CELINEFAN01 Posted September 18, 2013 at 03:27 AM Posted September 18, 2013 at 03:27 AM Yes, great idea, let's do it. There are a lot of videos of the two of them on youtube. YES !!!!!!! There is a lot of footage in youtube, hope someone has a rare footage Quote
ehild Posted September 18, 2013 at 05:37 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 05:37 PM GUYS WE SHOULD BRING SOMETHING HAPPY IN THIS HARSH TOPIC I PROPOSE TO UPLOAD VIDEOS, PHOTOS, INTERVIEWS AND QUOTES ABOUT CELINE&RENE!!!!!!! Stuff that they said or do It will be nice!!!! I love those twoooooo I LOVE THEEEEEEM SO???.... ARE WE IN? Awesome Idea! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Your_Su_Phu Posted September 18, 2013 at 05:39 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 05:39 PM I see her retiring 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.