Jump to content

Selling 2 tickets September 21st


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have two tickets for Celine's concert in Las Vegas September 21st. They are not next to each other. One is from Front Orchestra 3, row CC (row 3), seat 301.

 

The other one is from Front Orcherstra 3, row JJ (10), seat 307.

 

I broke up a few months ago and that's why we had to cancel our trip to Las Vegas.

 

I paid 541 dollars for the ticket from row 3 and 277 dollars for the one from row 10. I could sell the more expensive one for 490 dollars and the one from row 10 for 240 dollars. I have both tickets as E-tickets so It's very easy for me to just send them to your email.

 

It's such a shame that I can't enjoy the concert this time but hopefully someone can.

 

If you are interested in bying one ticket or both, feel free to send me a private message or an email (antero.alhonen@aller.com).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...