very skilled and thoughtful interviewer. What I've been saying all along is that I just love and appreciate when Céline's great intelligence and insight shines through. In this interview, it certainly did! Yay!! Quote Best, Phoebe x
phoebekins Posted September 18, 2016 at 01:40 AM Posted September 18, 2016 at 01:40 AM I read or seen somewhere that her other sister that has Cancer is GhislaineI just heard about this. I'm so sorry to hear about this. This poor family is going through so much! Quote Best, Phoebe x
browseceline Posted September 19, 2016 at 10:17 PM Posted September 19, 2016 at 10:17 PM I hope Celine won't get this terrible disease as well. I mean first her father, her brother and now her sister fighting throatcancer as well..it's really terrible what the Dion family goes through.. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
LukeD Posted September 19, 2016 at 10:46 PM Posted September 19, 2016 at 10:46 PM That was a great interview, except for the Titanic part. Surely she's asked her this before. Celine's look is very peculiar in this interview lolThe lights were pretty bad. And the hairstyle too. And this leather jacket... Well, there you go! 1 Quote
incognito Posted September 19, 2016 at 10:54 PM Posted September 19, 2016 at 10:54 PM I hope Celine won't get this terrible disease as well. I mean first her father, her brother and now her sister fighting throatcancer as well..it's really terrible what the Dion family goes through.. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk My mother and grandmother both had cancer and have both passed away. I should probably be concerned about my own future but I try not to stress about it because I know that I have lived a healthier lifestyle than my family members and have no vices. Celine has a healthy lifestyle so hopefully she doesn't stress about these things too much. We shouldnt dwell on it either. 3 Quote
comingback Posted September 27, 2016 at 02:29 PM Posted September 27, 2016 at 02:29 PM (edited) https://youtu.be/Ioyh8YlnoQI Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Great interview, finally a serious english interview.BTW: Is this the jacket from the Unison-era? Edited September 27, 2016 at 02:29 PM by comingback 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 27, 2016 at 02:53 PM Posted September 27, 2016 at 02:53 PM (edited) Great interview, finally a serious english interview.BTW: Is this the jacket from the Unison-era? No, but it is a very very similar one by Saint Laurent! I've noticed this style jacket is always in style! Edited September 27, 2016 at 02:54 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
artistman2007 Posted September 27, 2016 at 04:07 PM Posted September 27, 2016 at 04:07 PM So sad to hear about Ghislaine. She sang backup for Celine long ago. .. you can see her hug Celine at 1:20 of this video, and she sings solo at 3:20: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLrrKdPBIks she so sexy here,wearing balmain style even before he was born lool 1 Quote
artistman2007 Posted September 27, 2016 at 04:21 PM Posted September 27, 2016 at 04:21 PM (edited) she so sexy here,wearing balmain style even before he was born lool ashe so sexy here,wearing balmain style even before he was born lool also how wierd is it that during rehearsals and getting ready before the show she looks more beautiful than on the show Edited September 27, 2016 at 04:22 PM by artistman2007 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.