Jump to content

Review " Celine Show" 8th and 11th January


Recommended Posts

Posted
Celinefan01 I will try to do this a bit in your language. Gracias por compartarte con nosotros. Esto muy feliz para ti. :( my Spanish sucks but I said thank you for shaing that with us and I am very happy for you!
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted

Celinefan01 I will try to do this a bit in your language. Gracias por compartarte con nosotros. Esto muy feliz para ti. :( my Spanish sucks but I said thank you for shaing that with us and I am very happy for you!

ย 

Tu espaรฑol es muy bueno!!! :D gracias a ti!!!!!! // you're spanish is really good :D thank you!!!

ย 

It was my placer to post my story ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š my english is not very good Im

Still learning (:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I wonder why she's back with the wired mics? It looked like in MHWGO she was using a wireless one. I know in Antwerp with the black Sennheiser she kept cutting to back stage to turn up the mic in her in ear monitors. Maybe it's just not working now. Who knows?
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...