marko Posted November 10, 2013 at 11:19 AM Posted November 10, 2013 at 11:19 AM The whole interview was quite amusing and interesting, he asked her pretty much same old questions, but in a different way, it wasn't boring at all It's a pity she didn't sing, but hey, she's only human and it was great appearance and promo anyway 3 Quote Chaque jour sans toi, sans rien de toi, c'est contre nature
anewdayhascome Posted November 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM Amazing interview! If only she sang... I really don't understand why she didn't... 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM I just realized I did not comment on this. Ok here are my thoughts. I loved the "horse comments". I loved how she was saying that she felt a betting horse. I loved the movements. So funny. I loved the fact that she laughed at Johnny, the guy who did duet of "You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore" when the guy was doing his number she laughed. I loved a few other things in this interview. She did awesome. She looked great. The promotion for this album is even better than before. 4 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Shaun Posted November 10, 2013 at 01:22 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 01:22 PM I've just read that Jonathan Ross was watched by 4 million viewers in the UK last night and look at the impact it's had for Celine. X Factor tonight usually gets more than double that many viewers. Can't wait! 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
LukeD Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:02 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:02 PM I'm a bit late, just started watching the interview on YouTube. She looks gorgeous! The outfit really suits her! 1 Quote
mike_z Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:03 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:03 PM I've just read that Jonathan Ross was watched by 4 million viewers in the UK last night and look at the impact it's had for Celine. X Factor tonight usually gets more than double that many viewers. Can't wait! She gained 72 positions with Ross... currently holding strong at #30, guess how many she will gain with the X Factor! Who predicts a TOP 10 peak on iTunes? 2 Quote
Shaun Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:07 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:07 PM I really hope so, I really truly hope so. I'm just so apprehensive about it because Sony UK messed up so badly the last time she was on the X Factor promoting "Taking Chances" by cancelling the CD single release and nobody could really find the song anywhere. Plus she appeared last time over a week before album release. This time it *seems* everything is going just right. The single is already available on iTunes and doing well even before her appearance and the album is out tomorrow. Oh my goodness they better get in during her interview that "the new album is out tomorrow!" #nervousandexcited! 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
LukeD Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:11 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:11 PM ''My voice will go on and on''! Loved this! 1 Quote
Del Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:16 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:16 PM I'm a bit late, just started watching the interview on YouTube. She looks gorgeous! The outfit really suits her!You missed all the action last nightShe gained 72 positions with Ross... currently holding strong at #30, guess how many she will gain with the X Factor! Who predicts a TOP 10 peak on iTunes?I read that as she gained 72 pounds with Ross.... Perhaps it's time for new glasses.... 5 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
celinefan1985 Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:19 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:19 PM I really hope so, I really truly hope so. I'm just so apprehensive about it because Sony UK messed up so badly the last time she was on the X Factor promoting "Taking Chances" by cancelling the CD single release and nobody could really find the song anywhere. Plus she appeared last time over a week before album release. This time it *seems* everything is going just right. The single is already available on iTunes and doing well even before her appearance and the album is out tomorrow. Oh my goodness they better get in during her interview that "the new album is out tomorrow!" #nervousandexcited! Breaaaaath child! I have Xanax if you want some The promotion for the UK is stellar. Nothing to worry about. Wish the US prmotion was better planned. Not promoting during the actual week of its release was a big mistake in my opinion. 2 Quote
