robert sadler Posted May 16, 2014 at 10:44 AM Posted May 16, 2014 at 10:44 AM Hi all celine fans slightly of the topic hope admin does not mind.I will be going to see the new film Godzilla looking forward to it,I wonder if Celine will go and see it may not be her sort of type of moive but who knows!Who else will be going to see the moive Godzilla? Quote CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES
Boy Posted May 16, 2014 at 06:35 PM Posted May 16, 2014 at 06:35 PM Hi all celine fans slightly of the topic hope admin does not mind.I will be going to see the new film Godzilla looking forward to it,I wonder if Celine will go and see it may not be her sort of type of moive but who knows!Who else will be going to see the moive Godzilla? And what about you, are you fond of the lovely little creature Godzilla? I went yesterday. Tbh, i'm no fond of such movies that has some mosters or smth but still i decided to go and see the movie cuz i thought there would be MORE Juliette Binoche in it. And I LLLOVE mademoiselle Binoche, she's absolutely unique. So anyway. I went and saw the movie and it didn't seem boring or smth, it was really OK in general Btw, in this movie they showed ruined Caesar's Palace for a second I wonder if Celine survived And there is a chance she might go to see it cuz i think RC might wanna see it This may be not her type of a movie but still we don't know that much about movies that she loves. We know about Gone With The Wind. She saw Silence of the Lambs. And rumour has it she's fond of Sex and the City. So what else do we know?.. Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
DionFanAlways Posted May 16, 2014 at 08:09 PM Posted May 16, 2014 at 08:09 PM (edited) Trust me, I have 2 boys so I went to movies they wanted to see. (Power Rangers, Spy Kids the first Godzilla remakes....) So if Celine is anything like a normal mom she will sit through it all for her kiddos! Edited May 16, 2014 at 08:10 PM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Boy Posted May 17, 2014 at 10:13 AM Posted May 17, 2014 at 10:13 AM Trust me, I have 2 boys so I went to movies they wanted to see. (Power Rangers, Spy Kids the first Godzilla remakes....) So if Celine is anything like a normal mom she will sit through it all for her kiddos! And we know she's a good mom And i smts have to sit through some crap movies cuz my boyfriend loves 'em. And by 'crap movies' i mean all the Iron Man stuff, Avengers, X Men, whatever. So smts we all do it for the boys 1 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
gafsa Posted May 20, 2014 at 04:05 PM Posted May 20, 2014 at 04:05 PM And we know she's a good mom And i smts have to sit through some crap movies cuz my boyfriend loves 'em. And by 'crap movies' i mean all the Iron Man stuff, Avengers, X Men, whatever. So smts we all do it for the boys Oh men, you remind me when my bf want to see Twilight, i felt so tortured but i sat there anyway till the movie ended. 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted June 5, 2014 at 12:42 PM Posted June 5, 2014 at 12:42 PM And what about you, are you fond of the lovely little creature Godzilla? I went yesterday. Tbh, i'm no fond of such movies that has some mosters or smth but still i decided to go and see the movie cuz i thought there would be MORE Juliette Binoche in it. And I LLLOVE mademoiselle Binoche, she's absolutely unique. So anyway. I went and saw the movie and it didn't seem boring or smth, it was really OK in general Btw, in this movie they showed ruined Caesar's Palace for a second I wonder if Celine survived And there is a chance she might go to see it cuz i think RC might wanna see it This may be not her type of a movie but still we don't know that much about movies that she loves. We know about Gone With The Wind. She saw Silence of the Lambs. And rumour has it she's fond of Sex and the City. So what else do we know?.. She saw Titanic. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted June 5, 2014 at 12:49 PM Posted June 5, 2014 at 12:49 PM She saw Titanic. You think? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Boy Posted June 5, 2014 at 04:07 PM Posted June 5, 2014 at 04:07 PM Oh men, you remind me when my bf want to see Twilight, i felt so tortured but i sat there anyway till the movie ended. Aaawww, poor thing 2 b honest, i can't stand all those Twilight movies, it's pure nonsence When i go to see sm crap like Avengers with my bf i usually end up drinking in the bar waiting for him to watch the movie till the end... She saw Titanic. And i think she might've seen Peanut Butter Solution , Beauty and the Beast, Sleepless in Seattle, Up Close & Personal, Quest for Camelot, Stuart Little 2, Biccential Man Ma nouvelle France and Song For Marion I highly doubt she watches anime thou I wonder if she ever saw gay porn :w00t: Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
