Jump to content

"Céline face à Dion" - New Documentary on 12/21 on France 3


Recommended Posts

Posted

I wonder when this happening?

Source??

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)

 

Source??

lol source? What do you mean? Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Source??

 

ocean instagram ;)

http://imgup.pl/di/Z7MW/dfg.png

  • Like 2
hqdefault.jpg

Posted

lol source? What do you mean?

Like who posted it lol but Celine Marie got it

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
Nice to See that they constantly Film her talking. I just hope it will be availible with English Subtitles!
  • Like 3
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Nice to See that they constantly Film her talking. I just hope it will be availible with English Subtitles!

me too

Posted

It might be that : on December 21st, french channel France 3 will air a documentary in which Celine reacts and comments a lots of images from all her career !

I can't wait to see that !

  • Like 5
Posted

It might be that : on December 21st, french channel France 3 will air a documentary in which Celine reacts and comments a lots of images from all her career !

I can't wait to see that !

 

I don't think so. ;)

www.celinecn.com

Youtube | Sohu 

Posted

It might be that : on December 21st, french channel France 3 will air a documentary in which Celine reacts and comments a lots of images from all her career !

I can't wait to see that !

What time is that on?

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted (edited)

 

What time is that on?

Right. I want to know too.

Edited by powerofamor17
Posted (edited)
isn't that the guy with whom she also recorded somebody loves somebody and breakaway? (the one with the glasses) Edited by ryba
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

okay... now that we know that it's gonna air on French TV I gave up my hopes about English subtitles...

 

Now I hust hope that a good soul from this forum will subtitle it for us as soon as it airs :flowers:

Edited by ryba
  • Like 2
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

I wonder if they wil preview a song in the documentary!

 

I also wonder whether there are two documentaries .... Celine face dion about her career and another about the new album.... We will see

 

Kev x

Posted
Maybe it will basically focus on the time of the revamped show and the recording of the new album. I would like that. No need for a documentary about her early beginnings, there are enough out there
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
21st December
Posted

I really really hope they add subtitles.

Or that someone on the forum will be that creative :-)

  • Like 4
Posted
well we have 1 more to look forward to next
Posted
So we don't know much about this at all...Has there been any promo for this?
  • Like 1
Posted
new single new single new single, please!
  • Like 2
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

This documentary airs in like 6 days and we don't have much news, footage of interviews or pictures yet. I am really curios to see what will be featured in this new documentary. It's nice that her team is doing this for her French fans because there have been many things like this done for her English speaking fans in recent years. Celine Through The Eyes Of The World and 3 Boys And A New Show.

 

I don't speak French and I won't understand a word of this new documentary, but I'm just glad that the French fans get to experience something like this because it's been awhile for them. :)

  • Like 2

highfive.jpg

Posted

 

 

If anyone doesn't mind, could someone please explain what this link is about?

 

I would prefer not to click on it because my computer is messing up lately. I would really appreciate it. :)

highfive.jpg

Posted

If anyone doesn't mind, could someone please explain what this link is about?

 

I would prefer not to click on it because my computer is messing up lately. I would really appreciate it. :)

It's basically the same song and dance about how she was 12 when they met.... he was older and divorced with children....her mom was trying to stop her....

We know the story. Hopefully it'll be some new stuff. :)

  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
I hope it'll be sth new, we've heard all those stories so amny times already
  • Like 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

Celine Dion: how her mother tried to keep him away from René

In a few days, France 3 will unveil an exclusive interview with the world-Famous Singer: Celine Dion. An interview there's already a few months and in which she comes back in particular on the difficult acceptance of his mother, his nascent love story with René Angélil.

Monday, 21 December, France 3 to issue a interview of Celine Dion carried out a few months in Las Vegas. An interview in which this singer to the 220 million records sold in the world has addressed many subjects: his career, his success, his family and, of course, René.

René and Celine, a love story out standards

Between the Canadian singer and René Angélil, it's a love story that lasts for a very long time. When the singer meets the one who will become her manager and her husband, she is not only older than 12 years of age. It was then 38. If Celine Dion has several times entrusted be instantly fell in love with him, he hasn't been the same for René, who, in addition, was married with two children. Despite everything, the tenacity of the young woman and the attraction they have then one for the other will prevail.

"my mother wanted to break up this familiarity between us"

This is not a secret, the mother of the singer, Marie-Therese, has not seen a very good eye this burgeoning romance. In an interview taken over by the magazine TV 7 days of 19 December, Celine Dion is back on an episode of the past very speaking: " one night in Paris, I had to be 17 years old, he has sat down to The other end of the table for the first time at a dinner with friends. And, for me, it was like the other side of the ocean. My mother was behind it, she wanted to break up this familiarity between us." We had none. One and the other were obviously determined to go to the end of this story. On 17 December 1994, the couple is getting married in the Notre-Dame Basilica in Montreal with great pomp. René-Charles was born on 25 January 2001 and the twins eddy and Nelson on 23 October 2010.

Posted

It's basically the same song and dance about how she was 12 when they met.... he was older and divorced with children....her mom was trying to stop her....

We know the story. Hopefully it'll be some new stuff. :)

 

Oh, Thanks. :)

  • Like 1

highfive.jpg

Posted

Actually they talk a lot about it in french TV magazines, saying Celine gave a 1 hour interview in last november while she was very busy, that she speaks a lot of her early career, about France too. They show her some rare footage and she reacts about it and there is interviews of people such as JJ Goldman, Erick Benzi or Luc Plamondon.

But there is Nothing about tue upcoming album, it's all about nostalgia.

Or it will be a Christmas present, who knows ?!

  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...