Celine Fan 77 Posted January 5, 2015 at 11:07 AM Posted January 5, 2015 at 11:07 AM (edited) You probably mean the or a re-edition of LBTL with bonus songs I know there is a song called Moutain or something, they could add material and do 2cds editions with the show songs If you're talking about a possible cover of Climb Every Mountain, I remember Celine herself confirmed that she had never recorded that song, it was just a rumor. She said that during a radio interview in the UK in late 2013, if I'm not mistaking. Edited January 5, 2015 at 11:07 AM by Celine Fan 77 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celinesounds Posted January 5, 2015 at 04:07 PM Posted January 5, 2015 at 04:07 PM You probably mean the If you're talking about a possible cover of Climb Every Mountain, I remember Celine herself confirmed that she had never recorded that song, it was just a rumor. She said that during a radio interview in the UK in late 2013, if I'm not mistaking. i thought it was true, thanks anyway 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
SantiagoColorado Posted January 6, 2015 at 03:42 AM Posted January 6, 2015 at 03:42 AM Well... now we don't have a remix album, we don't even have Celine performing! So, I don't think we'll have a new album this year... a new compilation maybe, but after My Love The Ultimate Essential Collection what do we want? THE LAST BUT NOT LEAST MEGA-ULTIMATE-ULTRA-ESSENTIAL COLLECTION? 2 Quote
celine4evauk Posted January 6, 2015 at 02:36 PM Posted January 6, 2015 at 02:36 PM Well... now we don't have a remix album, we don't even have Celine performing! So, I don't think we'll have a new album this year... a new compilation maybe, but after My Love The Ultimate Essential Collection what do we want? THE LAST BUT NOT LEAST MEGA-ULTIMATE-ULTRA-ESSENTIAL COLLECTION? A rarities and b-sides release! And there must be songs she's recorded that we don't know about. 5 Quote
sailornic Posted January 6, 2015 at 04:09 PM Posted January 6, 2015 at 04:09 PM how about new songs? it can't be that hard to have a new album ! Quote
smash Posted January 6, 2015 at 04:13 PM Posted January 6, 2015 at 04:13 PM A rarities and b-sides release! And there must be songs she's recorded that we don't know about. There you go, THAT is it. That is what we are wanting. What we would like to have. I mean, it's not impossible is it? It could be done, I think, if they really wanted to. Anyway, only my thoughts. Hope they do something, if not, then that's also ok. Just have to wait....... and wait. Sharon 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 6, 2015 at 04:47 PM Posted January 6, 2015 at 04:47 PM There you go, THAT is it. That is what we are wanting. What we would like to have. I mean, it's not impossible is it? It could be done, I think, if they really wanted to. Anyway, only my thoughts. Hope they do something, if not, then that's also ok. Just have to wait....... and wait. SharonYeah, that makes sense. I would love a new album! Would songs be okay? Just a new one in french and English? I would love an album, but with the comeback there might be a lot of rehearsals, I think. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celinesounds Posted January 6, 2015 at 05:18 PM Posted January 6, 2015 at 05:18 PM unfortunately LBTL didn't had the chance to live like D'elles, OH and many others albums I think a re-edition with some bonus songs it will be good Quote #FREEJAVITO
celine4evauk Posted January 6, 2015 at 06:46 PM Posted January 6, 2015 at 06:46 PM how about new songs? it can't be that hard to have a new album ! We all want new albums but I was talking about what can still be released between new album releases! Stuff that can be worked on and put out without Celine having to do much. Bit of promo that's all. We still get new stuff and Celine can concentrate on the LV show (and we hope a few concerts elsewhere), and Celine's team can still be sorting through new songs etc for a future album. Everyone is happy! 1 Quote
sayyed Posted March 24, 2015 at 06:55 PM Posted March 24, 2015 at 06:55 PM I would provide my new ISSW remix: In Some Small Way (TIN Nocturn Remix) I hope you'll like it 1 Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
ehild Posted March 24, 2015 at 10:54 PM Posted March 24, 2015 at 10:54 PM Ooohh! Yay! While it's not new material it'll be great to hear some new arrangements of oldies. I wonder if these will in any way be incorporated into the new show? 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
