TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 29, 2013 at 02:32 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 02:32 AM Hello, i'm selling my "The Colour Of My Love" Tour book autographed , and more things on ebay, I also have " Au Coeur Du Stade " box, brand new. it's not listed yet http://www.ebay.com/itm/171153900827?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 http://www.ebay.com/itm/171153931940?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:05 AM Author Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:05 AM New link for the tour book http://www.ebay.com/itm/171161023395?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:40 AM Author Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:40 AM Live In Memphis VHS (Brand New)http://www.ebay.com/itm/171161027891?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649 Live In Memphis VCD (Brand New)http://www.ebay.com/itm/171161032215?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:05 AM Author Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:05 AM Celine Dion Au Coeur Du Stade Limited Collector's Box Set http://www.ebay.com/itm/121204157623?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:26 AM Author Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:26 AM Brazilian Promo (Single) "Make you Happy" http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121204161212 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Roland61 Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:47 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:47 PM Can you not answer to my mails ????? Send me the Memphis-VCD which I have buyed on 6th of june 2013 or give me BACK THE 130 US-$ which I have payed to you !!!!!! 2 Quote
Fuzzy Posted December 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM Posted December 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM Yes Roland61, I confirm that this guy is a fraud. Do not buy from him, avoid. Do not even sell to him. He will claim his money back, either way. No matter how long.So not only he is cheating honest people, he is cheating his credit card company. I have all the infos needed as he pulled a fast one on a friend of mine. Sorry but can't stand that kind of people. And I wanted to prevent more victims of his scams. I'm very busy these days but it was important that I took a few minutes to warn people. Be careful guys Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Roland61 Posted December 3, 2013 at 09:40 PM Posted December 3, 2013 at 09:40 PM Hello Fuzzy,I hope I have more time in the next days, then I will write the complete story about this seller in the "Beware of this sellers thread". I have lost 130 US-$, he never has sent the CD and his tracking number does not exist. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.