Jump to content

Céline bought new house in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Quebec


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah lol. That's true. but what I read was because of the Vegas heat they need to have a bigger house that the twins can play inside of without being all crammed. When you think about it, they only added two bedrooms they didn't actually make the house itself bigger lol. It makes sense because I don't think thy have any more room on their land to make the house bigger, unless they wanna cut into the backyard lol. And if there selling their amazing Florida house, why not make a bigger Vegas house then the one they have right now? So I think they just wanna make sure there living somewhere they really love, since she'll be there until 2019.

Yeah lol. That's true. but what I read was because of the Vegas heat they need to have a bigger house that the twins can play inside of without being all crammed. When you think about it, they only added two bedrooms they didn't actually make the house itself bigger lol. It makes sense because I don't think thy have any more room on their land to make the house bigger, unless they wanna cut into the backyard lol. And if there selling their amazing Florida house, why not make a bigger Vegas house then the one they have right now? So I think they just wanna make sure there living somewhere they really love, since she'll be there until 2019.

 

That's true. I understand more now why they are doing it. You made some very good points to help me understand. Because i was just wondering why they wouldn't add to there house, but now that i know that would be hard to do with the property space, it makes alot more sense to me now.

 

I know Celine and Rene always do what's right for there family in the end. I was just so shocked at first, cuz i thought she would never sell that house.

highfive.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...