TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 25, 2017 at 04:38 AM Posted April 25, 2017 at 04:38 AM Doed anyone has the video of last year's tour where she messed up my heart will go on lyrics? I think it was August 5th! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 25, 2017 at 04:59 AM Posted April 25, 2017 at 04:59 AM Not sure if this was posted here before https://youtu.be/Yd2BpusPnrk Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 25, 2017 at 09:16 AM Posted April 25, 2017 at 09:16 AM Celine singing this song effortlessly... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv13-XmVKuI 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted April 25, 2017 at 11:34 AM Posted April 25, 2017 at 11:34 AM (edited) Celine singing this song effortlessly... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv13-XmVKuI Oh yeah!! that was so cool. Watching both of them singing that song, you can clearly see how Céline could do this in her sleep. Very very effortless . And the other girl Amel (I guess?) really is putting a lot of effort into singing the song (very well done) Edited April 25, 2017 at 11:36 AM by angelil78 2 Quote
Gulenkov Posted April 25, 2017 at 06:39 PM Posted April 25, 2017 at 06:39 PM Doed anyone has the video of last year's tour where she messed up my heart will go on lyrics? I think it was August 5th! Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkMust be somewhere here Отправлено с моего Nexus 4 через Tapatalk Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 26, 2017 at 08:19 AM Posted April 26, 2017 at 08:19 AM Finally in HQ https://youtu.be/U8X3PKefP1k 4 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
jeje03100 Posted April 27, 2017 at 02:33 PM Posted April 27, 2017 at 02:33 PM 1 an avec Céline... 3 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 27, 2017 at 03:52 PM Posted April 27, 2017 at 03:52 PM https://youtu.be/wNtFSfp-zJs Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Gulenkov Posted April 28, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted April 28, 2017 at 07:47 PM (edited) One of the most beautiful visuals from the last tour. Outstanding!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCIS_Ej4u5I Edited April 28, 2017 at 07:47 PM by Gulenkov 3 Quote
angelil78 Posted April 28, 2017 at 08:14 PM Posted April 28, 2017 at 08:14 PM One of the most beautiful visuals from the last tour. Outstanding!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCIS_Ej4u5I I really like those nanowench lights. They look so simple but do so much for the stage. I'm glad she brought them to Las Vegas 1 Quote
Katie Posted April 28, 2017 at 11:03 PM Posted April 28, 2017 at 11:03 PM 1 an avec Céline... https://youtu.be/0ZtqP1Ca8YQ Wait a minute at 11:54 isn't Aldo? (Tie and yellow shirt) 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted April 28, 2017 at 11:18 PM Posted April 28, 2017 at 11:18 PM Wait a minute at 11:54 isn't Aldo? (Tie and yellow shirt) Yeah I think it's him Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted April 29, 2017 at 02:26 PM Posted April 29, 2017 at 02:26 PM Just came across this one. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 29, 2017 at 05:47 PM Posted April 29, 2017 at 05:47 PM The Song Of Our Lifetime Quote
isabel leite Posted April 30, 2017 at 01:06 AM Posted April 30, 2017 at 01:06 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FKVU3tHAek Thanks for posting, I had never seen this. I know that in the video Celine is so young, but I do have to say that it feels so strange seeing Rene with another woman. I know that he was married before, but they are so iconic as a couple that its just strange! Quote
scielle Posted April 30, 2017 at 01:25 AM Posted April 30, 2017 at 01:25 AM (edited) Thanks for posting, I had never seen this. I know that in the video Celine is so young, but I do have to say that it feels so strange seeing Rene with another woman. I know that he was married before, but they are so iconic as a couple that its just strange! Right? It's all a bit strange. Both his prior wives are so out of the public eye, this kind of thing is rare. There was no mention of either at the time of his death. I wondered about what happened there. After all, he did have children with both Denyse and Anne Renee, so there must have been some kind of ongoing relationship.It's surprising how little we've heard of either, given how relentless Quebec tabloids are about all things Celine & Rene. BTW, there's more where that video came from; there are several parts to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1iIo9dBtkk Edited April 30, 2017 at 01:29 AM by scielle 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted April 30, 2017 at 04:29 AM Posted April 30, 2017 at 04:29 AM Right? It's all a bit strange. Both his prior wives are so out of the public eye, this kind of thing is rare. There was no mention of either at the time of his death. I wondered about what happened there. After all, he did have children with both Denyse and Anne Renee, so there must have been some kind of ongoing relationship.It's surprising how little we've heard of either, given how relentless Quebec tabloids are about all things Celine & Rene. BTW, there's more where that video came from; there are several parts to it. There's a fascinating video of Rene with Denyse, too, back at the time of the Baronets. Rene talks about his 3-year old son, Patrick. According to the biographies, Denyse really was a quiet, private person, but Anne Renee was a celebrity in her own right, wasn't she -- a singer, and then a talk show host? I guess she must have changed careers after her divorce. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nba0_V7REVM 4 Quote