gafsa Posted June 5, 2014 at 05:22 PM Posted June 5, 2014 at 05:22 PM Aaawww, poor thing 2 b honest, i can't stand all those Twilight movies, it's pure nonsence When i go to see sm crap like Avengers with my bf i usually end up drinking in the bar waiting for him to watch the movie till the end... And i think she might've seen Peanut Butter Solution , Beauty and the Beast, Sleepless in Seattle, Up Close & Personal, Quest for Camelot, Stuart Little 2, Biccential Man Ma nouvelle France and Song For Marion I highly doubt she watches anime thou I wonder if she ever saw gay porn :w00t: your BF should go to the movie with me, i love that "crap" LOL Quote
Boy Posted June 5, 2014 at 08:52 PM Posted June 5, 2014 at 08:52 PM your BF should go to the movie with me, i love that "crap" LOL He was actually looking for someone who would go to the movies with him to see some new X Men So maybe we should go to Jakarta Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
québecflower Posted June 6, 2014 at 02:30 AM Posted June 6, 2014 at 02:30 AM (edited) And what about you, are you fond of the lovely little creature Godzilla? I went yesterday. Tbh, i'm no fond of such movies that has some mosters or smth but still i decided to go and see the movie cuz i thought there would be MORE Juliette Binoche in it. And I LLLOVE mademoiselle Binoche, she's absolutely unique. So anyway. I went and saw the movie and it didn't seem boring or smth, it was really OK in general Btw, in this movie they showed ruined Caesar's Palace for a second I wonder if Celine survived And there is a chance she might go to see it cuz i think RC might wanna see it This may be not her type of a movie but still we don't know that much about movies that she loves. We know about Gone With The Wind. She saw Silence of the Lambs. And rumour has it she's fond of Sex and the City. So what else do we know?.. Juliette will have a new movie that seems really good.... http://www.imdb.com/..._=nm_flmg_act_6 the movie Bleu is one of my favorite ever and i love about everything she has done, Dan in real life is so funny and touching steve Carrel is great too. Edited June 6, 2014 at 02:34 AM by québecflower 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Boy Posted June 6, 2014 at 11:32 AM Posted June 6, 2014 at 11:32 AM Juliette will have a new movie that seems really good.... http://www.imdb.com/..._=nm_flmg_act_6 the movie Bleu is one of my favorite ever and i love about everything she has done, Dan in real life is so funny and touching steve Carrel is great too. Yeah, I heard about this movie and saw the trailer, seems good really. Too bad that in Godzilla she had only a few minutes of time. I wonder if Celine has ever met her. Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Jessyka Posted June 6, 2014 at 01:00 PM Posted June 6, 2014 at 01:00 PM And i think she might've seen Peanut Butter Solution , Beauty and the Beast, Sleepless in Seattle, Up Close & Personal, Quest for Camelot, Stuart Little 2, Biccential Man Ma nouvelle France and Song For Marion I highly doubt she watches anime thou I wonder if she ever saw gay porn :w00t: Probably. I mean the movies, not the gay porn. But who knows? Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
gafsa Posted June 7, 2014 at 05:06 AM Posted June 7, 2014 at 05:06 AM (edited) He was actually looking for someone who would go to the movies with him to see some new X Men So maybe we should go to Jakarta miles to go before he can watch X-Men Edited June 7, 2014 at 05:07 AM by gafsa Quote
brujocrow Posted July 23, 2014 at 10:20 PM Posted July 23, 2014 at 10:20 PM Would it be a private screening or could she enjoy the movie with her family in a regular setting? You know, popcorn in your lap, some kid kicking the back of your seat and oh my god?! what is that on the floor?!? Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
Jessyka Posted July 24, 2014 at 11:35 AM Posted July 24, 2014 at 11:35 AM Would it be a private screening or could she enjoy the movie with her family in a regular setting? You know, popcorn in your lap, some kid kicking the back of your seat and oh my god?! what is that on the floor?!? I don't know, I could be wrong but I don't see that happening. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
dj_a_rock Posted July 28, 2014 at 04:22 AM Posted July 28, 2014 at 04:22 AM Do you think she watched Planet of the Apes? Or Transformers perhaps? RC is a teen ager so he definitely those kind of movies. Quote
Jessyka Posted July 28, 2014 at 01:27 PM Posted July 28, 2014 at 01:27 PM I bet RC loves that kind of movies, just like every other teenager. Maybe that's something he does with his father, perhaps. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.