GoldenLeaf Posted April 2, 2015 at 12:19 AM Posted April 2, 2015 at 12:19 AM (edited) I would provide my new ISSW remix: In Some Small Way (TIN Nocturn Remix) I hope you'll like it OMG! Amazing! Is there a way to dowload your remixes in order to put them on our mp3 players ? Edited April 2, 2015 at 12:20 AM by GoldenLeaf 1 Quote
sayyed Posted May 15, 2015 at 12:54 AM Posted May 15, 2015 at 12:54 AM Sorry to answer to this only now. For now I will post new remixes to my Soundcloud. When the album is finished I will have it posted in the Multimedia section. Hope you can be patient! 2 Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
GoldenLeaf Posted May 15, 2015 at 01:05 AM Posted May 15, 2015 at 01:05 AM Sorry to answer to this only now. For now I will post new remixes to my Soundcloud. When the album is finished I will have it posted in the Multimedia section. Hope you can be patient! Sure! Quote
sayyed Posted July 30, 2015 at 08:05 PM Posted July 30, 2015 at 08:05 PM (edited) For bridging the gap to any new release... enjoy a new remix: Reveal! https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes/reveal-tin-privacy-club-mix Edited July 30, 2015 at 08:08 PM by sayyed 2 Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
BartFCS Posted July 30, 2015 at 09:54 PM Posted July 30, 2015 at 09:54 PM For bridging the gap to any new release... enjoy a new remix: Reveal! https://soundcloud.c...rivacy-club-mixGood job man!Funny enough I'm working on my take on this song as well and I called mine pretty close to your title . What a coincidence. When I first read description I thought my computer was hacked! Although mine is slow burning and progressive.Indeed, this song is such a gem...My humble tip: focus on mixing or get it mix and mastered somewhere else. I has big potential but is quite muddy. With every remix you're better. I like it. Keep them coming! Practice makes perfect!Congrats b 1 Quote
sayyed Posted July 30, 2015 at 10:16 PM Posted July 30, 2015 at 10:16 PM Good job man!Funny enough I'm working on my take on this song as well and I called mine pretty close to your title . What a coincidence. When I first read description I thought my computer was hacked! Although mine is slow burning and progressive.Indeed, this song is such a gem...My humble tip: focus on mixing or get it mix and mastered somewhere else. I has big potential but is quite muddy. With every remix you're better. I like it. Keep them coming! Practice makes perfect!Congrats b Huh funny! I promise I didn't hack anything ^^ Where can I hear your take on Reveal? I'm intrigued now. And thanks for your advise - I am indeed learning by doing Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
BartFCS Posted July 30, 2015 at 10:42 PM Posted July 30, 2015 at 10:42 PM Huh funny! I promise I didn't hack anything ^^ Where can I hear your take on Reveal? I'm intrigued now. And thanks for your advise - I am indeed learning by doing It's not out yet. It's part of bigger project. Once it's done I'll make sure you hear it. Mixing is a certain process. You don't just play with faders and throw bunch of plugins. It takes time to train your ears as well. I'm sure your doing great. I can hear it but If you wish let me know on priv I can guide you to great sources that helped me to grasp and master mixing. I still learn and will never stop. That's the beauty of it. Now I do it for living You are definitely creative! Thanks for sharing it with us Quote
celinesounds Posted July 31, 2015 at 02:38 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 02:38 PM a remix album only like a miracle [hide]https://soundcloud.com/mffdj/le-miracle-dance-all-night-mix[/hide] Quote #FREEJAVITO
CelineDionFreak Posted July 31, 2015 at 02:55 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 02:55 PM a remix album only like a miracle That's interesting! I kinda like it! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celinesounds Posted April 13, 2018 at 07:52 PM Posted April 13, 2018 at 07:52 PM why we never get this? Quote #FREEJAVITO
Javito Posted April 13, 2018 at 10:05 PM Posted April 13, 2018 at 10:05 PM Because several of those were never official remixes lol 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.