Jump to content

New Photoshoot at Caesars Palace for People magazine


Recommended Posts

Posted

Bit of topic but there isnt full footage of that perfomance is there??

 

This whole photoshoot reminds me of the first 6 Months of AND a bit, where she would "fly off" during The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face.

Posted
I agree with all of you! Her hair is AMAZING. I think they should style it like this more often and she looks AMAZINGGG in pink.
  • Like 4

Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...

post-31127-0-19533500-1400737951_thumb.jpg

Posted
From a girls point of View that's funny,
  • Like 1
Posted
I can't wait to have this magazine in my hands! Great photo shoot, she should use these on her promo posters in Vegas.
  • Like 6
Posted
OK It's not the one with Drew, Kim K or the country guy on the cover I"m 99% sure it's the one with HIllary Clinton on the cover....
Posted

I can't wait to have this magazine in my hands! Great photo shoot, she should use these on her promo posters in Vegas.

 

Most definitely, and on all sorts of items sold at the boutique!

  • Like 4
Posted

Most definitely, and on all sorts of items sold at the boutique!

imagine all the things where they could put that photo... :wub:
  • Like 3
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

Most definitely, and on all sorts of items sold at the boutique!

 

do you guys know when is the magazine coming out ??

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted
This photoshoot is really ugly, and so is poor Celine with this look. The dress, the hair (the statue...)...erk !
Posted

This photoshoot is really ugly, and so is poor Celine with this look. The dress, the hair (the statue...)...erk !

Sorry I have to disagree with you on that......
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

I can't imagine someone saying "How beautiful she is" seeing this screen cap !

Looks like it was taken from a blooper or something !

 

http://i.imgbox.com/XdPgDVAv.png

  • Like 1
Posted

This photoshoot is really ugly, and so is poor Celine with this look. The dress, the hair (the statue...)...erk !

 

Couldn't disagree more.

 

She looks like a goddess.

  • Like 6

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted

I can't imagine someone saying "How beautiful she is" seeing this screen cap !

Looks like it was taken from a blooper or something !

 

http://i.imgbox.com/XdPgDVAv.png

 

You seem to have a little Celine hate in your system lately...

  • Like 3

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

 

 

You seem to have a little Celine hate in your system lately...

 

hahaha yeah

Posted

 

 

do you guys know when is the magazine coming out ??

 

It's out in the US now. I got a copy yesterday.

Posted

It's out in the US now. I got a copy yesterday.

 

scan please

hqdefault.jpg

Posted (edited)

I can't imagine someone saying "How beautiful she is" seeing this screen cap !

Looks like it was taken from a blooper or something !

 

http://i.imgbox.com/XdPgDVAv.png

:wtf: regarding your comment..... Edited by DionFanAlways
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

 

 

It's out in the US now. I got a copy yesterday.

 

How many pages is the spread? Is there only 1 picture of Celine? :)

 

I think it's weird many stars worked on this special feature and it's not even mentioned on the cover :confused:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

 

 

You seem to have a little Celine hate in your system lately...

Oh, come on...we're talking about ONE photo ONE day in our lives. My opinion about it can't be representative of everything I think of Celine. One cannot be unconditional about everything she does. Not being fond of a few tracks of an album doesn't make you hate it or hate its singer. Just makes you someone normal...which I am.

We all have a special connection with Celine : mine isn't better or worse than any other.

Posted
Oh I so want the HQ pic!!!
  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

do you guys know when is the magazine coming out ??

 

The picture is in this week's People magazine. I got mine in the mail yesterday.

Posted

 

 

Couldn't disagree more.

 

She looks like a goddess.

 

She looks absolutely beautiful!! Such a classy, elegant woman. There's only one picture in the People magazine, but i wish they had included more. I want to have every one of those poses! They're so different. It's refreshing to see pictures like these!! I love them!

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

From Le petit journal who never misses an opportunity to talk about Celine, They are a little mean to her but anyway...

 

go to the video on this page and they talk about the shouting at the beginning , pretty funny after... :)

 

http://musique.jeuxa...canal-16839.htm

Edited by québecflower
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

From Le petit journal who never misses an opportunity to talk about Celine, They are a little mean to her but anyway...

 

go to the video on this page and they talk about the shouting at the beginning , pretty funny after... :)

 

http://musique.jeuxa...canal-16839.htm

Funny! Thank you for posting.

  • Like 1
Posted

From Le petit journal who never misses an opportunity to talk about Celine, They are a little mean to her but anyway...

 

go to the video on this page and they talk about the shouting at the beginning , pretty funny after... :)

 

http://musique.jeuxa...canal-16839.htm

 

 

Oh, that was funny!! LOL. Thanks for sharing!!!

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...