Simon Posted April 30, 2017 at 06:32 AM Posted April 30, 2017 at 06:32 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=957K58gMbPA Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
angelil78 Posted April 30, 2017 at 01:05 PM Posted April 30, 2017 at 01:05 PM Right? It's all a bit strange. Both his prior wives are so out of the public eye, this kind of thing is rare. There was no mention of either at the time of his death. I wondered about what happened there. After all, he did have children with both Denyse and Anne Renee, so there must have been some kind of ongoing relationship.It's surprising how little we've heard of either, given how relentless Quebec tabloids are about all things Celine & Rene. BTW, there's more where that video came from; there are several parts to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1iIo9dBtkk The only time I've seen Anne Renee was when Anne Marie got married. Céline was in the middle between Anne Renee and René. Then when Céline was singing to Anne Marie at her wedding, we could see Anne Renee at the table. Quote
scielle Posted April 30, 2017 at 02:14 PM Posted April 30, 2017 at 02:14 PM (edited) There's a fascinating video of Rene with Denyse, too, back at the time of the Baronets. Rene talks about his 3-year old son, Patrick. According to the biographies, Denyse really was a quiet, private person, but Anne Renee was a celebrity in her own right, wasn't she -- a singer, and then a talk show host? I guess she must have changed careers after her divorce. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nba0_V7REVM Oh wow, what a find! Thank you! It was a different time, eh? Just look at that chain smoker... The only time I've seen Anne Renee was when Anne Marie got married. Céline was in the middle between Anne Renee and René. Then when Céline was singing to Anne Marie at her wedding, we could see Anne Renee at the table.This? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmqLVQQkthU I've always wondered how her and Celine get along... Edited April 30, 2017 at 02:26 PM by scielle 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted April 30, 2017 at 02:29 PM Posted April 30, 2017 at 02:29 PM Oh wow, what a find! Thank you! It was a different time, eh? Just look at that chain smoker... This? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmqLVQQkthU I've always wondered how her and Celine get along... Yes that video. I would say that they get along ok, I mean no way they would be sitting together if they "hated" each other. Here is the wedding https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQJQ_L-Aufs 1 Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted May 2, 2017 at 08:01 PM Posted May 2, 2017 at 08:01 PM https://youtu.be/dhh0B-WEnuMCondor is moving, but don't panic.. he isn't deserting us of the anglophone world Quote
angelil78 Posted May 2, 2017 at 08:05 PM Posted May 2, 2017 at 08:05 PM https://youtu.be/dhh0B-WEnuMCondor is moving, but don't panic.. he isn't deserting us of the anglophone world I just came to post this as well So happy. I hope he gets to have this channel without anyone complaining. Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 3, 2017 at 01:20 AM Posted May 3, 2017 at 01:20 AM I rediscovered this performance today! Vocally she was on FIRE that night! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 3, 2017 at 09:21 AM Posted May 3, 2017 at 09:21 AM I rediscovered this performance today! Vocally she was on FIRE that night! https://youtu.be/WNto3EoIQT8 She always kills it when she performs it live, remember the big note at the end of this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TifMXyWihkg 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
DionFanAlways Posted May 3, 2017 at 12:06 PM Posted May 3, 2017 at 12:06 PM She always kills it when she performs it live, remember the big note at the end of this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TifMXyWihkgLove it!A little side note, look at Scott. What a change he has made! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 3, 2017 at 12:10 PM Posted May 3, 2017 at 12:10 PM Love it!A little side note, look at Scott. What a change he has made! I think the nShe always kills it when she performs it live, remember the big note at the end of this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TifMXyWihkg I think the big belting note at the end is called Glissando, right? 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 3, 2017 at 01:50 PM Posted May 3, 2017 at 01:50 PM She always kills it when she performs it live, remember the big note at the end of this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TifMXyWihkgYessssss it was amazing! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Katie Posted May 3, 2017 at 02:17 PM Posted May 3, 2017 at 02:17 PM 30 years ago... So cutie! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TLUIg6DNF4 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.