Leah-M_ILoveCeline5 Posted August 21, 2014 at 10:49 PM Posted August 21, 2014 at 10:49 PM Hey everyone I am making a video for Céline and Rene and I need your help as you've heard Céline had to cancel her shows and concerts till as far as we know march 22 2015 to be with Rene as he battles his 2nd round of cancer and on the forum of her official website team Celine has set up a place were fans can send special messages to Céline and Rene for this particular situation and I would like to do a video for her and Rene and it needs to be really special so I am hoping I could get some fans to help out by posting a photo of you showing your love for Céline and Rene by either holding a picture of them, holding something of Céline and/or Rene's or holding a poster made by you showing how much you love them etc... It would mean so much to me if you could help I was planning on getting this done by Friday (8/22/14) but I don't think that will be enough time. if you could get some pictures into me as soon as possible, that would be great I would really like this to be very special and even if you want to send in a video of you that would be great too but I'll need to know how to save it to my computer some how Thank you guys so much I hope you can help 1 Quote You are my hero Céline <3 I love so much and thank you for everything <3 <3 <3
Leah-M_ILoveCeline5 Posted August 22, 2014 at 07:05 PM Author Posted August 22, 2014 at 07:05 PM And btw if you want to you can add your name so you can take credit for your picture Quote You are my hero Céline <3 I love so much and thank you for everything <3 <3 <3
Leah-M_ILoveCeline5 Posted August 22, 2014 at 07:30 PM Author Posted August 22, 2014 at 07:30 PM And here are some examples of what you can do that some people have already done for my video https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/p526x296/10592750_676619285764754_4164287182877741118_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10639625_1471094963154677_6855820720213338757_n.jpg?oh=40e03a99fcbe9940a0863cc05bfab14b&oe=5479ECFE&__gda__=1415446727_6b5831722bd5f255681af728a7c0607b Quote You are my hero Céline <3 I love so much and thank you for everything <3 <3 <3
Shakeel Posted August 22, 2014 at 11:59 PM Posted August 22, 2014 at 11:59 PM Hey great idea. would be great if you can feature some images and the video also on the UK LMBTL #1 Single campaign page which is beginning to make traction in only a few hours... Quote
Leah-M_ILoveCeline5 Posted August 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM Author Posted August 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM Hey great idea. would be great if you can feature some images and the video also on the UK LMBTL #1 Single campaign page which is beginning to make traction in only a few hours...thanks so you will make a picture then for me because I only have 3 so far and I really want this video for Celine to be special!!! And yeah of course but what kind if of pictures Quote You are my hero Céline <3 I love so much and thank you for everything <3 <3 <3
sfbaysinger Posted August 23, 2014 at 06:42 PM Posted August 23, 2014 at 06:42 PM Awwww Leah this is brilliant. Sorry I am just now seeing this. With the absolute moronicness, (not a word but oh well) of the board, I stayed away. I, as you know, am blind, so can't do a pic or vid or something like that. But my portable computer records in .wav file and I'd be happy to submit a recording of myself talking and saying something encouraging. BTW, I'm on FB and Twitter if you wanna follow/friend me. I think this is a wonderful idea. "A little bit of love can go a LONG way sometimes. A little bit of love is really ALL you need. When times get tough you need a little bit of love." I LOVE CELINE!!!!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Leah-M_ILoveCeline5 Posted August 24, 2014 at 04:49 AM Author Posted August 24, 2014 at 04:49 AM Awwww Leah this is brilliant. Sorry I am just now seeing this. With the absolute moronicness, (not a word but oh well) of the board, I stayed away. I, as you know, am blind, so can't do a pic or vid or something like that. But my portable computer records in .wav file and I'd be happy to submit a recording of myself talking and saying something encouraging. BTW, I'm on FB and Twitter if you wanna follow/friend me. I think this is a wonderful idea. "A little bit of love can go a LONG way sometimes. A little bit of love is really ALL you need. When times get tough you need a little bit of love." I LOVE CELINE!!!!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT.thanks and that would be awesome too send it in to me as soon a you can Quote You are my hero Céline <3 I love so much and thank you for everything <3 <3 <3
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.