angelil78 Posted February 27, 2017 at 08:24 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 08:24 PM OMG!!! I can't tell you how happy I am thank you!! Watching now 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted February 27, 2017 at 08:59 PM Author Posted February 27, 2017 at 08:59 PM All right guys, I made subtitles for the first episode using the subtitle option on Youtube.You'll have to add the subs manually by selecting Settings -- Subtiles -- English.Mind you, I'm not a native speaker so there'll probably a few mistakes in there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu3wNRyDF24 It's a LOT of work though, so no idea when/if I'll be able to do more... Thanks!! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
angelil78 Posted February 27, 2017 at 09:12 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 09:12 PM I finished watching and you did a great job on translating. At least I don't think anything was lost in the translation. I can't wait for the rest I've been hoping for this since I first found out she had acted in this tv series in 1998 so you made a 19 year old dream come true!! :clap: :w00t: 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted March 9, 2017 at 01:46 PM Posted March 9, 2017 at 01:46 PM (edited) Guys! I just finished the translation into Spanish of the entire series + the Making of. As a future professional translator, I feel quite proud (I hope it doesn't sound pretentious to say it, but it was such a huge work)! I know this is the English section of the forum, but hopefully my Spanish translation might help Dancing Queen with her English one, hope you guys enjoy it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs_BzKbVAWU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocmlICaakKQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P8iRYxtucc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuW8vtMKpcM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJMnNe0xkY Edited March 9, 2017 at 01:47 PM by Celine Fan 77 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Dancing_Queen Posted March 9, 2017 at 05:52 PM Posted March 9, 2017 at 05:52 PM (edited) Guys! I just finished the translation into Spanish of the entire series + the Making of. As a future professional translator, I feel quite proud (I hope it doesn't sound pretentious to say it, but it was such a huge work)! I know this is the English section of the forum, but hopefully my Spanish translation might help Dancing Queen with her English one, hope you guys enjoy it! Congrats, must've been a huge job indeed! Apparently Condor started translating this now. I had nearly finished the second episode, but I gave up my efforts...he's a native speaker, so of course it's gonna be better.It was a nice exercise though. I learned a lot of Quebecois expressions in the process.And your translations were a great help, so thanks for that! Edited March 9, 2017 at 05:53 PM by Dancing_Queen 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted March 9, 2017 at 06:09 PM Posted March 9, 2017 at 06:09 PM Congrats, must've been a huge job indeed! Apparently Condor started translating this now.I had nearly finished the second episode, but I gave up my efforts...he's a native speaker, so of course it's gonna be better.It was a nice exercise though. I learned a lot of Quebecois expressions in the process.And your translations were a great help, so thanks for that! I love love love Condor!! seriously. He's been doing an amazing job. But your quality is better, (not comparing the translation). Like you can clearly see Célines face but not in Condors version. Not sure why that is. So as much as I love Condor, I'm waiting for your version Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted March 9, 2017 at 11:55 PM Posted March 9, 2017 at 11:55 PM Since I had nearly finished it anyway, I went ahead and translated the last few minutes.Here's the second episode, hope you like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBrmuqW78mE 2 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted March 10, 2017 at 03:19 AM Posted March 10, 2017 at 03:19 AM Since I had nearly finished it anyway, I went ahead and translated the last few minutes.Here's the second episode, hope you like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBrmuqW78mE Thank you so much, DancingQueen! Quote
angelil78 Posted March 10, 2017 at 08:20 AM Posted March 10, 2017 at 08:20 AM Since I had nearly finished it anyway, I went ahead and translated the last few minutes.Here's the second episode, hope you like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBrmuqW78mE Thank you I will look at it when I get home. A perfect way to spend a Friday evening Quote
angelil78 Posted March 14, 2017 at 09:35 PM Posted March 14, 2017 at 09:35 PM Ok I want to correct something. I just finished watching Condors version and it's not a worse quality at all. Sorry for me saying that. You have both done a great job! thank you a LOT 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.