Jamieb12321 Posted February 15, 2014 at 02:13 AM Posted February 15, 2014 at 02:13 AM So it is confirm the reunion??? Wich days !!!!???? I will be there either the 11th or 12th and leaving in the 17th 2 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted February 15, 2014 at 05:18 AM Posted February 15, 2014 at 05:18 AM I will be there either the 11th or 12th and leaving in the 17th I'll try my best to be there 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted February 15, 2014 at 06:08 PM Posted February 15, 2014 at 06:08 PM I will be already there waiting for you guys, Cant wait I will have Melissa meet us there,( she the one that went to see celine in Paris) 1 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted February 25, 2014 at 02:18 AM Posted February 25, 2014 at 02:18 AM Guuuuys so who is coming???? How many we are??? We should count ONE 👍 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted February 25, 2014 at 07:43 AM Posted February 25, 2014 at 07:43 AM Awe I'm going to miss ye guys by a week :-( Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
nuts2you Posted February 25, 2014 at 09:46 PM Posted February 25, 2014 at 09:46 PM oh to bad would have love for you to join us, , But anyway I will be there for sure, Quote
nuts2you Posted March 4, 2014 at 09:01 PM Posted March 4, 2014 at 09:01 PM Guys only a 6 months to go, cant wait to meet everybody. 1 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted March 4, 2014 at 11:41 PM Posted March 4, 2014 at 11:41 PM Guys only a 6 months to go, cant wait to meet everybody. Im going with my friend Jamie ( above👆) Wich days will you be there?? So we have a meet up??? I will stay (12- 17) 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted March 5, 2014 at 12:00 AM Posted March 5, 2014 at 12:00 AM I will be there from the 7-16, I be there for 9 days, just waiting for Hotel prices to come down some. But I like to stay @the flamingo. 1 Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted March 5, 2014 at 02:36 AM Posted March 5, 2014 at 02:36 AM I will be there from the 7-16, I be there for 9 days, just waiting for Hotel prices to come down some. But I like to stay @the flamingo. I would never be able to afford to go if I had to pay the hotel prices out there I'm so lucky I work for Hilton Quote
ehild Posted March 6, 2014 at 01:15 AM Author Posted March 6, 2014 at 01:15 AM Yeah, my biggest thing right now is pricing out flights and hotels. I'm only really going to go for 2-3 nights but still. I just switched jobs, too so I'm trying to plan out what's doable and what's not. I really, really want to go!! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
nuts2you Posted March 6, 2014 at 02:05 AM Posted March 6, 2014 at 02:05 AM Try southwest , that is who I go with, I Hope that you can make it, Im using my tax $ for some of my trip 1 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted March 7, 2014 at 02:43 PM Posted March 7, 2014 at 02:43 PM Have you ever bought from this site?http://www.bestofvegas.com/ Can I trust? Is there any other place than AXS, trustable? Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
nuts2you Posted March 7, 2014 at 11:45 PM Posted March 7, 2014 at 11:45 PM Try Las Vegas Coupons.com. @ Expedia.com also, as for AXS that is where to find her tickets for shows that you want,,, PS I sure Hope that you can join us as well, 1 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted March 7, 2014 at 11:52 PM Posted March 7, 2014 at 11:52 PM Try Las Vegas Coupons.com. @ Expedia.com also, as for AXS that is where to find her tickets for shows that you want,,, PS I sure Hope that you can join us as well, Thank you! No, I´m not. I´m going on june, sorry. I´d already bought my Celine´s ticket long time ago. Now I´m searching for Shania´s Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
nuts2you Posted March 8, 2014 at 12:11 AM Posted March 8, 2014 at 12:11 AM oh, good luck there, Quote
nuts2you Posted March 15, 2014 at 08:52 PM Posted March 15, 2014 at 08:52 PM I so cant wait for this trip, getting really excited, Quote
superstarleash Posted March 18, 2014 at 10:59 AM Posted March 18, 2014 at 10:59 AM I am flying up for Australia for the August 12th, 13th and 15th shows and would LOVE to meet up with some other wonderful Celine fans!!! 1 Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/ThinkSig.jpg
nuts2you Posted April 14, 2014 at 11:47 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 11:47 PM just wondering if anyone is still interested in going cause its on 17 weeks to go, Quote
chrissyb Posted June 23, 2014 at 06:58 AM Posted June 23, 2014 at 06:58 AM Hi my name is Chrissy and I am travelling from New Zealand. I will be in Vegas Monday 4th August going to Celine on Tuesday the 5th August and leaving Vegas on Thursday the 7th. It would be nice to meet up before or after the show if anyone is going to be around then. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 29, 2014 at 11:41 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 11:41 PM Just booked flight and Caesars for the 12th of Aug.! Who will be there again? I hope we can get together! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted June 29, 2014 at 11:52 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 11:52 PM I will be there from aug 7-16 I sure hope that we can meet up,, 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 29, 2014 at 11:58 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 11:58 PM There is a bunch of us Going over to see Veronic show on the 14th,, your welcome to come and join us, Would be fun time Quote
Tyler1991 Posted July 2, 2014 at 05:44 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 05:44 PM I am spontaneously planning a Vegas vacation for very soon!! I'm going to try to be there August 1, and see Lady GaGa that night, and then see Celine on August 2. I'll probably go back the third or the fourth, not sure. Since I'm traveling alone, it would be nice to meet up with anyone else going! 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted July 2, 2014 at 07:22 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 07:22 PM Any forum members gonna be in Vegas between 20th & 28th ? Would be great to meet other fans😊 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.