mike_z Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:20 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:20 PM I really hope so, I really truly hope so. I'm just so apprehensive about it because Sony UK messed up so badly the last time she was on the X Factor promoting "Taking Chances" by cancelling the CD single release and nobody could really find the song anywhere. Plus she appeared last time over a week before album release. This time it *seems* everything is going just right. The single is already available on iTunes and doing well even before her appearance and the album is out tomorrow. Oh my goodness they better get in during her interview that "the new album is out tomorrow!" #nervousandexcited! I'm kinda jealous right now! U must be feeling very proud of your country right now! You're gonna save this song from coming down as her first lead single not to become a TOP 4O hit in a major market! Enjoy it and savour it! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:29 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:29 PM I think she enjoyed herself, it sure looks that way backstage. She was laughing and stayed for the show! Anyone notice she laughed when Jonathan Ross said Fack off to Andy Murray? It just shows that she has an adult sense of humor to me. She's not all children entertainment. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:33 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:33 PM I agree... she had an absolute blast at the show. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
zuv Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:45 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 03:45 PM One of the best interviews of all her career!!! Loved loved loved it! When she talks about her voice and how she warms it up, and when she described the difference with the 2 kind of voices....wow! amazing! 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 10, 2013 at 04:14 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 04:14 PM At least she didn't mention Neyo teaching her to sing! Please! She out Neyo'd in Treat Her Like A Lady... poor Mr. Wake! 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
marc-02 Posted November 10, 2013 at 05:36 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 05:36 PM Im surprised nobody has noted how Celine didn't breathe for a full 20 seconds for the vocal warm up! Out of this world! 6 Quote
Matias Posted November 10, 2013 at 06:15 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 06:15 PM Ok, funniest interview and interesting one I've seen in a while, she is not doing those silly jokes no one gets and singing her responses all the time...she actually looks pissed off a little bit LOVE IT! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Nmj Posted November 10, 2013 at 06:40 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 06:40 PM Ok, funniest interview and interesting one I've seen in a while, she is not doing those silly jokes no one gets and singing her responses all the time...she actually looks pissed off a little bit LOVE IT! I agree I LOVE this Celine, she has earned a right to act like a diva and she should from time to time! I'm not saying she should go all Mariah on us but a littles ok. Everyone knows how nice and genuine she is I say let the Diva out from time to time! 5 Quote
Jessyka Posted November 10, 2013 at 06:40 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 06:40 PM I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching this one! 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
québecflower Posted November 10, 2013 at 06:41 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 06:41 PM I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching this one!i have watched it three times 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
brujocrow Posted November 10, 2013 at 07:17 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 07:17 PM could that be her "o' face? Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
Popular Post littleames Posted November 10, 2013 at 08:31 PM Popular Post Posted November 10, 2013 at 08:31 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetAww! 9 Quote
littleames Posted November 10, 2013 at 08:38 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 08:38 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 10, 2013 at 08:42 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 08:42 PM Lol! I'm re-tweeting all this stuff. ^ 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine4evauk Posted November 10, 2013 at 09:55 PM Posted November 10, 2013 at 09:55 PM Love this interview. Celine was her usual funny self. JR seemed genuine too. My highlights:The horse bit.Vocal exercise - JR "it's still going"My voice will go onDon't play it at my funeral.Audience clapping everytime she sang a little bit.Agadoo - in french - and yes i was singing it with her! In english tho!!And the fact that JR asked her to come back to perform. YES!!!! 4 Quote
quaizee Posted November 11, 2013 at 02:50 AM Posted November 11, 2013 at 02:50 AM Here's the proof that only a few minutes worth it when there's chemistry between host and guestLove the interview! Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted November 11, 2013 at 09:51 AM Posted November 11, 2013 at 09:51 AM (edited) Celine Dion Talks Eurovision With Jonathan Ross: I Felt Like a Horse http://wiwibloggs.co...ke-horse/33673/ a short article from wiwibloggs.com about Celine's latest appearance on JR chat show, love the part that says "Celine also proved herself to be a very entertaining guest and a good sport. You gotta love her!" Edited November 11, 2013 at 09:53 AM by Jeff Abbott Quote
Jessyka Posted November 11, 2013 at 11:26 AM Posted November 11, 2013 at 11:26 AM Favorite interview ever. She was funny, she was charming, she was cool, she was sexy. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
ghazal Posted November 11, 2013 at 01:31 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 01:31 PM She was really cool. And it was very funny... Quote
luciusbright Posted November 11, 2013 at 03:11 PM Posted November 11, 2013 at 03:11 PM so glad to her this happy, best interview for a while Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.