Jump to content

Celine Dion Concert in the Philippines - November 29, 2014


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, i will travelling alone for the first day in Manila. I've been googling for the safety and found out there's alot of scamming. Now i'm little bit scared, i just want to know is it really that bad or just an impretion ?
Posted

Hey, i will travelling alone for the first day in Manila. I've been googling for the safety and found out there's alot of scamming. Now i'm little bit scared, i just want to know is it really that bad or just an impretion ?

 

There are areas that are really bad. That's why I am recommending the two hotels because they are very near the Arena and MOA. Ive sent you a PM and hopefully I could help you get around.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/bronzey/bronzey_sig2.jpg
Posted
you dont need to worry gafsa, the MOA arena is very near the airport. about 15 minutes by taxi, the most i think
Posted
So happy for you guys! I still remember the day they announced she were coming to Mexico in 2008!!!
  • Like 1
Posted

So happy for you guys! I still remember the day they announced she were coming to Mexico in 2008!!!

 

 

yeah, i can't believe i will be the part of this concert.

  • Like 1
Posted
Celine can't hit the high notes which Mariah...what is she exactly doing?? :-P
Lying-Down-lyrics.png

Posted

Celine can't hit the high notes which Mariah...what is she exactly doing?? :-P

 

Thank you!

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

Celine can't hit the high notes which Mariah...what is she exactly doing?? :-P

Is this suppose to say Celine CAN hit high notes, which Mariah cant… what is she exactly doing??

 

If so, shell be squeeling like a rat or cracking or shortening the songs and still cracking, have her backup sing 98% of everything. Or just lip sync the whole thing. LOL.

Posted (edited)
My comment was sarcastic! The writer of this article must have no idea of how the two women sing nowadays! Celine's voice is in a much better condition than Mariah's does, but the writer claims the opposite! Edited by John_lymp
  • Like 1
Lying-Down-lyrics.png

Posted
The writer did not do his research. He is stup!d.
  • Like 1
Posted

My comment was sarcastic! The writer of this article must have no idea of how the two women sing nowadays! Celine's voice is in a much better condition than Mariah's does, but the writer claims the opposite!

Um excuse me but, I was clearly talking about Mariah. Since when did Celine shorten all of her songs or have her backup sing the majority or lip sync the whole show. Where was I talking about Celine.? Thata all the things Mariah do, how is what I said opposite? Am i really the stupid one dj?

Posted
i really hate it bronzey...everytime i see the ticket it really upset me...opportunity lost!
  • Like 1
Posted
i've just checked mariah's ticket sales performance in Mall of Asia Arena. same stage set up w/ celine. the difference is the ticket price. celine's VIP at $600 while MC's VIP at $352. General Admission celine $60, mariah $44. Even though celine's ticket were almost double than mariah's price, her supposed concert in MOA was almost sold out after a week with roughly 100 seats left at VIP while other seats were alreasy sold out. a day after MC's tickets went on sale, there's still a few who bought it.
Posted

i really hate it bronzey...everytime i see the ticket it really upset me...opportunity lost!

 

yeah i'm still sad when i think about that. I don't know if i had a chance anymore.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...