ehild Posted September 7, 2013 at 07:28 PM Posted September 7, 2013 at 07:28 PM I have so much stuff on my DVR this week! . Although my guide just says CeeLo & nothing about Celine . I'm still recording it though. Mine has always been weird at times. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Jamieb12321 Posted September 7, 2013 at 10:12 PM Posted September 7, 2013 at 10:12 PM I'm never gonna get up there that fast Quote
Xpresso Posted September 7, 2013 at 11:14 PM Posted September 7, 2013 at 11:14 PM Maybe someone can include the date in the subject line? And at what time is the Today Show, New York Time? Quote
nuts2you Posted September 8, 2013 at 12:22 AM Posted September 8, 2013 at 12:22 AM Monday, September 9 (7-9 a.m.): Bulletproof back-to-school supplies. What's trending today. Billy Crystal talks about his book, Still Foolin 'Em. Celine Dion on Today. Cee Lo Green talks about his autobiography 3 Quote
slk9683 Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:18 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:18 AM Monday, September 9(7-9 a.m.): Bulletproof back-to-school supplies. What's trending today. Billy Crystal talks about his book, Still Foolin 'Em. Celine Dion on Today. Cee Lo Green talks about his autobiographyMonday, September 9(7-9 a.m.): Bulletproof back-to-school supplies. What's trending today. Billy Crystal talks about his book, Still Foolin 'Em. Celine Dion on Today. Cee Lo Green talks about his autobiography I just checked tvguide.com and Celine is not mentioned. Can anyone else confirm this? Quote
quaizee Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:35 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:35 AM I just checked tvguide.com and Celine is not mentioned. Can anyone else confirm this? The info posted by nuts2you is from HERE Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted September 9, 2013 at 03:29 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 03:29 AM (edited) I think this schedule is incorrect -- isn't the Today Show recorded in New York? But everything else Celine is doing this week is in LA -- and, in fact, she's supposed to be in LA at 5:30 PM tomorrow for the Extra taping. I doubt that she's flying across the country just to do the Today show -- maybe this is some kind of "virtual" appareance, but my guess is that she'll do a week of promotion in NY at some point in the future that will include the Today Show. Plus -- for the other guests, it's very specific about what they'll be talking about -- e.g. Billy Crystal talks about his book, Still Foolin 'Em. But it just has Celine's name. I think her being listed there may be an error. Edited September 9, 2013 at 03:32 AM by chocolatechip15 Quote
J081113 Posted September 9, 2013 at 03:34 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 03:34 AM They might have taped it in LA too..hmm... Quote
Nmj Posted September 9, 2013 at 03:38 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 03:38 AM (edited) I think she will be talked about ; she won't be there in person is my guess will see Tomomorow I guess. Edited September 9, 2013 at 03:40 AM by Nmj Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM has she been on yet? It's 8:11 EST and so far no mention of her. I hope I didn't miss it Quote
littleames Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:15 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:15 PM has she been on yet? It's 8:11 EST and so far no mention of her. I hope I didn't miss itNope, nothing yet Quote
littleames Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM She will either be mentioned or it was a mistake lol! Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM She will either be mentioned or it was a mistake lol!Yea that's what I am thinking. It doesn't like she will be on the show. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
karatedude317 Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM yea on my tv it says she'll be there. I really don't want to watch this show anymore so i'll keep checking back and forth and checking on here. I'd rather watch Kelly and Michael (I wish she was on there) 1 Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM I didn't catch the today show from the beginning so I don't know if she was mentioned at the beginning or not. They don't mention her on the website either Quote
littleames Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:00 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:00 PM I didn't catch the today show from the beginning so I don't know if she was mentioned at the beginning or not. They don't mention her on the website eitherShe wasn't. At least I heard nothing. I guess she can still come up. I was thinking this show went off soon...idk why. Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:07 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:07 PM It goes until 10 EST then it's Kathie Lee and Hoda from 10-11 Quote
mike_z Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:22 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:22 PM SO? was it all a mistake? Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:24 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:24 PM what a tease if it was!!! That would suck 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:28 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:28 PM (edited) I have been checking the show non stop and nothing. No Celine in sight. What the flip! I was thinking maybe she was supposed to be there but rescheduled. That sucks. She shouldn't be there yet but still LMBTL needs promotion. Edited September 9, 2013 at 01:30 PM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
mike_z Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:34 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:34 PM She needs some major exposure! Access Hollywood and Extra are not gonna do much for the single! Especially since she's not performing... we'll see if Ellen can love it back to life! She needs to visit the radios! http://www.angelfire.com/celeb/ontourwithceline/images/kiss7.jpg http://thesmokingnun.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/img_00081.jpg http://www.celinedion.us/images/event/2002/20020602z120.jpg http://www.celinedion.us/images/event/2002/20020602z110.jpg http://www.celinedion.us/images/event/2002/20020602z580.jpg 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:58 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:58 PM I just watched , Nothing, Quote
ehild Posted September 9, 2013 at 04:42 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 04:42 PM That's disappointing My guide didn't say anything about her though just CeeLo. Where did the info come from that should would be there? Hopefully not some sketchy website. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted September 9, 2013 at 06:49 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 06:49 PM Does anyone know if she will be on and when? Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Lindah1984 Posted September 9, 2013 at 09:21 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 09:21 PM TODAY ✔ @todayshowTomorrow on TODAY: @SavannahGuthrie's sit down w/@BarackObama, @celinedion opens up + @rickygervais, @_juliannemoore & @KeithUrban performs! Quote
Lindah1984 Posted September 9, 2013 at 09:26 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 09:26 PM I thought it was already taped when her twitter account started. I don't know it. But why would it mention @todayshow? Quote
celine-rc Posted September 9, 2013 at 11:48 PM Posted September 9, 2013 at 11:48 PM I'm confused. but I will set my DVR anyway. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 10, 2013 at 12:14 AM Posted September 10, 2013 at 12:14 AM Wow I got school in the morning so if she is on I hope someone makes a video of it. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
celine-rc Posted September 10, 2013 at 12:35 AM Posted September 10, 2013 at 12:35 AM Same here. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
winforlife Posted September 10, 2013 at 03:42 AM Posted September 10, 2013 at 03:42 AM Out of all three network morning shows ( ABC, CBS and NBC),Good Morning America has the best exposure for an artist. 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.