MaiconSC Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:12 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:12 AM (edited) Last french show of the Tour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D8hnQCcTsY Edited July 21, 2017 at 11:18 AM by MaiconSC 2 Quote
Popular Post MaiconSC Posted July 22, 2017 at 12:56 PM Popular Post Posted July 22, 2017 at 12:56 PM Some may know this rare song from 1986...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Qi0S87UuM But the Feux Version was almost impossible to find.Now that I get it, I'd like to share with everyone:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNPEI-DIGiE 8 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted July 22, 2017 at 01:18 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 01:18 PM Wow! A big thank you Maicon! I had been trying to listen to that Feux version for years 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
MaiconSC Posted July 22, 2017 at 01:20 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 01:20 PM Wow! A big thank you Maicon! I had been trying to listen to that Feux version for years It took me years to find it... I was starting to believe that it has never existed 3 Quote
ryba Posted July 22, 2017 at 03:49 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 03:49 PM Well, check this onehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4edRgYXz8fQ Her reaction at the end... PRICELESS omg LOOOL :D I never watched the end LOOL 1 Quote
Daysleeper Posted July 22, 2017 at 05:46 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 05:46 PM Some may know this rare song from 1986...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Qi0S87UuM But the Feux Version was almost impossible to find.Now that I get it, I'd like to share with everyone:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNPEI-DIGiE I always considered "L'univers a besoin d'amour" as the most mysterious song and single of her career. 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 23, 2017 at 12:37 AM Posted July 23, 2017 at 12:37 AM Two of the best live notes from Nice, France <3 https://youtu.be/xGX5Iz7veUQ Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
MaiconSC Posted July 23, 2017 at 12:41 AM Posted July 23, 2017 at 12:41 AM I always considered "L'univers a besoin d'amour" as the most mysterious song and single of her career. To me is the most bizarre song she has ever sang But I like anyway... 1 Quote
Matias Posted July 23, 2017 at 03:21 PM Posted July 23, 2017 at 03:21 PM I always considered "L'univers a besoin d'amour" as the most mysterious song and single of her career. awful, rythemless song...the 80's in a nutshell Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
nuts2you Posted July 25, 2017 at 12:32 AM Posted July 25, 2017 at 12:32 AM I sure miss them together 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 25, 2017 at 12:39 AM Posted July 25, 2017 at 12:39 AM Here is another one that Ive found 3 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 27, 2017 at 10:09 AM Posted July 27, 2017 at 10:09 AM This was the best i could do.. https://youtu.be/DAT6IL72Two Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
ryba Posted July 27, 2017 at 04:00 PM Posted July 27, 2017 at 04:00 PM Truly beautiful! https://www.facebook.com/MadeMyDay.TV/videos/1553140344707073/ Quote
isabel leite Posted July 27, 2017 at 04:26 PM Posted July 27, 2017 at 04:26 PM This was the best i could do..https://youtu.be/DAT6IL72Two Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkThank you 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 27, 2017 at 09:25 PM Posted July 27, 2017 at 09:25 PM https://youtu.be/shzE2RDNDKA Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Kiwi57ienz Posted July 28, 2017 at 12:27 AM Posted July 28, 2017 at 12:27 AM Céline in Birmingham 27/07/17. She was ON FIRE for the entire show Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 28, 2017 at 04:38 AM Posted July 28, 2017 at 04:38 AM This was the best I could do by now.. I'll upload later the missing songs.. But most of them are herehttps://youtu.be/KgFH3uIo3bw Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 28, 2017 at 06:42 AM Posted July 28, 2017 at 06:42 AM https://youtu.be/ygbzt-FdRXU Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 28, 2017 at 07:25 AM Posted July 28, 2017 at 07:25 AM https://youtu.be/D9M156KmTXI Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Leone Posted July 28, 2017 at 09:14 AM Posted July 28, 2017 at 09:14 AM And here's "L'étoile".. (I'll keep posting the rest here).. "À vous" was posted in Un peu de nous topic.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0aN-hglI6s 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 28, 2017 at 11:38 AM Posted July 28, 2017 at 11:38 AM This was the best I could do by now.. I'll upload later the missing songs.. But most of them are herehttps://youtu.be/KgFH3uIo3bw Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk https://youtu.be/zjl34gFmAa8 Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Leone Posted July 28, 2017 at 02:38 PM Posted July 28, 2017 at 02:38 PM "Encore un soir" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMZBVYt4Vo 4 Quote
Leone Posted July 29, 2017 at 01:53 PM Posted July 29, 2017 at 01:53 PM "Les yeux au ciel" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhjDn8VUE60 4 Quote
Leone Posted July 29, 2017 at 04:21 PM Posted July 29, 2017 at 04:21 PM "Qui peut vivre sans amour?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbHr5bnbFI 2 Quote
smw Posted July 29, 2017 at 05:10 PM Posted July 29, 2017 at 05:10 PM (edited) Question: It's been SO cool to see how Celine's videos are getting tons of views on YouTube. For instance, THAT'S THE WAY IT IS just passed the 100 million mark. I wonder why artists like Madonna still have pretty low views? Like her song DON'T TELL ME and even some of her bigger songs don't have anywhere near 100 million views. I guess this is speaking to Celine's staying power? Or maybe also her likability as a person whereas lots of folks get a little annoyed by Madonna? Who knows. (I love Madonna, by the way!) Edited July 29, 2017 at 05:10 PM by smw Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 29, 2017 at 09:20 PM Posted July 29, 2017 at 09:20 PM https://youtu.be/2r29MBYQ8UY Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 29, 2017 at 10:21 PM Posted July 29, 2017 at 10:21 PM https://youtu.be/CSYIWtvufcs Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 29, 2017 at 10:22 PM Posted July 29, 2017 at 10:22 PM https://youtu.be/MJEyI241-Io Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 29, 2017 at 10:35 PM Posted July 29, 2017 at 10:35 PM https://youtu.be/AZvVABed-fU Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 30, 2017 at 01:47 AM Posted July 30, 2017 at 01:47 AM https://youtu.be/er_20ejxhdY Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.